Shokugeki no soma

tosh don't make me gay

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/232/4577/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never fuck Megumi.
>you will never get tenderly fucked by Takumi.
>you will never get rough fucked by Souma

Why even live.

>Soma blushing at Takumi
Is the author hinting us something about Soma?

He is totally gay, I'm not doubting it anymore.

I refuse to think they are the same person

I want to lick Takumi's neck. No homo tho, as bros

Holy shit. Dominate me already Megumi-sama.

Believe in Tosh

I honestly wish she was like this, her character would have been so much more interesting.

I just can't believe we're finally here.

>I honestly wish she was like this
But then she wouldn't be the "nice" girl everyone loves.

>tfw your rival is fucking gay but your homo phase is over.

how cute.

best cover 2017
the best 3 character in this manga
splendid

Look at his pupils Megahoofag

Are you retarded?

Megumi is very beautiful
why Takumi is away from SomaxMegumi

it looks like Soma is "husband" with his wife Megumi and Takumi is the guest of the couple

Who will punch the other in the face first?

Do we have any information on the number of episodes we are getting in S3?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________no

what they were talking about?

Eizan x Momo otp

Soma and Erina's marriage.

Holy fuck is this the color spread?
It's honestly fucking amazing. Based Tosh.

Instant top 3 easily.

"I'm going to marry Saiba-senpai when the RdC is over."

In the next bout, we will get similar color spread with just Isshiki and Erina, I guess.

Souma knows and is good at making other people mad.
He does it two ways: one is right face, when he goes the boke route and says something stupid only to make people angry/react - usually used with his friends.
The other one is when he activates his hot mode like left face and usually combo it with a smug face - usually used against rivals (see: eizan or last week's momo)

Eizan is her bitch.

something something 3rd bout and 92nd generation

Good thing we are getting focus on Souma's match first so we can get rid of it faster.

RIP OT4

readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/232/4577/1

Hey, the picture can't get itself.

SouTakuMegu has been a trio for a while now and those three are good friends meanwhile Erina seems to be more close with Hisako and Alice but I love OT4 the most though.

Tosh just keeps getting and better.

>I'm in the middle of something here.

Gotta love how serious Eizan takes shit talking.

I sort wish Ryou was part of this instead of Takumi. I think all of his interactions with the others in the same situation would've been better. Takumi seems like a fairly generic placeholder character with a milder version of Souma's personality.

>its real
Nice.

It's called gap moe. Frankly, all it needs is a situation where Megumi starts reading some hard boiled manga and she starts getting influenced by it like with the ping pong one

Azam asks him why isn't he watching the third round. Senzaemon says that he doesn't have to because he trusts Soma and Co. Azami then says that of course he trusts them since he handpicked them as the "jewel generation".

Ryou literally doesn't interact with anyone who isn't Alice or Pajeet and his relationship with Souma barely exists.

didn't we know this already

Dog is either boring as fuck in his non bandana personality or abnoxious when he puts it. There's no middle.

And at this point of the history even Alice is more relevant than him, that should tell you enough.

I can't really imagine Ryo with anyone other than Alice or Hayama desu. That's who he pretty much interacts with.

We only knew that he selected Soma. This implies he picked everyone currently in the 92nd Generation.

PSSHHH. This match is unpredictable my ass

>Ryou.

Who

Wow, Senzaemon's keikaku is really deep.

Mehgoofag, please stop.

>tfw Senzaemon was the matchmaking of everyone's parents to create the jewels generation.

>OH MY GOD THE SMELL OF BUTTER IS MELTING MY BRAIN

>OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The fuck. I can understand the more complex smells, but melting butter?

I don't see how not liking shitty Dog makes me a Meegofag but whatever.

>Ryou
Who.
Alice and Hayama are quite cute though.

Gay as in "now I want to be fucked by this Megumi, whether she rides me or pegs me", right?

Erina should make her own trio with Alice and Hisako.

Alice is a best and more reasons for her to show up, the better. Hayama can go pound sand though.

I know right. It's obvious Saito will win

Erina is a girl too, nothing wrong with wanting to be around Souma and Takumi all day. Who wouldn't.

I wish they would make a spinoff about them so I can leave this manga forever.

Good, we won't miss you.

>that Megumi
MMMMMMMMMMMMMuuuuuhhhhhh
Dick

I want to impregnate that Souma. Is it possible?

Probably not. He could impregnate you however.

He handpicked Souma, and called their generation the "Jewels", but this is the first time we heard this, that Sanza handpicked everyone.
That's some deep keikaku right there.

There isn't enough cooking in this manga

I think Sanzaemon obviously did say something about Megumi's untapped potential during her and Ryou's match while he also personally recommended Takumi during the Stagiaire but we need some insight to know more about everything. A lot will be revealed during their matches. No idea about the rest of 92nd Gen like Ryou, Hayama etc

>Souma more handsome than Takumi
Has he finally reached puberty?

YOU KNOW WHAT'S BOTHERING ME
WHY IS THE DICES SO TINY

Since Soma is the MC, he has to look better. I bet if Takumi was in his place and Tosh went all out to draw him, he would have looked way hotter.

What's so special about 92nd generation anyway? This is just make 91st and 90th gen look like a shit.

He is always handsome when Tosh tries and when he stops doing his stupid faces.
He and Takumi could be fucking all the school if they wanted but muh cooking.

because the geezer handpicked best boy

It's kind of hard to adapt this to the others. I mean we know barely nothing about Megumi and Takumi's background as a whole, just that Megumi got into Tootsuki with the effort of her town and that can easily be Grandpa who did it.

But Dog was picked by Alice, Hayama got out of the streets because Jun and Hisako was already close with the Nakiri family. And all of them ended up with a relation to the school by default.

Takumi would look better with his short hair in his training

Feel like niggastream is messing up the translation again.

>butter
>orange
>soy sauce
>squid
Saito's not just making stir-fried squid, is he?

While Alice, Dog and Hisako were picked by their respective associates, that still doesn't guarantee them a place in Tootsuki High since there's a selection between middle and high school.

>Royal no longer translating Shokugeki
Feels bad man. I don't really want to read Viz either but they're all we got.

Tastes good man

I wonder if will ever see Aldini papa. He was the only one without a face for some reason.

I'm very disappointed that Souma didn't go for the traditional American dish for this theme

Maybe because his father isn't important to the story.

Who's the say he wont? Fried butter in White sauce.

But the uncle did have one, that's why I feel it kind of weird.

He also gave him the olive oil, he is the villian

Well yeah, now I remember we saw Megumi's mother's face but not Takumi's.

Loserflag for the jew.

>olive oil.

Triggered.

I'm curious as to the fish Saito will be using for the Kaisen-don

Triangle loveeeeeeeeeee

O MY MOCHI INGREDIENT

>Wanting Megumi to have a love triangle
Fuck off Mehgoofag

Mochi is pretty good dude

are there any news about his seiyuu?

At least Saito isn't a complete idiot and underestimating Soma

I liked how while searching for their ingredients Momo and Eizan were figthing with their opponents and each other and Saito was too chill to even care for what's happening.

So next chapter we get a flashback?

>Meat and her nigger lips again
Am I the only one bothered by this?

I noticed that too and its irritating. Tosh is trying to make her look as ugly as possible.

Why is Takumi so grumpy in all the CPs now? Where did his smile go.