youtube.com/watch?v=VCJ_6ZTy2cI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But who was Lily.

Maybe its prof cat sister afterall.

>witches
>innocence

Oh fuck.

Kayo is the cutest witch!

Nah. They met neko proffessor's imouto's witch form this episode. She was possessed by Eve, but Haruto decided to break the possession by kissing her (because Eve only wants 100% pure witches, not used goods)

RIP anons that visited the thread waiting to watch it later.

>Over 10 people set out to find a specific person
>They don't even bother to look up his name
Women

I was expecting every witch to go to the dream world for the war.

Trash episode

> If you kiss him in the dream you kiss him for real.

Japan has a REALLY strange sense of purity.

It's not that. But if she posts that photo online or sells it to some magazine, who is going to believe claims that it was in a dream?

Well the fact that hair hair color is entirely different and the person in the photo is recorded as comatose should help

Also to add. Note how thanks to her witch outfit, she looks like she's completely naked in that photo.

The face is so obscured and asians all look alike. That could be anyone.

We witch batoru now.

>hair color is entirely different
Slut bleached it to hide her affair
>Haruto is recorded as comatose
True. But it was a joke anyways.
How can you say you love an idol if you can't tell her apart from other people? Her fans should be able to recognize her

>ntr-ing eve by kiss
>threaten to publish photos taken in a dream
Really nigga.

>titty animation
Sasuga gonzo.

Is this episode another jab at purityfags, Cross Ange-style?

>>threaten to publish photos taken in a dream
1) It was a joke
2) If she publishes it some time after Haruto wakes up (if he wakes up), who is going to know and/or believe it was in a dream?

Eh, I guess I'm one of those anons, but I was expecting her to show up in this episode anyway. Well, time to actually see the episode.

> a joke
Seems to be one and it did make me laugh watching her holding out the picture, I wonder if the dream world material could be transferred outside, as we did see the blogger eating and writing stuff using the real world items.This fucking series man.

To give them some credit witches can influence the real world. Leaking some steamy pics shouldn't be an issue

But isn't the real world just Eve's dream?

Who is the spooky doctor? Adam chilling out? Previously I'd say Adam is haruto but now I really dont know if Adam exist after Eve started her dream.

Hark!

Meh, I honestly would have prefered some simplier solution like any of the Lily/sister/Haruto/Professor related theories I've seen on Sup Forums over another out of nowhere Adam and Eve bible fuckery.

This makes for one hell of an out-of-context pic

RIP

This is me. Fuck my life.

does he have some sort of elaborate keikaku?

>1 episode left
Would be one hell of a keikaku or not, he could just waltz in the dream world saying "the barrier,its weakened" and take all the glory since he is what he gonna say next episode maybe.

the animation has been all over the place so far but when it comes to oppai gonzo just knows what needs to done

Gonzo loves their shaking titties animation.

What did they mean by this?

Is 18if just Homura dream?

If Homura was dreaming that she was in a better show, yes.

>so I can strangle him for ruining my life

At least it's realistic.

Trash post.

Honestly, I'd be pretty pissed if I were her.

She can still return to being a witch and living in the fantasy world though.

It was a jab at lesbians turning straight if a man kisses (shows interest) in them, because it's literally just a rebellious phase they go through. It had a lot of imagery about lilies after all, ending in you can [not] beat the D.

This.

Wow, subtle.

How the fuck did Izaya run off into 2 different shows this season?

Well it's personal preference; would you really want to just die, never realising that you were asleep?
From her perspective it's that she is now alive again, and was saved from dying without ever seeing the real world again.

;_;
It still hurts

Why? He's not to blame for her coma. And he was supportive of her choosing normal life over being a pro skater until lily showed up as the dream boyfriend and made her accept her skater life (better than thinking she can have a normal youth, but waking up to see she's an old woman)

>the power of yuri defeated by a man's kiss

This makes me think, can a witch's soul or souls generally, dreams a world to experience stuff they do in their previous life? I cant really say its their "previous life" seeing they dont really disappear completely.Sounds like a bad end to be around but you could just manipulate item but not really feel it.

Imouto was far too rude to her onii-chan.

She ruined her own life, he just ruined her death by making her live again.

Cat is for bullying.

Succupussy

Who is on the left?

I'm on the left

I think it's the girl from the deaf-girl dreams.

Something's weird about the professor. He wasn't surprised to see Lily in the episode before the last one, but is surprised in this one. Is that simply an error, or intentional? His surprise at seeing Lilly this episode was while Haruto was paying attention. If it was intentional, then he's hiding something. In the first place, how is he even able to effortlessly appear in the dream world and go to where Haruto is? I think perhaps he knows more than we're led on to believe and perhaps he's manipulating Haruto and/or Lilly in some way for some reason.

I too have this question. There were clearly talking in the last episode.

He pulled out some glasses that allowed him to see her. And presumably speak, too.

>because Eve only wants 100% pure witches, not used goods
And she's indeed correct.

but he wasn't able to see her until this episode, was he?

>surprised
I think thats because he didnt wear the glasses first right? He might have thought they would be alone seeing they were alone many times in the previous episodes, but yeah, the professor is a pro in finding haruto exact location in the dream world. I just understood it as the result of the professor research, shit tier reasoning for sure. He is manipulating Haruto for sure but its not for malicious or Eve related reason, he just wants his sister back.

He wore the magic glasses last week to see and talk to her.

That is what the show tells us, that he couldn't see her. But it also implies that he wasn't able to communicate with her in any way, seeing how he was unaware of her presence even though she was chitchatting with onii-san. This is very strange so it's probably a mistake.

>He wore the magic glasses last week to see and talk to her.
Huh. That would explain it. I'll have to watch ep. 11 again.

Wow. Just wow. I was expecting a budding romance between cat professor and overweight curry lady but she can fuck right off now. Really makes you think why did Eve recruit this chubby piggu in the first place. Absolutely impure.

>heart pupil
Well damn, didnt see this earlier.

Yeah, I missed his goggles too last episode.

>that heart pupils

Literally yuri goggles

Lily yuri goggles.

Yuri means lily.

Well she came completely out of nowhere.

Hey, how do you know that? I said, how do you know that? Did you read the script?

Maybe hakase told her a while ago.

WHATS HER SKYPE NAME I WANT TO TALK TO THIS QT 2D

>the person in the photo is recorded as comatose should help
>True. But it was a joke anyways.
Do you two really think they're going to care about the identity of the dude beyond the idea of revenge? Japanese neets are more likely to take it out on the idol than the dude.

OK, finished the episode. The witch reunion was underwhelming and it all felt like this weird fever dream. Isn't shit supposed to make more sense outside the dream world? Too bad that the episode wasn't focused on the witch at all and more on the Eve/Church of Char/Dr. Choromatsu plot triangle.

It was more about Eve and the girl herself seeing her as no longer pure, not her fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCJ_6ZTy2cI

Char drops beats like he drops feddies, 3 times as hard.

Damn son, looks like the singles are up at usual places. Literally singles.

Smile status: Protected.

Cute ghost nurse.

Ceiling girl watches you masturbate

I would enter her red doors.

Better reunion with haruto waking up next episode, probably.They might go "PLAY THE GAME TO SEE THE REAL ENDING" though.

Nah, that doesn't sound like gonzo.

>shaking titties

Is this the Madoka of Evangelion? What lies at the end of the dream?

At least she can live on as a fucking ghost witch.

This show really could have used a better writer.