It's fucking over

It's fucking over

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/
youtu.be/GOjouDY1L_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump could have lost texas and still beat hillary

>Gallup

Seriously this is huge, texas had always been a reliably, big, conservative state that gave prominence and a louder voice to the GOP.
All thanks to California yuppies and millions of mestizos immigrating that will always vote blue, now its forever lost, just like California was lost forever in the 80's

These yuppie fags who permanently vote blue at home, fuck up their state and move to a red state because the better opportunities only to keep voting blue have to be most despicable thing alive

Not this poll shit again...didn't you guys also say texas and Georgia were going blue?

The rust belt has shifted to red. So this is really comparing pre 2016 stuff. If the steel industry kicks back up the Midwest will stay red forever so Texas doesn't matter as much.

>every poll said hillary would win
hillary lost

Fuck Gallup.
Beaners have to go back.

Texas is a gay beaner shit hole. That said, polling services got pretty much every rust belt state wrong (including Minnesota, was much closer than it was supposed to be)
Texas might turn blue, then again the Mexicans were convinced to vote for lbj when he bought some of them tacos and beer so who knows what those retards will do.

>BLUE TEXAS GUYS FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR

>muh polls
Texas Monthly, a liberal talking head for Texas, even states that Texas isn't going blue anytime soon despite all the spics because the Democrats have a larger Anglo problem than Republicans have a spic problem.
They're just doing the same thing they did during the Presidential election "HURR TEXAS IS IN PLAY"
>Turns red literally after two minutes of rapid debate
S A G E

TEXAS IS DROWNING IN MEXICANS
ITS A LITERAL FUCKING INVASION
>MUH 4D CHESS
>BE PATIENT
FUCK YOU THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE WALL

Increase deportations and summary executions 100 fold!

Galup is one of the more conservative polls

In the Texas Constitution there is a provision which states we can split into 5 seperate states at any time for any reason without notice. This would give Texas +8 senators and allow us to gerrymander the resulting states in a way to fight the demographic invasion.

Why is this important?

West Virginia on that map is "Competitive" - Trump got 68.6% of the vote, it was literally his best state. This map has it as "competitive." Get back to me when this "analysis" reflects REALITY.

REV UP THOSE ICE AGENTS

Gallup didnt consider Trump a Republican. I dont really either.

You have no idea

Whats it called?

Very quickly, and in a way that surprises all the boomer elites, the continental US is going to go the way that the rest of the new world colonies did 200+ years earlier

b-b-but i didn't know you had your fingers crossed behind your back when i asked you if you support tolerance and equality! nobody on tv said anything about the reconquista!!! how could La Raza not stand for equality!!!

Whites are about to find out what it's like to lose political power. How vindictive and hateful the Left will be to them once they lose control of their destiny.
Look to South Africa, American man. That is your future.

If TX broke up several of the states would be strong blue states. Houston, Austin, San Antonio, McAllen/Brownsville are all strong democrat areas. Hell, i'm pretty sure Dallas/Fort Worth are controlled by democrats now.

The only reason TX is red is because of suburban and rural Whites and a slightly larger than % of Hispanics voting red than the national average due to Tejanos (their kids are all democrats though. racial/ethnic dynamic are kicking in as the % of Hispanics grows).

If you broke up the state you'd break up those Whites into minority groups in several of the states. You'd have to have some seriously weird borders to gerrymander that shit sufficiently to keep most of them red.

The boy who cried "Texas is up for grabs!"

in 2016 it was an 8 point difference in Texas. That's a comfortable lead for at least reelection

ITS OVER TEXAS IS BLUE HHAHAH ACONVERVIATINGWS BTFO TAKE THAT DTRUMPF!!!!!

t. dems every election cycle since 2000

Texas was the only state he needed. Losing Texas and 100% faithful electoral votes without texas brought him to 268. He would've had more than Hillary but not enough without it going to congress.

why are you so overly concerned with the great devil anyway

> listing Georgia as competitive

Trump will never get the nomination now

Quick reminder that voting is for retards.

>self reported Gallup poll

hahah we fucking did it, we succesfully made texas brown enough to go democrat. get rekt gringoes

Yeah, it's those Californians. It's not the fault of the GOP for pushing for illegal immigration because Mexicans are 'natural' conservatives.

This shit is huge the way plate tectonics are huge. It's inevitable but not surprising.

The wall isn't good enough. You'd actually need massive repatriation because birth rates seal the deal. Since that isn't happening the US is facing the breakdown of the federal system. I expect multiple polities to rise in the next 30 years.

Yeah, you managed to spread disease, crime, and ugliness via lies and slander against the average American. Well done.

Sad, but not surprising - Texas' path was determined when it started to get BEANED

>the way that the rest of the new world colonies did 200+ years earlier
What happened to them?

Ahhh more (((polls)))

Fuck off kikes.

Actually just thinking about this makes me very angry at people like Jordan Peterson. All these fucking 'intellectuals' in their ivory towers ignoring demographic realities and crying about collectivism while taking the norm for granted while here we stand watching the crisis in slow motion. I mention this to highlight how even the 'best' academia has to offer has failed the west. The collapse is inevitable. I think Europe actually has a better chance at surviving because at the very least the nations there possess actual legitimate identities. What does the US have? Nothing. Just generic white people with no history.

Based on the fake 2017 polls, cool bro, howd that turn out, dumbasses?

I mean most polls assume that the popular vote is reflective of the electoral vote and hillary won the popular vote.

Californians need to get the fuck out of my state. Austin is fucking unbearable

How much are DNC paying you for this crap?

>the politically engaged electorate
>the politically retarded populace

Jimmy carter won Texas. Fuck off op.

how long until you fake republican faggots start crying about the electoral college, like Trump was about to do.

>I think Europe actually has a better chance at surviving because at the very least the nations there possess actual legitimate identities.
That is why they are encouraging race mixing. It means that the mutt offspring of those white people can claim the accomplishments of their ancestors. Once there are enough mixed race people then it becomes difficult to distinguish who has legitimate heritage and who does not, causing a breakdown of the natives' claim to their own country.

He was a southern dandy, though.

>polls

Hope you guys enjoyed your cringey 2016 kekistani circlejerk. Your childish infatuation with spiting some girls who wouldn't fuck you in high school has doomed your pathetic party for at least a decade.

Also you're losing your guns there's no wall and Hillary is still a free grandma LOL

underrated

>Nothing. Just generic white people with no history.
Kill yourself

Yeah, soon TX no spik d' English either. OP is phaget. SAGE

This is why I don’t by the inevitable eurabia narrative. It’s going to be bloody but the native Europeans will prevail.

The Anglo sphere outside of the UK is fucked though.

Lol settle down yankeedoodle dandy.

When I was born in Texas in the early 80s, the place was wildly different than it is now.

Namely there were more White people.

They import illegals willingly and turn the other way when they drink and drive and don't have insurance. They live on the dole for free and have many kids. Kids the earlier White people knowingly or unknowingly subsidized.. and for what?

Why this (((SHIT))) of course

Your parents are disappointed in you and your digits are gay. Kek is displeased. SAGE

Blacks will only vote for a winner because they think any kind of failure exposes them as weak to the hyenas that still stalk their medulla oblongata. They have to make it look like a winning ticket to get them to vote

>deport illegals
>shift demographics back to white
>???
>profit

Texas was supposed to go blue in 2016 also...

I mean most polls said Hillary would win presidency. But retards will say bullshit but forget to add Trump won over 80 percent of counties

Blue Texas is entirely possible look at the primaries turnouts of Dems. 150k as opposed to 50k Reps. If Republicans don't wake up it's over. All these special elections flips were because of low turnout can't have it happen.

If the coming important SE in Pennsylvania is going to Dems then I'll know for sure the blue wave is real.

Wait till ICE shows up you spic

>still lost by over 3 million votes

We knew this was going to happen back in 2016
fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/

I hope Democrats keep screeching about gun control until the midterms. It's the one thing that will motivate Republicans to get off their ass and vote.

The country keeps getting browner and browner. Even with Trump in office. With the rapidly changing racial demographics, it's only a matter of time before the Democrats hold eternal reign over this country. The only thing that's keeping us above water is the older generation of whites that vote Republican. Once they die off, it's over. Whites will be voted out and replaced by Hispanics, and we'll become the new minorities. The main difference, though, is that we won't have anyone looking out for our best interests. There won't be any affirmative action or handouts for us, we'll be dispossessed and slaughtered just like our brethren in South Africa.

>I think Europe actually has a better chance at surviving because at the very least the nations there possess actual legitimate identities. What does the US have? Nothing. Just generic white people with no history.
lurk more

Mexicans and nigs and californians.
Mexicans are always swarming in. Nigs came with katrina and never left.
Californians fucked up their state and have begun swarming and ruining this one too.

do you want to hang out, i just moved to Austin and have no friends here

But by then we'll have voter ID so it won't matter

Democrat areas would just ignore any voter ID laws like they do immigration laws and Republicans would be too cucked to arrest them for it. Besides, the illegals spit out tons of anchor babies who are citizens.

>California was lost forever in the 90's

FTFY.

California was a swing state up to 2000. Amnesty (1986) wetbacks weren't eligible for naturalization until 1995 I think.

"Prop 187 was the last gasp of white America in California" - Art Torres, Chair of the California Democratic Party

Wtf i love texas now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying Texas will ever go blue

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying we won't usurp the Democratic party, fracturing it and creating MANY competing/allying factions

kys spic

>LOL WHY R U GUYS MAKING A BIG DEAL, WE STILL GOT 2 MORE YEARS KINDA

We all knew it was gonna happen one day with the spics and californians. We just need to compensate for that.

Way to go you useless cocksuckers. You deserve all the horrible things they will vote for.

the guy is south american, we all have a pretty good idea of just how shitty lefties are and just how bad they fuck it up

texas needs to give immediate citizenship to all mexicans if it wants to stay red, hopefully the naturally conservative mexicans will keep the republicans in power

Mexicans will ruin this country. Everyone here is always bitching about niggers and Jews. Hispanics will be the end of the free speech and scraping of the 2nd amendment.

I remember when they said this in 2016 and thennnn...

Its true, just due to numbers, tho nigs are the worst.

t white spic who cant stand the rest

so what is the actual chance of the birthright citizenship amendment ever being repealed?

honorary leaf, faggot
digits confirm

Low, because its too politically risky to push for it and fail. Though GOP has many governors and state legislatures, many of the GOP are ¡Jeb! So for it to happen the GOP has to really run the table and have an excess of needed votes for the amendment.

I should say some argue that its already not valid, but that would need a supreme court ruling since for decades we’ve behaved as if it were a thing... often the SC cucks out and doesnt want to make waves on some topics.

i guarantee texas is not voting demonrat any time soon. fuck off you carpetbagger piece of shit. no bump, kys faggot shill.

Watch Charlie Kirk typical cuckservative try answer the Hispanic issue. Muh GDP growth

youtu.be/GOjouDY1L_o

Zero, but it might be worth a shot to update it with birthright citizenship only applying if the mother is a legal US citizen. It removes the anchor baby issue, hospitals can simply ship Paco and Juanita and newborn Paco Jr right back to their shithole while giving that government the bill, and the browning will be slowed greatly as a result.