How would the world react

If the next school shooter was a 10/10 cheerleader type?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew I would think stronk womynz rulez.
Yay feminism

It would make me join the NRA.

Literally Lolipop Chainsaw

Surprised she didn't just manipulate a man to do it for her.

They'd wake up from the dream they were having, because I'm quite sure that's bloody impossible.

Everyone would wonder why she wasn't happy enough having everything in her life handed to her. Programs would be discussed looking for new ways to hand everything in life to young women, especially in their prime egg carrying years.

There would be a lot of the x fembot/the y stacy memes.

Why would a hot girl want to an hero? Nothing better than being an attractive female. Feminists are delusional if they think fatty mccheeto is more priviledged than a girl like that

They will also look into blaming it on a man, or men in her life. The father will be the prime target.

Women don't work that way. They would poison the food or the water fountains.

All of collective Sup Forums would jizz themselves.

being a cute white girl in a multicultural world means mounds of pressure
only works out nicely if you go full degenerate

It could have been reality some 10 years ago
I was angry enough and definitely had the means to do it since I come from a family of gun nuts
but I decided against it in the end because I came to the realization that I'd just be making shit worse.

How do you think the media would have spun it?

>How would the world react if pigs fly

She would be the new Queen of Sup Forums for the rest of the year. Fan art of her and Elliot Rogers being together in the afterlife will also be made.

Get 5 years in prison. Released on parole because she said she was brainwashed by her angry father. Get's a TV show later.

How would the world react if trannies could now give birth and genetic females were now deemed disposable?

Women are more subtle in their crimes. Instead of killing someone outright, like a man would do, women are more known to slowly poison and kill off those they don't like. And as someone else stated, she could just claim she was brainwashed by some guy and get half the prison time.

She'd friendzone the ghost of Elliot Rogers in Hell and hook up with Charles Manson instead.

It would never happen. Men make up well over 99% of mass murderers, and I can only think of one female school shooter case that happened back in the 80s who was a stereotypical dyke.

School shooting are the product of young male frustrations at failing to "make it" in the world. Men are likely to blame outside forces for these failures, whereas women internalize this sense of self-loathing and would likely just kill themselves rather than commit mass-murder.

>women have everything handed to them

You're just too dumb to empathise with the struggles of women.

Imagine walking down the street knowing much anyone can overpower you and half of them want to rape and sexually assault you. Imagine being treated purely as a sexual object when you're young, then ignored and pushed aside as you age. Imagine being expected to have a career but also do all the housework and childcare. To top it all off you leak blood from your crotch every month and have to go through the worst pain imaginable, childbirth.

Women have it hard compared to men, so shut the fuck up.

Women don't commit violent crimes like that. They poison and strangle where men shoot and stab.
That said I don't have any idea. They would probably focus more on why she did it than they would for the autist loner

ayo hol' up

Has there EVER been a female school shooter? I don't think I've ever heard of one.

Some of them do externalize it. You need to read a lot of the radical feminist or tumblr SJW pages. However many of these also have autism or are lesbians or are very fat.

There have been females that made threats of school shootings recently.

>Imagine walking down the street knowing much anyone can overpower you and half of them want to rape and sexually assault you.

Then feeling safe knowing that there are men in the vicinity who will rush to your defense, without a care of their own safety, thanks to their biological urge and upbringing to protect the fairer sex (you).

> Imagine being treated purely as a sexual object when you're young, then ignored and pushed aside as you age.

And men are treated as worthless until they establish their worth as a person. Unlike women, who have intrinsic value thanks to their ability to gestate life. Women have it better early on, and men have it better later on.

> Imagine being expected to have a career but also do all the housework and childcare.

Women wanted this. Even then, they have the option to forgo career and be a happy housewife; men largely don't have this option.

>Women have it hard compared to men,

This is utter bullshit and you know it.

That Mexican girl recently, though the official story is that the gun just went off in her backpack. I doubt that's the whole truth but it's the only story I've heard.

the sound of your gay voice i have in my head of you saying this is probably accurate.

>Has there EVER been a female school shooter? I don't think I've ever heard of one.

There has been a couple.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0

>deserves its own thread

Why the fuck would a 10/10 cheerleader shoot up a school? She'd have everything going for her in the world.

>women doing anything
ever

Gtfo with your psychosis

just like my chinese cartoons

Roastie detected

She would probably go rampage to kill feminists

Yup. One of the earliest school shootings in modern times.

Maybe she was raped and angry at being raped?

What does a 10/10 American woman have to be upset at society about? Society is built for them.

>Why would a hot girl want to an hero
don't think you're using that term correctly dana

I would want to see the vid of it to see if she went through a cheer routine with that happy face, and splits at the end.
But in reality they would have an excuse for why the poor girl flipped out, most likely a boy friend caused it. It would be the same for a black mass shooter, except it would be whitey males being the reason.

"q user predicted this"

thats a Trap in the picture though

We would talk about how the roasties didn't have enough winners and were roasty shamed.

>tfw no psycopathic qt3.14 gf

YeeHaw!

>blondes have one thing on their mind
>smartphone
Endless self validation?

And she said I don't like Mondays. Hence the song.

Thinking a 7/10 is a 10/10 the absolute state of Sup Forums

checked

kek put meh in screnshot

Breddy beed bodo shobbed

needs more saturation.

Slide thread

Sage

We need to expand the Violence Against Women Act. Women wouldn't murder if the patriarchal murder laws weren't applied to them.
Murder is now legal! But only for women, because women are of course victims no matter what.

she's more of a 8&1/2

YASSSSSS
SLAAAAAYYYYYY

They'd blame the gun.

Again, and again, and again, and again...

>If the next school shooter was a 10/10 cheerleader type?
By saying "fake news," because the next shooter is always a butthurt Sup Forumstard with autism. ALWAYS.

Why do they want big black coch?

S L A Y
L
A
Y