Why doesn't the right dominate high-IQ fields like science, medicine, & academia? Why are we only dominating in like...

Why doesn't the right dominate high-IQ fields like science, medicine, & academia? Why are we only dominating in like...truck driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Traditional conservatives are more interested in doing something useful or manual like public jobs or CEO...ing then wasting time in college getting a degree in whatever the fuck. Like you can graduate college with one of the best degrees and have an IQ of 139 and end up a homeless drug addict, it happens a lot.

Also, I should mention, the lowest IQ state (which voted republican) is also the blackest and the highest IQ state (which voted for Obama) is one of the whitest and also most Jewish :/

left leaning people tend to score higher on IQ tests as a general rule.

Because you are thick
(as in stupid)

Nice bait you lying nigger cunt.

And no they don't based on pure demographics alone.

If the people with the highest IQs had the best ideas about how society should behave and be governed, the Jews would be right about everything.

>Maybe they are

user it's literal fake news. But seeing how retarded you are for falling for it, you might actually be a sub 90 iq fag.

Adjust for niggers. We would need a map of white voting patterns by iq

"High IQ" in other words those who toe the line of cultural Marxism

We would all be fired for not being politically correct.

It's fake news. see

>California
>High Iq

Fake chart confirmed.

You don't have to be able to complete the 4th square of a raven matrice to understand morality or how to conduct yourself properly among your family and society.

But I do believe that the lowest IQ individuals have a proclivity to degeneracy along with the highest IQ.
Why this is I have no idea maybe it has something to do with the dumbest people not knowing any better and behaving off of impulse and instinct
While the smartest may derive a much sicker and deeper psychological pleasure from whatever it may be.
I could play out a really dumb person and a 165IQ individual torturing someone, perhaps the smartest person would do it in a more sophisticated way lets say but non the less they are torturing someone and each deriving pleasure from it in different ways.
The middle ground is probably why whites have some of the highest moral societies, they do not suffer from nueroticism associated with high intelligence but are smart enough not to operate soley off of dopamine receptors.

My spelling is horrible.

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

bretty interesting

>New York
top fucking kek

I've never really thought about it before but it should be obvious just looking at that infographic that it's bullshit. There's no way there'd be a 25 point difference in average IQ between the smartest and dumbest states. IQ, and its statistical distribution, just doesn't work like that.

Also, the source they cite is 'The Testing Agency of UK" whatever the fuck that is.

Its funny how this pretty much perfectly lines up with graphs showing where all the spics are (CA, Nevada, AZ etc) and where all the niggers are (deep south)

HR departments are full of makework diversity hires that only hire on diversity lines. The higher ups are mostly jews. Both groups do huge amounts of nepotism

So fake and so gay, this post could’ve won American Idol

>I'm a moron, and I deal with it by telling myself I have 'street smarts', and belligerently asking "hey, you think you're better than me buddy?" to random strangers.

what is a good job in your opinion, bong?

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

The highest IQ areas are stem, and I thought they were right leaning. People with less education have a very straightforward needs and contribution relationship to society and vote right wing. Mid level IQ get brainwashed by left wing propaganda because they are largely insulated from the effects of their politics and desperate to prove their intelligence. High IQ are right wing because they have not fallen for brain washing and realize everything comes down to basic community needs and contributions

*Asians

>all college grads have to go through bullshit indoctrination classes
>universities are blatantly liberal as are most professors
>surprise surprise the people teaching young minds pass on their own ideals and the students become more liberal
>add to this with high end fields being filled with other white liberals echoing each other's ideologies
>compare to conservatives that have to deal with multiculturalism, common sense, hard work, and the value of a dollar
I'm sure if more of those graduates had to deal with meth addicts and violent niggers at 3am for min wage they would have a very different outlook on life.

LMAO - a fake spreadsheet, but why are pedophiles typically democrats?

Ya uh... citation please? Besides some autistic drawing.

>meme flag
kys

Dude are you completely disconnected from reality? most college kids are the ones who think they have "street smarts" and wear shit like supreme and thrasher and think they're oh so cool taking urban pictures at their brutalist campuses

^that wont make sense to you but you're still wrong, having a high IQ really doesn't make you smarter.