Toei appreciation thread? I'll start of the celebration with some trivia!

Toei appreciation thread? I'll start of the celebration with some trivia!

Did you know the origin of Toei's logo is inspired by the same brilliant minds that inspired the Shrek movie franchise? Lets talk about Toei's influences in the industry!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woA_tn1OgFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bring back Cell you faggots

I'm pretty sure OP is taking about Toei's good works, not Sunday morning shounenshit cashcow they don't actually give a fuck about.

QUALITY thread?

Yeah. Toei is the studio known for its influences in the industry and its major will-power to move the anime industry forward.

I already posted the logo.

just wait
eventually, we will meet human reincarnated cell

youtube.com/watch?v=woA_tn1OgFE

Precure is dead.

Logically they couldn't have Cell on the team because they had the Androids. Too much risk of him eating them again.

GIVE UP?

> Toei appreciation thread

That old toei New toei is shit.

I like Precure.

>old Toei
>good
Nostalgia goggles

Precure best qts.

Ashita no Nadja was a fucking masterpiece. Modern Toei probably wouldn't be able to make something like it nowadays though.

NOOO

They have a ton of really fantastic movies from their early days. Horus, Orochi and Animal Treasure Island are some of the best ever. Hakujaden and Puss in Boots hold up really well, too. I really love early Toei, I think I got into animation because of Mori and Otsuka, and a lot of my favourite people came from there (Miyazaki, Takahata, Kondo).

>Ashita no Nadja was a fucking masterpiece
All I got from that show is that you need to have sex before a particular age. Miyazaki is showing itself once again.

>toei appreciation
I sure do enjoy watching the one piece anime, thanks toei

>toei shills

I enjoyed watching Saint Seiya in my childhood
Thanks Toei, I wish I could animate for you

You missed a lot of valuable life lessons then

Like never think anything good will happen

>valuable life lessons
Nothing valuable about one-dimensional propaganda

Oh this looks nice, fun animation

I'm not exactly sure what you were watching, mate, but it wasn't what I did

Hmm? Childish anime made on a shoestring budget?

>childish
Wrong. It's not just childish, it was a literal children's show, for kids under 10.

I don't see what that has to do with "propaganda", anyway. I am thinking you are ESL or purely insane.

I think you are ESL with that reddit-spacing of yours

>all those obvious shortcuts and loops.

Even back then Toei where cheap.

Thanks Toei for Slam Dunk and Ojamajo Doremi.

Toei is always good when it comes to drama, the only problem now is there's no demand for it. They have new upcoming projects after Tiger Mask W, Appmon, and Kado, the first project is about a new idol franchise that will compete with Sunrise, and a soap opera anime, both have 50 episodes, drama anime are one of the best seller in Asia. And two Saint Seiya projects, both have 12 episodes. Toei properties are earning Billions of dollars starting last year, they want to meet their qouta with five main projects that have 50 episodes each, those two new projects are experiments or throw-away-money.

The only main gripe of newfags are those low-budget shonenshit, which are budgeted by both Shueisha and Bandai, and the T.V. station.

Toei invented cheap anime after Toei Doga. That's why all anime now are cheap, they can go cheaper by hiring foreign amateur animators.

Tezuka invented cheap anime in 1963 with Mushi Pro.

I thought Tezuka first left Toei animation.

Astro Boy was the anime which established the low standards.