You know what's popular? Magical Girls

>You know what's popular? Magical Girls
>You know what's also popular? Idols
>What if we combined the two?
animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-21/klab-kadokawa-collaborate-on-project-parallel-multimedia-project/.121670

Who ready for Maho Aidoru Anime?

What do you want to see in Maho Aidoru?
-Cute Transformation sequences
-Suite Precure-levels of Gay
-Transformation App like Magical Girl Project and YYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VNgTOCsvOA
youtube.com/watch?v=HO5uOKIfTl4
youtube.com/watch?v=7iDAO2G3E4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't Fancy Lala and Full Moon wo Sagashite fall into that? Or they're taking the Sailormoon/Precure formula and injecting it with idol steroids to get a steady influx of fan base?

That and another show which aired recently.

The AKB48 one?

Precure

IDOL CHARGE!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=_VNgTOCsvOA

Care to spoonfeed this faggot about that show? I need my dose of little girls magically growing into teen idols.

If you want to post Toei's attempt into idol-dom, you should've posted the right video.
youtube.com/watch?v=HO5uOKIfTl4

Even if it's the latter, Mermaid Melody did that decades ago.

Already done by Mermaid Melody

Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R

They're witches (idols) going to a magic school for witches (idols) though.

So, like Sugar Sugar Rune or maybe Little Witch Academia done using Macross lore?

So basically Magical Girls unless they do away with henshin and give us something like LWA or BGHS.

If they do magic idol battles with other magical idol groups then I'm down for it.

Pop in Q subs when?

>You know what's also popular? Idols
Yeah sure, aside from iM@S and LL how many idol show that was popular?

MC can be the Traditional Pink who relies on the power of friendship like the average Majo and hard work and ganbarimasu like the average leader. She gets paired up with the stoic, lone wolf, cool beauty blue we see in both Idol and Maho Shoujo shows.

Aikatsu and Pripara.

I mean Pripara and Aikatsu are pretty much mahou shoujo and Precure is pretty much idol already.

Is someone bothered enough to go through the entire VA page and translate all the names? Those are all VA names and I suspect they will all be in the game/franchise.

Maybe I am not in a position to say anything since I watch so much garbage, but aren't you idolfags fed up with this bullshit already? Why does everything have to be aidorus?

No Akarin. In fact you know what, I'm looking forward to the Idol Release that you are in, Adhara from Onsen Musume.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iDAO2G3E4s

It needs to be THIS gay.