Oshiete! Galko-chan

New chapter surprisingly early again.
This time about Charao and his kouhai gf.

WAIT WHAT?

user be honest no one see that cumming

Well. Did not expect the strapon.

At least they're happy.

I fear for Charao's future.

Nani?!

Probably the most unexpected plot twist of the year

Is the author sticking to a schedule now?
I feel like chapters are coming out pretty fast now compared to before where we would have two pages every blue moon.

more like oshiri galko-chan

Shit man, if she actually uses the strap on then it'd be no different than getting fucked by Otao.

After the initial shock i am anticipating the doujins

Fuck off Carlos

i'm surprise user is not losing his shit with this revelation

What revelation?
It's more or less the same as always. Charao reassures Kouhai he likes her despite thiking about Galko every now and then.

Is my idea or there have been more releases lately?
The only thing worrying me here is the lack of lube.

What's wrong with this, exactly?

Suzuki is definitely churning out chapters at a faster rate.

Is this what middleschoolers carry these days?

>notice me senpai shirt
what does it mean

How old is she? Charao has good taste.

Is Charao /ourguy/?

Why doesn't anyone scanlate this?

It's been licensed

I don't get it

Is the state of fansubbing that dead?

>EOP

Shoo, shoo

Pretty much.

So any TL user around here? I need some context, why was Kouhai so sad, why is Kouhai suddenly into pegging, why the sudden change to Galko cuteness, why Galko-chan have more content in 4 pages than One Piece in 18?

>tfw Ojou will never give you a foot massage

She came prepared

>Ojou will never be real

I think Charao is gonna break up with her.

Reminder that Charao despite being a Chad is pretty innocent compared to the other Chads in school.

The other Chads in school only hang out with Chads and don't watch anime.

Meanwhile, Charao will still branch outside the Chad social circle to hang out with anime otaku nerds.

This new relevation is gonna be too intense for him and I don't think Charao wants to get pegged ever so I feel like the author is setting up for Charao to break up with his girlfriend and become single again.

Look how Galko is still embarrassed and red from Charao saying Suki to her.

This was before Charao finds out he is gonna get pegged by Kouhai in the future.

Kouhai already looks like a boy. This relationship looks more like a yaoi relationship if Charao is gonna start getting pegged.

And what about from Galko's side. She doesn't seem mad about Charao using words like like and love in front of her.

To me it just seemed like it's just a humorous take on how much Kouhai wants to keep Charao that she goes out of her way to bring stuff he might like.

It might make me a cuck, but I want Galko and Charao to get together, with chapters centered around them as a couple.

Dude, it just makes you someone who wants to read a romance manga. Jesus

What the actual fuck.

To see the ideal wife get with another man is pretty cuckoldy.

By that logic every single person in the world is a cuck so just don't think about it or better stop thinking at all.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's called "shipping". You know, where you root for your favorite romantic pairing in a story. You might have heard of it? It's rather common.

Imagining you're personally fucking a fictional character is fine if you're fapping alone, but treating a waifu as a seriously relationship you can cheat on is just sad and pathetic. You know those stalkers who convince themselves they're in a relationship with a movie star? This is one step more pathetic than that. Not only does she not know you exist, she's not even a real person.

God damn, some of these kids take the cuck thing way too seriously. I blame Sup Forums for it.

How much of a pain in the ass is drawing Galko's hair.

>otako is embarrased about jer bare legs
CUTE

>the strapon

do people who read this actually like the marker coloring? asking for a friend.

Of course, it's pretty cute and unique.

Milfs