New isekai ANIME adaption announced

New isekai ANIME adaption announced
youtube.com/watch?v=3Csb7Ftytn8
Surely there were better narou adaption options than this one right?

>This shit
They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Well, can't get much worst than Isekai Smartphone, I guess.

Mushoku Tensei anime, when?

Still better than Smartphone.

>fucking magi's grandson
>dubstep
>white trash bullshit in the middle of it.
holy mother of fuck this is gonna be a god damn catastrophe and the animators are gonna kill themselves.

>animators are gonna kill themselves
They got the news that they'd be doing an isekai, and unanimously decided to just trip acid before putting this "PV" together. They're already on their way out the door.

dear god no please
wish fulfillment: the anime. The author must be the biggest loser on the planet and fail in real life to think of all the gary stu shit the MC could do

Otome adaptations when?

Damn, japan is beating the dead horse, waiting it to be isekai'd and beating it again.

JUST ADAPT SPIDER AND SLIME ALREADY

Good more isekaitrash is always welcome. I also loved smartphone.
They're profitable and cheap adaptions like these more than probably triple the LN sales, so why not?

I wonder when the actual notable isekai shit will actually get adapted. Instead they seem to be going straight for garbage like this and smartphone.

I remember reading this. The one who goes to recommended school by his grandfather, right?

Nip isekai was a lost cause
who else reading Chink isekai here?

Yeah, Magi's Grandson was the English title. Adoptive grandfather starts teaching him magic for 15 years, then realizes that he never taught him any social norms, and his only exposure to people have bee random friends that come by to visit his grandfather, who he learns is some old hero, and all his friends are a big-shots of some kingdom he never knew he was in.

I'm not sure what's worse, this or smartphone.
On one hand, Smartphone reads like it was written by 13 year old.
But Magi's grandson actually tries to take itself seriously.

Scratch that, they're both written by 13 year olds.

Good

The problem with this one is that the main enemy feels like a joke and not threatening at all and not in a good way like in Overlord

I don't love Mushoku Tensei as much some others do, but can't they try with that before adapting shit like this?

I guess we need more 13 year olds to write stories if only they can produce such entertaining materials

because their audience doesn't want a story, they want to jack off to the idea that they aren't worthless

This garbage got an adaptation before Bakarina or Brown Queen?
WTH!

I would even take Tanaka before this shit.

There are literally hundreds of them on NU. translations for some shitty isekai are probably coming out faster than you can read them.

Why's the MC suddenly dressed like a slut?

Yeah I am surprise they haven't tried the femMC isekai stories

So it appears next year will be isekai year.
>Overlord S2
>Death March
>Arifureta
>Shieldbro
>Magi's Grandson
What other isekai anime are coming next year? Which ones will be shitposted the most? which ones will be forgotten like rokka no yuusha was(though that wasn't isekai)?

>So it appears next year will be isekai year.
THIS year was supposed to be the isekai year. Fuck, the year after that probably will be too.

>What other isekai anime are coming next year?
SAO s3 is probably going to be announced soon, and that arc is very close to isekai in a lot of ways, though more in a traditional sense like "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", with the whole "boy ends up in mysterious other world, saves the world from a great evil, returns home"

>SAO
Lets not discuss that further in any case.

Jesus Christ, I read a couple of chapters of it and it is the possible most bland power fantasy shit I've ever seen.

If they are going to adapt garbage why not adapt fun garbage like slime or the adventures of God, his dragon onee-san, Yandere spider, and Bro Lich. I tried reading Magi's grandson and it was just boring

Why can't they do LAZY KING FOR FUCKS SAKE?

spider female MC and not harem and slime is finished

New season of NGNL after the movie blu-rays are released.

You would thing they'd want to adapt shit like Slime or something which sells AND is extremely popular but guess they're going for boosting the ones that sell like meh first.

I wish the nips would adapt something good like kenkyo kenjitsu instead.

>next year
>only next year
Ahahaha

If so then why would shieldbro air alongside those other anime?

Kenkyo doesn't even have an LN you know?

>Arifureta
Desperately hoping loli vampire gets popular.

think part of it is that all these bland isekai are cheap to animate. generic and clean characters, power demonstrated with simple explosions, little choreography, etc.
Slime on the other hand has armies of thousands marching against each other, detailed fights, varying locations and a settlement they have to show as growing.

It's the same reason shyamalan keeps getting hired. He makes cheap movies that pull in reliable profit and stays under budget.

Cant be worse than smartphone isekaishit. In before "le so bad its good xd"

Same poster here, just wanting to add on that Lazy King is criminally underpopular and an anime is something it needs
>Interesting mechanics
>Interesting setting
>Wonderful abilities
>Developed characters
>Unexplored take on the OP MC

But those hard to animate fights only happens after he becomes a demon lord. Surely the events before that are fair game

at least smartphone got a harem right off the bat, this guy has one "cute clumsy girl with big boobs" romantic interest that he tries to woo over a dozen of chapters in the most japanese teenager cringe kind of way

>can't get much worst than Isekai Smartphone
user, I...

I'll finally drop anime for good

I already did, only here for isekai.

Why's that?

Is this the one where MC invented detatchable swords

I unironically found this completely boring after reading the WN.

i wish they could choose non isekai LN for once
sevens and altina would be nice

yes, it was retarded

I would rather watch SAO than any isekai in that list.

>Arifureta
What's next, Re:monster? Well, at least we get another eternal loli vampire out of Arifureta.

Smartphone was good you pathetic newfag.

Get a load of this faggot

By what metric?

Enjoy your shitty edgy cartoons then

>cartoons
Nah

Man, I just got caught up with Tanaka too.

Best girl.

Who the fuck read this shit and thought it was a good idea? Of the non edgy ones, this is one of the worst, together with that one with vampires and mummies.

Loli vampire was pure sex.

>Bakarina
It's the same one gimmick over the first two volumes and then it's only slightly better. The author literally wrote the same fucking thing over and over and over again. It's fun for the first few chapters, then it's just embarassing.

>Brown Queen
That one's even worse. Remove the MC and then it could be interesting though.

>Tanaka
Kill yourself please.

I actually like reading this isekai than reading smartphone.
One of the reason is because this isn't harem also the MC gets to fuck the best girl.

Also I bet this will be animated by SHAFT if not silverlink with their Oonuma.

>there are poor newfags who thinks the isekai rabbit hole can't get worse then fucking smartphone
oh god the worst part is this is nowhere near the worst one being animated next year, one of the 3 big super shits of isekai is. Fuck arifureta, fuck it with a god damn rake, the only way to give it what it deserves is to give it to Toei.

He (unintentionally) wooed her in their first encounter, after that it's only him being a typical beta faggot until he's finally pushed hard enough by his prince buddy.

They get engaged fairly quickly.

Altina is a fucking disaster because everyone in her world is written to have IQ around 60 so that the MC can be a genius by the virtue of reading books alone. The incredible new tactics he comes up with are something an average middle school student would think of on the fly, which I suspect was exactly how the novel was conceived in the first place.

I fucking knew this shit would get adapted sooner or later. Let's see:
>MC gets reincarnated in a fantasy land as a baby
>gets adopted by world's greatest magician
>is trained by said magician, his ex-wife who's world's best enchantress and a guy who's country's best swordsman
>treats country's king like an uncle
>goes to magical academy
>is several orders of magnitude more powerful than his peers
>on top of that is a better swordsman than knights
>guy is so extraordinary, the school admits it cannot teach him anything and just throws him into same classroom with top students
>MC constantly creates new OP magic, to the point his classmates just start OP Magic Research Club (literally) and have him teach them
>he effortlessly defeats opponents capable of wiping out entire armies
>his enchanting is absolutely broken as well, as he can casually produce artifacts that could be considered world's greatest treasures and start wars
>moments after he learns about existence of rare and extremely valuable mana stones, he discovers how to produce them out of thin air
>he invents toilet, magical phones, ungodly sharp vibration sword, disease/poison immunity jewelry (which acts also as contraception), damage immunity clothing, several broken spells
>people literally beg him to stop, as he's a threat for stability of the world
At least the romance actually gets somewhere for a change.

Does he get to know his background family in that world?
I mean he was saved by his adoptive grandpa and he was inside an expensive carriage at that time. He should be from a rich noble family.

I have only read manga because I liked the art and the first few chapters were kinda funny, see pic related, but I see it really goes places later.

Mushoku Cheat and Genjitsushugisha when?

And people bitched when Eru went full "gotta make all of the giant robots!".

As far the translation goes, no. MC doesn't give a single fuck about that and the whole thing just looks like a convenient plot device.

There were people who bitched about Eru's mech autism?

I want to see the main story asap, so pls no mt anime

I just want a Nanaki adaptation, no I don't care it's not isekai.

I thought you were reading the raw, oh well.

Yeah, this shit is so retarded.
In one chapter he was like
>hmm i need a new power
>proceeds to create power in 5 pages
>big explosion
>okay, now i have a new power

Not to mention

>OP for no reason
>isekai but him comming from a different world has no effect on the story
>main love interest has the mental age of a 9 year old girl
>i love you because i love you romance

And not to mention the hard wish fulfillment
It's like the fanfic of a 12 year old. I've read and watched many shitty Isekais but i think this one really tops it.
I can't believe that shit like this is adapted while somewhat decent ones like Mushoku Tensei or Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken don't get one.
They really want us to suffer.

Is that the fucking Baldr Sky artist?

I rather get Kuro no Maou adapted or Tilea's Worries.

Tilea's Worries is one of the few girl isekais.

If they want something that isn't comedy, then Ascendance of the Bookworm.

>MC gets reincarnated in a fantasy land as a baby
>gets adopted by world's greatest magician
>is trained by said magician, his ex-wife who's world's best enchantress and a guy who's country's best swordsman
Well, I mean, The Faraway Paladin did almost the same thing. It can't be that bad?

>>Arifureta
This still was not announced
>SAO s3 is probably going to be announced soon
In next week instead of Season 3 certain anime.

Bookworm was shit

This. And while nothing amazing I much much prefer Madan over Altina.

I'll wait isekai mahou wa okureteru adaption

At least this series has a lot of compelling characters, what does mushoku tensei have?

>Surely there were better narou adaption options than this one right?

As of the official tweet 3 days ago, Mushoku Tensei has reached 1.6 million copies. At this rate by Spring it'll likely reach 2 million copies.

There's been only one other Narou title more successful than that prior to any anime adaptation and it was Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

It's quite baffling how it gets passed up, so I imagine the author must been declining offers.

For reference, Log Horizon, Konosuba, and Re:Zero were sub-1 million before anime adaptation and Shield Hero was exactly at 1 million when it got announced. Overlord doesn't count, since it's actually not a Narou novel and what's published on Narou is a mirror from another novel website. And GATE was 2 million when it got adapted, but it's not a Narou novel either.

this series is on a level of smartphone isekai, if you're counting these characters as 'compelling' jesus christ.

Friggin Arifureta characters are more 'compelling' compared to this pile of junk.

Both Slime and Arifureta sell much better than MT on a per volume basis.

Yeah no kidding, and that's not even a compliment. Arifureta characters are as bland as it gets, but just marginally "better" than this crap.

Really? Does that count the manga sales as well? I guess it is true considering the tweet but like mentioned and based on oricon ranking at least they tend to outsell MT when it came to vol sales.

>bookworm
It's shit, I rather read something edgy like Nidome no Yuusha than that shit.

You're right, Slime reached 2 million mark too. Doh.

Arifureta is only marginally better per volume, but not as a series.

MT sells consistently through out the year compared to Arifureta though, and strength of a long series is the lasting sale of the first few volumes. (this trend is true with manga industry too)
Arifureta may catch up in series sale eventually, but they're a million copies behind at half the volume count.

>MT is actually good meme

>Oricon ranking
You shouldn't measure it only with that, especially when it comes to just weekly LN rankings of specific volumes

Better than 99% of other popular Narou titles.
And I subscribe to like a hundred Narou titles in raw.
Prove us otherwise.