But muh cops will be on our side totally!!!!4'4!!4

>but muh cops will be on our side totally!!!!4'4!!4

dailycaller.com/2015/08/24/a-decade-later-remember-new-orleans-gun-confiscation-can-and-has-happened-in-america/

I'm a cop, I'm on my side, and I'm not a mutt. Deal with it.

>inb4 "muh niggers!!"

Seriously. Cops are the tool of the upper class. And when the rich decide we don't need to have a means to resist an oligarchy, they will take our guns.

On that day, I will go innawoods and never come back

When has /k/ ever sided with the cops?

Where have you been the last few years?

Cops are bigger dindus than actual dindus.

k was.praising the "you are fucked" guy too when he executed that drunk fag, bootlicking is at all time high

reminder that it wasn't him shouting commands, but the sergeant to his left

Sup Forums is that way bud. fuck off with the swastika emblazoned fedora 56% memes. i agree with lots of what Sup Forums says, but holy fuck you dudes are obsessed with autistically screeching at each other "YOU'RE NOT WHITE LE 56% FACE LOLOLOL"

only autistic Sup Forumstard invaders praise pigs, fuck outta here.

The 56% meme isn't pushed by Sup Forums. It's mostly used by lefties to piss them off.

This. Only nu-/k/ bootlickers like cops.

yeah, i realize that. the problem is so many retards on Sup Forums get baited so hard that they bump those threads all the time, and real discussion threads get ignored.

Just stay off my side

>I posted it again

I use it because I live it every day
t. someone who lives in the southwest

>mfw /k/ would hand their guns in to the police for free if it meant making 1 lib cry

Bro we need a break from politics... it's having an opposite effect on people to the point where people are just giving up.. no one cares about your freedom more than you do.

Cops are like any form of government- child like. You let them do what they do and every so often give a firm swift slap when need be to straighten them back up, ala ATF / FBI post McVeigh.

This
Their gangs are bigger
They are more dangerous
They are bigger welfare queens

No one says that, they say the military will be on our side if the government decides to start hunting down gun owners in a future liberal utopia.

Things that never happened: The post

fuck off back to plebbit.

They wont be

Just like how the shilling of the pepe gun or the hate for nra a few months ago never happened etc etc huh?

I’m not saying they will or won’t be just that people always say the military will be with us, no one ever says the police will be.

fuck off back to your mom's basement, i've been on this faggot website since it started, kid.

I just don’t understand it because right before the meme started it was a meme to laugh at Americans for being white.

>tfw I will never fight with my BLACK Vietnamese brothers driving the American wh*te devil from our country

2A has about 10-15 left... just going off census.gov data.

2A was adopted on December 15, 1791. That's 227 years... it was a good run but nothing lasts forever.

RIP

Cops are scum. It's not their fault, if you spend all day dealing with the dregs of humanity, that's how you start seeing all civilians. Some may try to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you look like a friend or a relative, but as soon as they start taking fire, you are no more than a gang-banging nigger in their eyes.

>dailycaller
>any news source with daily in the name that isn't ironically a comedy show