The hypocrisy of Sup Forums

why do you expect a women to retain her virginity if you yourself have not?

seriously?

Having many partners doesn't affect men's pair bonding ability as much as women's because we're fucking different.

but i have, im not some degenerate fuck

>implying Sup Forumsacks are not all neckbearded virgins

WEW LAD

A man's virginity has never mattered.

dont post otoni im on nofap

i see that she is retaining a lot of water

I don't.
That's why I have kept pure.
Plan on my wife and I taking each other on our wedding night.

How many photos of her do you have and how strange are the angles?

Does she retain any semblance of beauty to you when standing by a woman of proper weight? Are you fat, so you are now attracted to a fellow fat person who will over look being over weight?

Because I'm not a woman and gender-equality is bullshit.

Men and women both have their own separate sets of standards for one another, women happen to think if a man has had lots of partners that it makes him a more attractive prospect while men think the opposite. All women have to do to kill this double standard is stop finding that trait attractive in men.

this post implies that i have a chance woth women

If a Key can open a lot of Locks... It is called a Master.

If a Lock can be opened by many Keys... It is a shitty Lock.

Master lock and master key.

There is no double standard, piss off roastie.

>wahhh women can't be whores like men wahhhhh

sage

top kek!

Because chastity is a female virtue. Makes no difference if a male is a virgin or not

That's for her to figure out not me. The standard exists because women who have sex a lot have a higher chance to cheat and increases paternal uncertainty. Men don't have the issue

Making some big assumptions there, leaf-kun

99% of Sup Forums has never even gotten to second base with a girl. Why would they not want a virgin girl if they themselves are virgins? If you asked this on the /Chad/ board (/Fit/) we would be able to go in depth, but as it stands now, what argument is there to be had?

looks to me like her figure is already out

THICC

You're arugments is as bad as you're country. Also
>seriously?
Don't you DARE get indignant with me you cucked Canadian. I have no time for you. Sayonara you disgusting racist.

we are all virgins here, whats your point?

i touched a boob one time

Because men and women are different.

Fucking hell thats a heifer. You're gonna need to reinforce your bed frame before you give that one a serious go.

>if you yourself have not?
But Sup Forums and th alt-right consist mostly of virgins

>if you yourself have not?

implying i'm not a virgin. i'm 26 and never had sex, polish whores only want nigger/shitskin dicks and hate whites who are not 9-10/10

BASED

I want a woman who is in the 18-20 range. I'm quite a bit older than that so I am no longer a virgin.

The ability of a female to form a lasting pair-bond is severely effected by multiple partners. Fortunately for me, that doesn't go both ways. The fact that I've had totally meaningless anti-romantic sex with women I don't care about doesn't mean that I have lost the ability to pair-bond with a young woman that I love. That's just how nature happens to work. Sluts = worthless. Manwhores = always redeemable.

because that's a whale OP, should be hunted not fucked

But I have. I'm 40 and want to kms

There is one simple reason and its the honest reason.
People rarely conceive a child or become pregnant with having sex just one time, even when it is the right time for a woman to do so.
Men need to keep on trying numerous times in order to make a woman pregnant, from this simple fact of the male sexuality has come the reason why some men will continuously mate with different partners (or until he finds the right one). Basically, for the sake of the species, men need to keep on having sex in order for our species to survive

Does male virginity have worth? Does it increase or decrease your social status?

>why do you expect a women to retain her virginity if you yourself have not?
because (((God))) wills it thusly

Sauce?

The woman gets impregnated

>

Where do you think you are? lol

wise words