Opinions on this masterpiece?

Opinions on this masterpiece?

sugoi/10

PLEASE read the book as well. It's much better.

Depressed author/10

How to get Musashi's beard?

Ending when? I'm serious. I want to read the whole thing, for fuck sake.

>Ending when?
He already revealed the ending in an old exhibit.

new chapter never

Genetics, same reason that in high school I had to shave daily and others shaved peach fuzz every couple of weeks

It is as great and badass as the person it's based on.

Also quote from the man himself.

Shame it will never be finished. I restarted it recently after having stopped reading it a few years ago but stopped again after learning it's been on hiatus for 3 years.

If this is true he could at least release a book that finishes the series off rather than just completely dropping it.

Posting superior Musashi.

Hiatus forever

>he could at least release a book that finishes the series off rather than just completely dropping it.
An artbook that contains the ending was sold at the exhibit. You can still find it on amazon.jp if you're lucky; I did.

Fuck, my beard will never connect will it?

What is this face trying to convey?

Don't give up, mine did. Plus it's not that bad you if you can make up for it elsewhere and pull the look. Christian Bale has weak connectors, but his beard still looks decent.

"My series has been going for only 3 years and yet I already have half as many volumes as the 19 year old Vagabond."

I did some typesetting work on Vagabond when he was fighting the 70+ guys. That was 10 years ago. Hah.

Vagabond is somehow even slower than Slam Dunk, even when it's not on indefinite hiatus. Musashi himself is a dick, his cowardly, old best friend is a dick, and the only characters worth caring about are Kojiro, spear guy and kusarigama guy.

>Musashi himself is a dick
Take that back.

Could you spoil me the ending? I read the book when I was 16. Back then I found out that the(Spanish) publishing house went bankrupt in the 90's so for me finding the book's sequels was virtually impossible. About 5 years later I found out about Vagabond, so I decide to wait till the manga was over to finally finish the book even when there were already PDFs of the books everywhere.
That was 14 years ago, I want to move on with my life.

>you will never live in the booneys with a tomboy that will teach you the chain and sickle
I am contemplating suicide right now. Fuck you OP for reminding me.