You are all privileged scum!!

According to this poster. Email these cucks if you disagree

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
theconversation.com/book-review-the-death-of-expertise-76462
amazon.com.au/Death-Expertise-Campaign-Established-Knowledge/dp/0190469412
global.oup.com/academic/product/the-death-of-expertise-9780190469412?cc=au&lang=en&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Expertise
youtube.com/watch?v=JeMiKhbGs80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 4 canucks who don't fall into any of those categories wouldn't have the time to print flyers

All those dirt poor African Christians better check their privilege.

Canad-bro, read it... because you're about to live it.

Tear it down fag

oh my god, im in bongistan (scotland) but my uni would NEVER even think about doing something like this.
How did it get this bad? Did this fire up suddenly? or was it a slow burn through the decades?

God, thats stupid. Don't these people have any idea at all that pushing this sort of thing to such extremes only makes them look like insecure children?
Christ, this shit's unbelievable.

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Bob and Harvey Weinstein personally bought the rights to the film, named after the day Trump was declared President.

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/

Whatever could it mean?
GUESS!

Unearned? Eh, okay, didn't know the world was created by retarded handicapped shitskins.

Slow burn

The level playing field is a myth.
Don't waste your time striving for it.
Read this book. Understand how and why assholes spread this retardation masquerading as authoritative fact.

Copy. Then. Parody.

Has North America lost its mind?
I honestly can't believe all this shit is real.

>Canadian citizen
>privilege
Pick one and only one, Mortimer.

what do I win guys

Life, my friend

>able-bodied physically and mentally
Sorry Anglofuck but you accidently marked that one

Give me the quick rundown

You forgot a certain group...

How are Jews privileged? Ever heard of the holocaust, shitlord?

No, explain?

8 million Jews were systematically genocides by the fascist Nazi regime. Read a book once in your life.

theconversation.com/book-review-the-death-of-expertise-76462
amazon.com.au/Death-Expertise-Campaign-Established-Knowledge/dp/0190469412
global.oup.com/academic/product/the-death-of-expertise-9780190469412?cc=au&lang=en&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Expertise

LOL

I’m American at birth so that’s like privilege squared.

So an ethnostate would make everyone happy except they don’t want that because they still want white men to stay and pay for everything

I mean from a Canadian perspective. I don’t see myself as privileged.

Chuck Schumer would qualify for that (if switched to American born)

>"unearned access to social power"
>speaking your country's language
You know all those fucking Japs are privileged as shit because they grow up being native Japanese speakers in Japan. This injustice cannot stand. Flood Japan with immigrants now!

Uhhh, I only got 2. I must admit, I don't feel overly alarmed by this poster.

I thought it was 15 million you holocaust revisionist

Free healthcare.

it's some guy who put a dumb poster. study for your midterms, loser.

>when your concept of privilege is entirely composed of ethnicity, gender, and religion, but you're tolerant.

access to education would be a privilege every nonwhite gets too. They really called everyone privileged in the most ideologically contrary way possible on that poster.

I feel disgraced to have my UOIT degree hanged on my wall

which program, bro? Do we have a chance afterwards when curry niggers are out there stealing our jobs?

I just now learned where the "Check Your Privilege" MEME came from. Why does this not surprise me?

Learn to sentence. Hard it's not.

OHH FUCK! you got me. damn

But what if it is hard :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The cultural-Marxists want to turn Canada into a country where everyone is:

1) Disabled

2) Uneducated

3) Athiest or non-Christian

4) "Not sure" of gender

5) A homosexual

6) Female

7) Non English speaking

8) Non-citizen

9) Non-White

Very based! What could possibly go wrong?

The very fact they are allowed to spew this garbage shows it's actually THEM that have social privilege. That will change though, and change soon. This insanity will not go on forever.

>able-bodied mentally
>Sup Forums
>pol
Dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeMiKhbGs80

DAMN.

Lol unearned social power literally just means the ability to function in society, like I'm out of bread but I have the capacity to go to the store to get some

It's Ontario, I'm not surprised. The definition of a dept ridden, over bureaucratic shit hole.

The current zeitgeist gives all """social power""" to people who don't fall under those categories, and real political and economic power is based on wealth. Progressive snake tongue is the most disgusting and pervasive cancer in modern society. Visiting the sins of (only some) fathers on the sons, redefining terms to legitimize their bigotry, and masquerading their revenge fantasy as social justice.

They're pushing the pendulum so hard that the only response is an equally hard counter swing, either by the "privileged" people they are now trying to marginalize, or amusingly by the backwards and repressive cultures they seek to elevate.

no you are both wrong, how could you not know about the 20 million who where all crammed into small gas chambers and ovens. you sicken me.

>read small bit of plot
Whelp, guess I know what I'm reading next. Thanks Sup Forums.

>not going around checking all boxes on the posters you find and writing "proud of it" below
Leaf, please