America, what the fuck?

>Be Vietnam
>1950s, just btfo'd French Legions
>Government ruled by a bunch of ex-peasants
>Got literally $1000 left in national treasury
>Launched a nationwide 'land reform'
>Suddenly all landowners across the country are branded slavers and capitalist pigs
>Killed 200000 rich landowner gooks, pillaged their belongings and took their lands
>Used all pillaged money and jewelry for triumphant commie celebration
>Peasants, doesn't know to run business, crops died across the nation
>Bankrupt again, a million more gooks died of hunger because of fucked up economy and agriculture
>tldr country ruled by incompetent retards
>Still btfo'd Uncle Sam 10 years later

How America, fucking how

i'm not reading all that but if you're talking about how great we are at slaughtering people thank u

No, whitefag. I'm talking about how us gooks love to kill ourselves and how you Americans managed to lose against a horde of barbarians.

The duality of man sir.

America won nearly every military engagement. That did not matter, because the press at home was working against us, and turned the populace against their own damn soldiers and Marines. The Vietnamese knew this, and just kept at it.

Fighting a counterinsurgency with your hands tied behind your back and having to play nice is a futile endeavour. Look at the GWOT. Look at the American k/d ratio. If we wanted to, we could and should have sent every slant eye in southeast asia back to the fucking stone age. Fuck off leaf

Yeah, flower power won the war for us. Didn't do us any good though. Nation's too fucked up by commies to recover now.

You're a real comedian, well I've got a joke for you. I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.

US simply backed the wrong horse Diem and Minh where hated by fucking everyone except maybe in Saigon. But the US military performed outstandingly and won almost every engagement the NVA where broken after Tet but by then the US people had grown tired of the war.

>us gooks

Kill yourself Elliot

>>>r/aznidentity raider nigger

"North Vietnam claimed 1.1 million combatants died during the war, while 58,220 American combatants died in the conflict. The official US Department of Defense figure was 950,765 communist forces killed in Vietnam from 1965 to 1974."
>19 kills for every 1 American death
Why don't you take a look at who got BTFO, lee.

Diem and Minh was ok. You guys just let too many marines died in 1968 offensive.

the vietnam war wasn't meant to be "won"

Why, you don't know? It's the commie's determination to trade 10 gooks for one GI. And hey, it worked.

yah they where so loved by there people.

It's more like 1:500 when you count all the deaths from food sortages in communist countries from trying to supply all their soldiers with food & supplies

Touché. Read my orịginal post.

They were meant to be a puppet state anyway so it didn't matter that much. South Korea had shit rulers too after their war but they still managed to bounce back.

Because they're not British

40 britpreets died btw

>How America, fucking how

White men are just weak, LARPing, fat cowards. Stupid too. The only thing that drives white men is greed so they can have all sorts of frivolous shit, hobbies, and comforts. White men are very feminine when you strip away their rhetoric.

The only time a white man really wins any battles is when he defeats and even more weak, stupid, arrogant, and cowardly group of whites.

inb4

>Japan / nukes etc.

That was 100% the Jews in control of that with a handful of white scientists in middle management helping out and being the best-goys they could by doing their masters every whim.

Whitefags are ok desu. At least they've tried to contain the commie abomination.