Tomo-chan

:something bad:
page was late, fucking twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvrKSibcuUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tomo please!

It's not up on the Sai-Zen site either, although the title of tonight's comic is sitting in a blank box under 645/645 where the page should be.

Fuck already.

I'm going to fuck Tomo.

Alright Jun.

big
tomo
tiddies

Misuzu pls

I plugged the text into Google Translate and it doesn't make that much sense so here comes a translator eventually.

Title: Because you look like you're having fun

Panel 1
>You're really fired up today huh
>Na-ha-ha! Is that how I look?

Panel 2
>Recently... you haven't been enjoying yourself at all when we do karate together, have you?
>That's... not what...
>It's fine. I get it.

Panel 3
>But today you're giving it your all and following right behind me...
>Tomo...

Panel 4
>Weeell, no matter how desperately you chase, I'm leavin' you behind in the end! Don't cry, alright?
>Bring it on then! You're the one who'd better not cry!

it's still not a hiatus

bing translate
>Vodafone k.k. today Tsui 4 mix e-books distribution started. Works released this month of the attachment will be complete. Each e-book store you can buy. Other works each month, is scheduled to be delivered. If you wait for a while, we hope. #ツイ4

Literally nothing happened.

A "nahaha!" happened.

its fucking nothing

I'm under the impression that this is actually leading to something. They're sort of communicating.

You can have my sloppy seconds!

>no matter how desperately you chase, I'm leavin' you behind in the end!
NTR confirmed

Theyre flirting with each other

How would you feel if

They just stay friends don't even go to the same college and marry other people. Jun get's a obedient house wife and Tomo get's some salaryman

Brace yourself, I'm back today, so stalker-kun and his anti-oyakodon autism might be back too...

Die.

Everyone in the story would be sad. Their spouses will never survive them.

I feel nothing, because it will literally never happen.

Holy shit, what if that really is how it's going to end? Tomo and Jun realizing that they'll never really be able to get past being childhood friends, and that any relationship between them wouldn't work out in the end. What if they realize that and just move on, and that's how it ends?

Who are you?

i assume he got banned after the last shitposting thread.

>Salaryman
>Ever taming the Tomboy
>Ever getting the Aizawa Patriarch aproval
Tomo will stay single or find a Jun 2.0 if things don't work out. Jun might end up with anyone who forces her way in even if he doesn't quite like it because he's too much of a pushover with other girls to do anything about it.

Wait, what if the entire cast gets hit by a truck and isekai'd into a Seo Kouji story?

user, Seo doesn't make isekai. He makes rage.

Oyakodon guy. was out of commission for a couple days because of that clusterfuck that happened. But let's now dwell on that and move on. I'll just point out how more oyakodon got posted anyway by others but threads stayed fine because no one was there to lose their shit over it.

what kind of depressed fuck do you have to be to get that out of this page

>admits to shitting on threads on purpose
>gets banned
never saw it coming

But user, I'm Sparticus.

It was a brief moment of darkness, probably because I'm listening to this:
youtu.be/pvrKSibcuUQ
Thanks for snapping me out of it user, I appreciate it.

But that's me! You're just trying to frame me!

My bad, I'm ONE of the oyakodon posters. I never post the picture though. I just tease the stalker guy.

Honestly, the fact that you think there's only one Oyakodon guy makes it obvious that you're just sockpuppeting here. You're stalker-kun, trying to get all mentions of it banned.

>oyakodon posting again
here we fucking go again

can they fucking breed already

>the fact that you think there's only one Oyakodon guy makes it obvious that you're just sockpuppeting here
I don't. see: I know for a fact I'm not the only one and I always point out that it's several people. But let's drop the subject so we're all happier.

Tomo not ending up with Jun is only okay if she ends up with Misuzu

We will get that eventually. It will lead directly to Fumita's follow up
>Tomo-Chan's daughter is a girl!

>not Tomo-chan's son is a girl!
how regressive of you.

What if Carol gets her and rubs it on both their faces?

there is no way third panel doesn't lead to sex in the 3d world

Nah, there are still ways to go straight from panel 3 to panel 4 in 3D land.

Jun's personality is the only way it could happen, period.

Japan's a 1st world country tho

3rd world and tomo'd already be on her third kid.

I was in a similar case. It only lead to cuddling.

Same thing.

>lead to cuddling
that that fucked up shit out of here.

MUH

that will be a 10/10 development

>no u

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

>but today, you're able to chase me like this
>going all out

>Na-ha-ha!
brace before the inevitable 'Ga-ha-ha' edit

>No u

I want to fuck Misuzu

Also, Fumita is a HACK

Yawn

you guys are so greedy
don't you want them to have fun?

i want this tomboy slut to end up with some perverted random asshole in the end who pounds her every night like crazy while Jun stays single and cries. the butthurt will be glorious

Sup Forums, you make yourself and your cuck fetish way too obvious.

Honestly, I like that. It especially sits well with when Tomo collapses in a couple pages.

>Tomo realizes Jun will never make a move on her until he catches up to her
>Tomo now understands that Jun thinks that ship has sailed since as a guy he's already stronger than her so they can never be in equal footing with Karate
>So Tomo is giving him an in at another sport where she's still faster than him so he can finally catch up to her.
Did Tomo pulled a fucking Don Drapper move on him?
>Let’s say that change is neither good nor bad, it simply is
>It can be greeted with terror or joy
>A karate match that says I want it the way it was or a marathon that says, look something new
>Childhood friends understand this but they can never execute it:
>If you don’t like the way your crush is thinking about it
>change the conversation.

if she wasn't sick it might have worked.

Hopefully it's the next page. Enough with the boring filler shit.

But this page wasn't filler. Even last page wasn't strictly filler, but also established that Tomo and Jun were racing like maniacs.

incoming Tomo collapse

It may be boring, but it's not filler. It's meant to be a set up. If all of this leads to nothing then maybe then we can call it filler.

Everything leads to nothing. Over 500 pages and not even a kiss. Not even accidentally.

carol has kissed plenty of peopl

There might be a kiss in tomorrow's page.

How?

She runs ahead, trips and tumbles forward into a roll, landing on her back. He trips on something else and lands on her lips mouth-first.

it's like you don't even read this comic or something

I think we're just spoiled from reading the first 200 chapters. If you started reading from the beginning then you were used to seeing Jun and Tomo accidentally flirt in some pretty sexual ways. We expect the same level of interaction between the two now, and the fact that it doesn't happen anymore sort sucks.

Basically Fumita fucked up by making the manga too good at the start.

>long-ass line
>"no u"
What the fuck, dropout?

Okay, so Carol would for some reason fall in from the side and get in the middle of the kiss.

>Tomo now understands
This is where you messed up.

Close enough.

japs like their articles out the ass.

Is this true?

We're in what will be V6; the one where even tomo noticed.

How many kids will Jun make with Tomo?

It is a tautology, so it is necessarily true, logically speaking.

A suffusion of yellow.

carol is shit

it is known

Wrong. Misuzu is shit.