Do you like 4komas?

Do you like 4komas?

4komas are one of my favorite things on this blue earth though it seems I don't have much saved to share

I find that they're about as likely to be good as other manga.

They are the best thing.

something about them just makes me feel like a series that should just be average is really enjoyable.

She is such the happy camper.

Nozaki is the funniest shit

The best kind of manga there is. Personally I like ones that are not very heavy on plot and more on gags, that way my shitty memory capacity doesn't fuck me over every new chapter.

This shit will always be my favorite 4koma along with Tsurezure Children and Tomo-chan and no one can disagree with me

Yeah Love Lab is pretty good.

Who is that Iruru knock-off in the third panel?

I want to fuck Amako.

Wait waaa? Did it finish?

I like them as bonus material at the end of a chapter. I don't like manga series that are made up of nothing but 4koma.

What happened to translations of this? did it stall?

Hitoribocchi doesn't get nearly as much coverage on here as it deserves and that's probably a good thing. Don't need Arufags spamming her song. It's gonna hurt when the Mitsuboshi Colors anime drops.

The only ones I've read are love lab and tsurezure children
They're great, I was surprised how well the format gelled with both comedy and plot

That's Jigokumegeri Aki,Haru's younger sister

I will never get over how ridiculous last name like Jigokumeguri is. I thought Cool was doing some cheeky wordplay but turned out it's actually literal.

I actually hate the 4koma format, but there are a few series that I can tolerate.

Bocchi's antics are too depressing

Somehow i think there's a meaning on their names,same goes for Kawayanagi and his attitude.My moonspeaks pretty shit in general but i think it's actually:
Haru=Spring
Jigoku=Hell
Meri=Tour
Literally translated to Spring Tour of Hell,Hell which reflects her rude and bitchy attitude and Tours which references the fact that she would go places just to find her true friends,i'm not really sure though

*Meguri,not Meri,and it actually means going around or circling back

What's the purpose of images like the one at the right of this page?

Pedophilia

>Cute things
>Pedophilia
I think there's a problem with you, user.

Keep telling yourself that

If you're talking layout-wise, they're title pages, so they're distinct and attention grabbing. A way to show that a new chapter has started, which is important when you may be in a magazine full of 4-koma, it prevents one chapter/series blending into another.

Since titles and chapter distinctions aren't terribly important in many 4-koma volumes, the text is just blanked and it's a pretty picture.

We were discussing cute girls, but you started talking about pedophilia. I don't know what you mean by "keep telling yourself that".
Why did you started talking about pedophilia? Do you want to fuck Pudding or Amako? Just say it, user. You don't need to hide your sexual orientation. We aren't going to judge you.

4-koma thread without SYD? What is this travesty?

Too hit and miss. If they're released on a weekly basis then it's fine but if it's on a daily basis and the page doesn't deliver (which happens more often than not) then it feels like a waste of time. Maybe I just need to stop reading Tomo-chan.

stop reading tomo-chan daily

>hachimitsu
This better not be what I think it is.

That's pretty much impossible given the daily thread.

hakoiri drops and komi san are the best 4komas ATM

4koma + romance + comedy is the best combo and there is nothing that comes remotely close

Bocchi had a hard life.

God dammit I love chikans

>moe-blob realizes she's no different from any other moe-blob and can easily be replaced

How rude!

I love some, anime adaptation never though.

>Had

Just stop reading Tomo-chan altogether and find something better.

It's not, faggot, they're all girls, 100% girls. The only one crossdressing is caramel and she's a fucking girl too.

>implying bocchi didn't suicide after high school and what we're seeing right now isn't her memories

Since majority of the magazines I read are seinen, most of the 4komas are... quite different from these cute ones.

Half of them are awkward sex jokes.

favourite would be the one with the lesbian lolicons
and magic I guess

>colors get anime adaptation
>not bocchi
for waht puprose

You could read nothing but seinen and still be reading only cute 4koma.

>we might see both bocchi animated in our lifetime
Truly the best timeline.

If you're picking the title, sure.
I read MAGAZINES bro.

I have subs to 8 magazines, of which 6 are seinen, and I read the entire thing. More than 6000+ pages a month.

Do you not know there's more than 6 seinen magazines that are basically filled with cute 4koma?

I love them more than anything. Dragon Ball Super should have been a comfy SoL 4koma.

Yeah, but they're garbage. Ain't paying subs for that.
I read actual good mags like Afternoon, Big Comic Spirits, etc.

Honestly any magazine that focuses on a single genre is not worth subbing to in my opinion.

Yeah. yeah, whatever. The point is that what you said sounds stupid.

>TL ded

Fine. I read mostly normalfag seinen (by Japanese standard) magazines and most of the 4koma are nothing like the OP's. And lots of low-blow sex humor.

>anime never

;_;

this

no