Remember to reject thots Sup Forums

Remember to reject thots Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RV_oYU5f-8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will not marry one but I will bang them all day long.

>tfw a thot at work wants my dick and horny af rite now

resist

I haven't had sex in 9 years.

Sorry senpai, but I'm jumpin at the first chance I get.

tell her no way man

Don’t shit where you eat dumbass.

Tell her the 14 letters
BEGONE THOT FOOL

think of how many apes have been there before

I want to reach wizard status

Current status:
>20yo virgin

Thanks recessed-balding senate guy.

i hooked up with a co-worker once

it didn't turn out well. I suggest to resist

We all need to just collectively stop fucking thots and lock down wives

Manara is degenerate af but can draw

No need, they reject me

Sauce on the anime pic

5 Minutes of minge mingling equates to an eternity of compromised DNA from retroviruses.

The cock carousel only exists because there are men to give them a ride, don't contribute to the downfall of western civilization. Try to save the thot by making sure she knows she got rejected for being a thot, it's the only thing that makes them shape up

> tfw I went for dat three times with different coworkers. I regret nothing

rape her, kill her, dump body in a forest, try to influence HR dept to hire a man on her place.

stop appropriating niggers terms like thot

fucking gen z faggot

What if we aren't a faggot though?

nice coworkers make it hotter

GO TO BED, SMASH

you're doing no-fap month

no dick touching until april

Fuck off boomerthot

The first one was 25 yrs old, 7 yrs older then me at the time, took me by surprise when she dragged me out to a bench and said «ive waited so long to do this» and gave a blowjob, those tits tho

No woman wants your little dick stop making up stories

>boomer
Boomers are in their 60s-70s. Fuckin hell this term is being used for anyone over their 20s kek.

11 years for me this year

I think I would have preferred to remain a virgin

Second one a crazy horse girl, picture of Gods hand touching over her bed nice ass living in poverty area. Awkward breakfast with lowclass parents «the old pipes made some sound yesterday, laughs»

Thot is a nigger word. Good on you for taking on the diversity mantle and mingling culture, doing good work shabbo.

same haha

just tell her the 3 magic words: "No way, fag!"

It's eat where you shit dumbassClarey

>crazy horse girl
What is that

What a fucking thot, that's genuinely disgusting desu

Third one a young asian tail, cute but totally deranged, like she will give you this stare and blink for 10 seconds and not flinch, future druggie

y-you've never seen a horse girl? Do they not have ranches in Germany? I've never met a woman who was only "a little" into horses

Go fuck her dude!

People shouldn't be anti-women. They should be anti pussy whipped. go fuck her and make it casual. Just realize she is not anything to endear and give power up for.

>tfw only 12 year olds check me out

how do i lose my babyface?

Really needed this today. Constantly being swarmed by thots, it can be tempting to give in but I will persevere. Thank you user.

Stop eating so fucking much and you'll lose fat around your entire body. Eventually, this will affect your face.

It's not fucking worth it, dude. After spending enough time around women, I don't get why people give a shit about a wet hole anymore. It really isn't worth the rest of the baggage that society has given them because no one will tell a whore what she is any more.

Oh I meant a girl which life revolves around horseriding like pic related, obviously fit ass and good rythm. A squierter aswell and corrupted christian

I already do reject thots and do the gnostic method of drinking my semen whenever I get a little too riled up. Brings me closer to God. Completes the homeopathic cycle and encourages regeneration. I would still like to rape some of these GMO tots walking around so might go nofap forreals 3x testosterone boost within 3 months.

Thought it referred to the shape of her face, teeth, and jaw

I can see your nose glowing from here you kike, at this point you're just listing fetishes so OP's resolve will weaken, I see your fucking game.

That's not even what a horse girl is, fuck.

To her credit I had been playfully teasing her for months, and we were the only partners at shift

they have no souls

if you're among them and you can't see that, you also have no soul

Thots are temporary, Christ is eternal.

Nothing of the sort. A lot of women have their first sexual experience on horses from riding in the saddle, it's why they used to be taught to ride without spreading their legs.

My theory is that it causes pairbonding on an unnatural level. Very strange stuff. Women who ride horses from a young age don't ever seem to be particularly platonic when they express their love, even though actually getting sexual with the horse is pretty rare.

>gnostic method of drinking my semen whenever I get a little too riled up. Brings me closer to God.
What the fuck user

you blew your chances of becoming a wizard

lel nice, your german combination words must have confused you

Shut the fuck up you little bitch I am 1000x more realized than you it's actual an algorithmic scale so make that 10,000,000,000x
That not even getting into the holy pee baths...
Do you want to be baptized forreal?

If only women were more like Manara World :(

I wish I was user but sorry to dissapoint you my encounters make for great stories

Ofc I am a believer in God, deus vult

>riding without spreading your legs
how does one do that? like you use your inner thigh muscle to hold on and stuff..

>From "slut" to "thot"

English is really going full pidgin in the USA, isn't it?

get to it, fuck Sup Forums

The fuck

You've never heard of sidesaddle? There was an extensive ettiquette for this sort of stuff, no wonder people say whites don't have any culture when none of you fucks will take the time to remember it.

Keep your head on straight user. These thots want to tempt you and drag you but you must resist

I'm good enough looking to be able to match 5/10's on a daily basis on Tinder.

As long as you keep your hoe in check and tell her at the start of the date that you're a virgin and you won't be having sex until you're married, you could end up finding yourself a woman worthy of being converted into alt-right Christianity.

I've only ever found two virgins, one of which was a world class Mongolian chess player, I almost thought she was the one but I would rather avoid people who can pound a six pack in an hour.

just googled it, never heard of it before. Dates back to Middle Ages.. well I feel embarrassed now.

You genuinely should, fuck you for perpetuating shitty memes. Preserve your culture, you fuck, it's not something that happens on the back burner.

>nigger/spic

Is nu/pol/ all spic and niggers now? They had reddit why did they feel the need to come here?

>no wonder people say whites
>none of you fucks

Oh look a nigger lecturing white people.

Same except someone wanting me

Christ is the whey.

youtube.com/watch?v=RV_oYU5f-8o

lol rock on brother

I wish 12 year olds would check me oout

boku no cicero

No, you fucks as in the untermensh I'll be fighting for.
Just look at that shit. How can you let this stuff be forgotten? As a matter of fact, how DARE you let this stuff be forgotten. This is utterly and uniquely us, a piece of history that no one can take.

Non contact libertarian?

those things work?

It's protein man of course it works.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008 and found myself on Sup Forums around 2013.
Also I'm 80% European (western/southern), 15% Native American and 5% mix of other stuff.

There's a bitch in my building. 3 kids. Hot as fuck somehow. Married to a guy who does everything for her. I only ever see him going to work or doing 100% of the house work. He only ever talks about family and where he's taking the kids for x,y,z activities. Dumb as a rock.

She only ever pokes my chest and tells me how much she misses her life and basically being a thot because I'm smoking downstairs and sipping my whiskey. If she ever did laundry I'm pretty sure she'd blow me in the laundry room.

I went to slap her milkers around, cum on her face, and then figure out wtf is wrong with this fucking world.

*want not went.

It's language corruption that ends up hurting everyone eventually because of how prevalent pop culture is everywhere.
>thot = that ho over there
>thought
Same pronunciation, different meaning, different spelling. How might you recall this in your mind? By saying it in your head. Which word has more real estate in your mind? Thot or thought? The answer will be different for each, but for most, thought holds more real estate.

Now consider the psychological effects over time on the individual who participates in associating thot with that ho over there. What is a ho? A hooker, but today it's often used to describe a slut. For the promiscuous man, sluts are great for when he has need of a 'thot,' but for the non promiscuous man, the actions and behavior of a 'thot' makes him all the more rejecting of what a thot does. He becomes rejectful of the thought.
Wait! No, I meant thot!
or was it, thought?

I don't go around diddling kids cause I don't wanna get raped to death in jail but fuck me if those 12 yr olds aren't sexy littly nymphets.

>i'm 80% euro
>part indi
So you're not at all euro in any real terms

do they come with instructions to how to use?

yes goyim

Of course.
1. Scoop it
2. Shake it
3. Make it

He just draw hapas.

it's what he does he has same face syndrome.

>you kike
Sup Forums thinks The Jews are sending agents to specifically corrupt OP

spoken like a true product of Jew sponsored culture

You need to pray user.

Not if you go by the one drop rule.
Otherwise, I remain culturally connected to my Sicilian and Irish heritages.

i love poland

You and her need to repent and get married as you are already one flesh.
Have kids and honor god

>flag
>pedo
Does shooting yourself violate the NAP?

What's wrong with you two?! Just go get a fucking prosty. Stop having morals about this and just get your rocks off.

Besides, women can tell when it has been a while... and they'll avoid you.

I am believer
>acts like a degenerate