One Piece

Chapter is out.
Luffy utterly BTFO
readms.net/r/one_piece/879/4575/1

How will Luffyfags ever recover.
Probably crying in school right now

>

Aaaand nothing happened. Again. Thanks, Oda.

>Has fights
>HURRRR NOTHING HAPPENS

Nigger.

Dude, what the fuck was that?

>absolutely pointless scenes with the crew where maybe 1 page mattered
>1 cool page with Pudding
>predictable dick contest that could've been handled in 2 pages
>not even a cool last scene
Worst chapter in a while.

learn to pick up jokes kid

Who has the biggest titties in One Piece guys??

Charlotte Chadkuri

2 fist clashes exposition about the uglon we didn't need some tears about the guy that isn't dead and the other dude who also isn't dead that he tried blowing up, spewing fillervillain dialogue. Big Meme (running) on open sea. Chase contineus
>Chase is overfags btfo the next cola barrel is ready

Is not a joke though. You're not funny. Nothing actually happened

>Smell ya later!
t. Katakuri
I'm loving the rival foil though.

>chopper and brook yelling "if only we were stronger"
>luffy getting manhandled by a commander of a yonko

if only the wano arc wasn't basically set in stone right now this would be screaming time skip

Luffyfags on suicide watch.
Nothing happens: the chapter
Oda is a hack.
Luffy is a jobber that will win with yet another asspull.

Gotta sell those volumes user. Creating a bit of a hype with the last 2 pages, to get sheeple to buy your shitty overrated manga is more important than making chapters where something happens.

is luffy gonna eat katakuri to win this fight?

Brook and chopper just got a wake up call. Both of them will have more motivation to get even stronger especially chopper.

I unironically want that to be Luffy's asspull.

Another timeskip would be unrealistic. Blackbeard would have reached raftel and obtained one piece already.

You are just a luffy hater.

>katakuri predicts this with his observation haki
>it's so fucking retarded he starts to doubt his own abilities

What is that guy's fruit and how come it completely mirrors luffy's?

Luffy will be truly strong with his haki if he had decades of training. If luffy had 30 to 40 years of training. I am sure that gear 2nd and 3rd haki will be able to overpower katakuri.

Who will get the finishing blow on Candy fag?

Hacku Hacku no Mi

Does his haki strength even change when going from normal to gear 2 and 3?

Year of Sai's death

Gear 2nd is more for speed and 3rd is more for power but that change after the timeskip where both are inferior as stated by doffy. Power inflation sure is real.

>previously Katakuri entrapped Luffy in seconds into his mochi body
>now only copies Luffy's attacks in superior

Oda a hack

I believe luffy haki grew stronger for every fight he is in just like the saiyans. Of course oda is not going to bother spelling out for people.

Nah, I mean does his base haki change in strength when going from his normal from to gear 2 for example?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think haki is tied to his physical strength or speed no?

Big Mom obviously. It's been foretold by the big bitch herself.

>Carrot crying on every panel in which she appears

Confirmed useless shit. Really fits into SH

Do you reckon they'll succeed in Wano though? Sure, it's got a TON of major players coming in but it's fucking Kaido we're talking about here. Even Big Mom was like "nah m8 you can't beat that 'thing' ". It'd actually be kinda cool if the Strawhats realised they still aren't ready and went to train somehow. Maybe train among themselves? Get Usopp some of that CoO training and stuff?

Teach isn't Akainu. He's an Emperor, sure, but I really doubt that he can take down Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks PLUS Sakazuki and the Admirals in 2 years.

He did spell it out, fifteen years ago.

Big Mom, obviously.

No, it shouldn't change. What's causing more damage is the simple fact that Gear 2 has more force and speed behind it. Haki's strength should remain the same.

Shirahoshi

Why is the Big Mom crew so overpowered?

>"a 1 billion bounty's power...absolute supremacy!"
>"Katakuri's got a 1 billion berry bounty! Luffy's life is on the line!"
>"Lord Katakuri is the strongest of the commanders!"
>"My bounty is 700 million! There's no way a 382 million can beat me!"

>But bounties totally aren't power levels guys. TOTALLY.

And many people choose to ignore it.

Because they have been fighting in the new world for 4 decades against other overpowered pirates and marines.

A lot can change within another 2 or 3 years depending on how long another timeskip is.

Viola has the biggest titties for a regular human idiots.

I absolute terms, Shirahoshi
Compared to the body size it canonically would be Hancock but on actual screen/panel it's either Robin or Viola

not to mention actually getting to raftel, considering one of the road poneglyphs are basically unknown to everyone but the straw hats and some furries

Sandersonia has titties bigger than Viola's entire body and she's a regular human.

Will Luffy eat him, like he did with the cracker biscuit dude?

Wait, the black lighting effect is what happens when two conqueror's Haki clash, right?

Excuse the shitties scans, it was just the first one I found.

Thats not how Haki works. Has nothing to do with physical ability.

I guess they're conditioned to only see progress in new abilities or training arcs.

wonder what shirahoshi's actual cupsize would be

Nigga come on.

Forgot about that. Forgot about the fact that Teach actually needs to fucking read it too. Yeah, he definitely has ways to go before being Pirate King.

I like how canon cupsizes differ so much from on panel (let alone on screen with Toei upgrades).

Nice and inconsistent.

I'm not entirely sure. Oda's not very consistent with his visual effects. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the strongest kid of a yonkou had CoC.

Yeah, as far as we know Robin is the only one that can read those things. Basically right now the straw hats are the ones with the best shot of getting to Raftel.

Jinbei confirmed not dying this arc, a warm welcome to the 10th SH. He's basically going to act like a second Zoro as far as his interactions with the crew goes, but with more heart and leadership.

One Piece is what happens when your party only gets EXP by narrowly squeezing out victories with Mini-boss and Boss fights, gaining levels in huge bursts.

Your argument totally confirmed that Jinbei WILL die. Thanks, man.

No room on the crew for a 2nd Zoro wannabe boring person. Leadership should be left to Luffy not some fat fish who thinks he can tell everyone what to do because he's "been there done that".

I will be really upset if Jinbei joins and ruins the entire crew's dynamics.

His name is Dogtooth, not Chad.

Jinbe's going to be the strategist. Obviously.
I do want a panel of him and Zoro enjoying food like when we got that fan request with Mihawk and Jinbe eating octopus.

I like Katakuri. He is so matter-of-fact it comes a bit cocky. I don't think he has Haoshoku, he does seem to be kind of a errand boy with not much spirit.

On the other hand, if/when Luffy wins and they escape, do you reckon his bounty will be close to the billion?

Big Mom is coming for Jinbe

It's not going to jump by that much. Isn't it supposed to be really difficult for your bounty to raise after 500m? I reckon 600-700m. Somewhere in there.

Then why was WB crew so useless shit at Marineford?
Only Marco and WB did anything.

Did Nami keep the dress?

What was Nami's sexiest outfit?

I guessed so. I think 800m would be fair. If Morgans isn't dead I think the news will spread faster tho.

>"I'm prepared to give up my life at any time"
foreshadowing intensifies

I didnt understand something. Why did those retards overreact so much at Pedros death? Didnt he himself said that he had 1 year left?

Ok, which translation is correct?
In the other one it sounded like this: It's impossible, even for her

Dressrosa was top slutty

Nah he never told any of them about his lifespan getting stolen.

The power of an attack and the resilience aren't only determined by Haki but also from the physical power underlying. An elephant gun has the same haki power of an hawk pistol but the punch is baseline stronger so the attack as a whole is stronger

Only G4 seems to have a significantly stronger haki, but it's a special blend of haki and DF power

Is Morgans seeing all this though? Doesn't he know that the Castle fell because of the box and not exactly because of the Strawhats? I feel like the headlines are going to just say "New Gen vs Old Gen, Strawhat Pirates vs Big Mom Pirates, Worst Generation making their moves, etc etc". I'll give you 750m.

More like why they overreact when they knew him for like 2 days

Bad writing. Mediocre Oda writing.

Luffy hasn't even gone gear four yet. Just you wait, edgefags!

They were fighting against people of equal levels.

It was new world vs new world. Not "hey we trained for 2 years we are totally ready to take down all of the people who have been heralded as invincible for decades now!"

It's like one Professional sports team vs another compared to a really good amateur team vs a professional sports team.

There is a meme about how would Alabama (college football) do against whatever is the worst NFL team at the time. We are seeing that in manga form.

Yes some of the members will be professionals and probably surpass some of the professionals but at the current time they get raped. Same with Luffy. Everyone can see his potential but he is jumping head first into people who have been fighting their entire lives against people of comparable strength. Paradise gave them false hope.

long island long ring is a personal favorite

>Dressrosa was top slutty
yeah I don't know what oda was thinking

if Garp was so intent on making Luffy stronger when he was a kid, why didn't he say anything about Haki?

So is Napoleon not made of Big Mom's soul, but a character from Wano that will be important later on?

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA!

No. Stop taking niggastream seriously.

Tashigi is going to smash the samurai patriarchy.

Luffy's fucked if he tries G4 here, he's completely isolated with no food to recharge after having already used it against Big Mom, it'd last a few seconds at the very most and in that team he'd have to beat Katakuri and all the fodder

If Katakuri is that much stronger, why is he not just destroying Luffy right away?

Also still waiting for someone to explain what's up with his neck fur.

The same reason the government trained assassins in rokushiki since kids but didn't teach them haki

>no food to recharge
>endless supply of mocchi

>like 2 days
This is just a hyperbole, right?

>Luffy eats Katakuri like he ate Crackers biscuit soldiers

yawn

because Oda is a hack?

which is even weirder because by that point Oda already decided to eventually introduce Haki in the story considering Garp punching Luffy at the end of the arc

God I love that image set.
>Nami will never stand bent over hands up against the wall in her Zou dress for you

Garp punching Luffy is "love", not Haki. Stated in SBS.

I had that at the end of my statement but erased it because explaining stuff as "it's a story" is lazy thinking but it's hard to think of an in-universe reason.

Haki is the most important part of fighting in this world. Far more important than any devil fruit let alone rokushiki which seems like shitty haki

>Next chapter

Carrot Vs. Perospero soon

Why would it go up? He is figthing the younko, he is not threating the world goverment at all.