Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162097984#p162148546
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162149763#p162152392
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162153612
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162429232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grug to dumb for this post

Will you tell story of next 200 moons?

all of many moons past be history of grug struggle. proletariagrug have no rocks or just one at a time that he work hard for. bourjwagrug have 2 or 3 rocks, be shinier and he no work hard. if all grugs ever gonna have 2 or 3 rocks proletariagrug and bourjwagrug must fight each other many moons, create dictatorship of proletariagrug which leads to utopian grug paradise. then chief decide grug planned economy be so good it be good time for redistribute all his 500 rocks equally for all grugs.

lmfao

why do long nose man say eat green bean? all me see is weak men eat bean turn woman

whiter than you shitgrug.

bend over

You say you not powergrug, powergrug is storm, you just lightning come before storm. What mean?

Okay these threads are getting even better

we must create central rock depository for grug-burgerland with power to chisel rocks off side of cave. vote me chief again, i keep us out of overseas grug fight. nevermind. we go fight faraway grugs, make world safe for grugocracy.

Hope the normies don't ruin it

Wrong gif

2018 winter season is really good

Here is comfy late summer

>grugs are think about forever-sleep white grugs

grug come to painting cave this sun. but much painting not of grug tribe. grug think guardians of cave not care longnose tribe come cave make many bad signs all over.

excellent painting of evola

Long nose tribe take all shiny rock and

Winter cartoon season I mean

Lie to grug, me no believe. This trick by long nose tribe again. Me think time for new smoke huts.

It's amazing how a spin off of the brainlet meme has completely become something else

we clan wewuz. gibs berry free. we tribe now.

Misrepresents Nietzsche and posts anti-white "grug" meme. Our ancestors were not "unclean" degenerates, not even animals are like that. They were pure beings. Stop feeding the kike propaganda of "savagery" before they showed us the "true way" and civilization.

Surprised normalfags haven't ruined Natsoc yet.

Welcome to the field of memetics.

In fairgrug, grugpost take many thought to make ha ha.

Mematics are a wonderous thing, friend.

oy vey, the grugs know! its like another holabunga!

Howling monkey annoy Grug.

Where's Gondola there?

>tfw Pedobear was how I discovered Sup Forums over 10 years ago because it was posted on a WoW forum

its too degenerate even for an image mentioning pedobear

Real rockunism never did.
Make work this time.

Grug no think holobunga happen. 6 hook nose is many hook nose, would take many shalekels and grugpower to make happen.

You have try these things I call mushrooms, I ate some and everything changed. Look this is a wheel.

Canaduh rape tree.maple.Syrup.

Become gay.Castro son. Prepare Canuck. They stole your country. Ey

if all grug get same rock why grug want make more rock

Grug have no paintie paintie! How do other grugas show paintie of other grug

>no gondola

Me heard grugs of this cave say some bad thing of long nose tribe, remember the 6 long nose that forever sleep in holobunga it bad.
If grugs say bad thing of long nose tribe holobunga happen again!

Gruggerment make grug do work for rock. Only gruggerment can be fair with rock.

holabunga denial is forbidden, you don't want to be anti-long nose do you?

This one wear blue leopard print. Toss rocks!

Gruggerment keep best rock self. Gruggerment give all small rock. Grug no make big rock gruggerment take.

>If grugs say bad thing of long nose tribe holobunga happen again!
me no think that is such bad idea

me say dawn cold tribe have grug all place. me say chief yellowhair one of dawn cold tribe. me true grug, this cave full dawn cold tribe grug

long nose tribe back club the father cave during great clubbing, we must remove the long nose tribe from father cave

oy vey, remember the holabunga

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162097984#p162148546

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162149763#p162152392

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162153612

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162429232

here are the other grug threads

long nose tribe trick grug into trading rocks and bark for shiny stones. now grug have to move back into birthgivers' cave.

tomorrow same moon as when grug was made

grug very excited, maybe grug get new stick to play with

grug heard 6 long nose man die in holobunga. but 6 a lot. no fire burn 6 man in one hour. holobunga math no add up

what type firewater grug drinking for moon day?
can grog come have party time?

long nose say chieftain is evil winter tribe

grug make chieftain go away