Meme thread

New computer and I need a new meme folder.

Give me all of your dankest memes and infographs for the purpose of redistribution to the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
youtube.com/watch?v=m2eyq9qTOQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourmutt/

god i wish she would squat that asshole right over my mouth

Google "Sup Forums image statistics"
Find Sup Forums
Save as many memes as your heart desires

Nicely shat upon obvious datamining thread

I'm against racemixing, but I'd fuck her instantly.

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of mutt boobs

Hottest mutt in the hut.

Come on breh, you'd last a few minutes.

What what
In the mutt

Whatever. We're memeing anti-globalist robowaifus next.

This.

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

YouTube is censoring the truth, Google is going after guns and the deepstate is moving

She wants your goyim seeds

i need to see her titties lads

Doesn't exist unfortunately

>a man who has desperately looked

also

this saddens me

sav'd

thx bruh

The Chad girl gamer donator vs the virgin jobless boyfriend.

Are you new? They get posted in every thread about that walleyed mutt

If you managed to watch the 'debate' her Vs Destiny and still have an ounce of respect for her you need to kys desu

>walleyed mutt

>ywn have a Britcow in your cellar hooked up to an industrial milking machine

Been seeing lefties trying to meme this

so bad

Those aren't hers

>wanting women to be smart
ok cuck

>wanting retarded women
Not all of us are sexual predators m8

Deal.. send tits first

tards grip your shit tight dude
And when they put up a struggle its like riding a milking machine that's gone haywire
And you don't even have to take them out to dinner you can pay them in taffy

haha, yeah, "listen here cuck" isn't a meme: seppos not taking well to getting roasted is a meme.

I'd say it's pretty serious between you and her. start calling her at home, tell her that you need to talk and keep the calls pretty frequent. Girls really respond to that.

>simple woman = pedo

lmao brits are doomed.

Women just need to be good with infants, put effort into their looks, and learn to be homemakers. I do not give a shit if they read philosophy or learn how to structure arguments or some gay shit

I had a girlfriend who did not know a single thing besides doing squats at the gym, learning about food and recipes, and watching cat compilations on youtube. I tried to intentionally impregnate her and convince her to move in and marry me. She consumed top-40 garbage and watched netflix, I didn't even give a shit, the amount of feminine energy she put out was incredible. Unfortunately she wanted to finish college instead and "find herself so that didn't work out.

I also dated a woman with a masters in philosophy who was well-versed in all sorts of topics like classical music and stuff like that. Worst girlfriend I ever had, everything she did annoyed the living shit out of me. She had no interest in cooking or doing squats or anything feminine, just intellectual pursuits.

Just my preference. I like them to be hot and retarded.

For example, this video makes me absolutely diamonds
youtube.com/watch?v=m2eyq9qTOQY

>For example, this video makes me absolutely diamonds
>youtube.com/watch?v=m2eyq9qTOQY
That's not "sexy retarded", that's "for the good of society she needs to be beaten into a rock" retarded.

>from 2012
She probably has at least 3 black babies by now.

>that deer in the headlights look
>mouth hanging slightly open
>"I don't knOOOWWwww"

holy shit i want to impregnate her right now

(you) this post if your school had a creepy kid that didn't talk much and fingered the aspergers girl behind the gym.

>ywn have her milkies