Why don't the villains carry guns?

Why don't the villains carry guns?
Why don't the heroes carry guns?
Why do they bother with most of these quirks when guns can defeat all but the best ones? Bakugo could easily be shot by a quirkless.
Why could Hero Killer cut through solid blocks of ice with his sword? Why is he even using a katana anyway when he could be using a gun? Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

vilebirb.tumblr.com/post/164763716439/deku-no-h-ero-academia-artist-oujano-kaze#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are retarded

They do you speedreading faggot.

Animeonlys need not apply

If you kill your enemies they win

Only quirkless subhumans use guns

>Why don't the villains carry guns?
Self preservation. You wave a gun around you're getting quirk killed.

Also, as other have said, read the fucking manga.

Because there are quirks that would make guns useless. Also,
>japan
>civilians owning guns
Pick one.

It's a fucking anime. I'm guessing most characters have some stupid amount of durability to the point that normal bullet probably don't phase them. I mean fuck Uchako was tanking explosions like they were nothing and that was a while ago.

This. If a explosion does shit to one of the weakest characters in the show than what's a bullet going to do?

>villains not having access to guns

vilebirb.tumblr.com/post/164763716439/deku-no-h-ero-academia-artist-oujano-kaze#notes

>That last panel
pffft

>e. I'm guessing most characters have some stupid amount of durability to the point that normal bullet probably don't phase them
I thought it was made a point that guns are still better than most offensive quirks in the MHA universe?

welp

Wasn't Shigaraki beaten by a couple of bullets at the USJ?

>one of the weakest characters in the show
>one of the weakest
Nigga, you kidding me right? Her quirk is infinitely useful, and to top it off she learns useful martial arts. Also you are straight up retarded if you think bak went hard on her at all. Hell he went harder on deku in the bomb test.

>Why don't the heroes carry guns?
Did you not watch the fucking anime? I mean I know you didn't because this is an obvious shitpost, but what brought down the main villain of S1 was literally just a dude with a gun. It was actually really funny

Because it's Japan.

Guns aren't legal to carry in Japan, but that doesn't justify much considering heroes are basically police and the Villains don't need to work within the law.

Mind you that guy had a quirk that lets him shoot homing bullets.

There's no chapter this week. Have to wait another week for deku going crazy.
> sad life

>Overhaul transforms.
>Hori is ill.
You have got to be fucking JOKING.

>arc gets extended even more because of manga delay

>just shoot them XD
Americans everyone.

Shigaraki is a little bitch

dunno

why is horikoshi so prone to sickness

he draws an issue a week

dead thread

1) OP was an animeonly fag
2) vigilante came out today but it isn't in the OP
What did you expect

isn't there a teacher in the academy that literally uses guns

>a week from now
>we learn Hori passed away

How would you react?

WRONG! WRONG!

When he draws a manuscript it's basically close to the real chapter so if he has to make changes he has to do it all over.

Most people just do stick figure scribbles to get the point across.

Cancel my preorder for volume 10.

>Why don't the villains carry guns?

Gun are illegal and very hard to obtain in Japan, mate. There's hardly any outside of Yakuza and police vaults.
I thought this was common knowledge.

Dabi: Shimono Hiro (Connie - Shingeki no Kyojin)
Toga Himiko: Fukuen Misato (Kurumu - Rosario Vampire)