youtube.com/watch?v=8HPcAvIbNsk
youtube.com/watch?v=W66TPHy5lJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heh... she tweeted a dick and balls

I'd cock those balls

>Need

Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs.

Why do liberals seem to think that it takes 10 minutes to eject your magazine and put a new one in?

Cause they're no-guns faggots.

The same reason they put a segment on CNN demonstrating fully semi-automatic fire.

>need

>liberals
>think
Well there's your problem

You're right dumb twitter cunt
I need 500 rounds in my "clip"

you post this daily

>automatic

They literally think every AR is an automatic weapon simply because of the way it looks. If that weapon was a person they would be the biggest bigots.

Stick it up your ass faggot

First time I've ever posted it, mate. You must be thinking of some other faggots that spams it.

Well, she's right, you know.

Damn, how heavy is that?

at least she correctly identified a high capacity magazine.

they hate the rifle just because it's black

Probably jams a lot.

No one needs a decomposing Jewish crone either

yes I do, I have 100 targets. checkmate you dirty Feinstein

not posting the counter argument of "but it is so cool!"

youtube.com/watch?v=8HPcAvIbNsk

>AR = Automatic/Assault Rifle
They aren't sending their best.

What liberals don't understand is that the larger the magazine, the less reliable it is. The ar-15 only came with 20 round mags for this reason. The shooter's gun even jammed.

IDK OP, do we need to have this 1 post by this ID thread every 12 hours?

correction 3 posts, the rest is still relevant, and you're still a faggot.

>dahts wut i'm fukin talkin about
lel this guy
>dahts gud rite

it is pols fault in that we start preaching to the choir, instead of waiting for op to respond and focusing on his retarded beliefs

Same filename. You're a liar.

No one (((needs))) a network to publish and dessiminate written information and ideas across the world in seconds. Ban the free exchange of ideas. Reasonable press reform NOW!

Fuck this kike bitch, I'm sick of her fucking with our rights, when is justice democrats gonna primary her ass already?

the "1 post by this id" has got to be the most reddit-influenced complaint. so fucking what? you only care about blue checkmarks and "karma"?

im pretty sure that magazine is banned....................

she is right. I dont need an hundred round clipazine for a pistol.

I just want one.

did you forget op asked a question?

>nobody needs
So are we going to ban them for the military too?

She said it on twitter, of fucking course she isn't

Better yet, ask her when she's going to ban her bodyguards and security personnel from having guns.

Why does the American anti-gun debate rally around "BAN MUH AR15 NOBODY CAN HAVE A GUN!" rather than just a better controlled system, like not giving guns to the mentally ill. If you have to pass a psych test to get into the army or police force or just about any other profession over there, why not a decent test to get a firearms license. I love the second amendment, everybody has the right to bare arms. Except if you're retarded, suicidal or a tranny.

>firearms license

Fuck that noise.

isn't she the one who has a special conceal carry permit despite pushing the ban in the first place?

Innocent until proven guilty, basically. And everything other than private sales or gifts go through a background check anyway, in case you've already been flagged as a nut job or a felon or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=W66TPHy5lJw

Yeah I posted it in that thread then decided to make own thread with it right after. It was a screenshot on my phone and I emailed it to myself like 30 minutes ago

Christ your country is fucked. I think everybody has the right to bare arms just like everybody has the right to drive. But I don't really want to be driving down the highway doing 100 mile and hour next to Kevin Wu, the mentally retarded and partially blind Chinese man with epilepsy in his unregistered and uninsured Hummer. You have to pass a test to drive, you have to pass a test to own a gun, it's not that hard really.

This is a common mental pot hole argument that people fall for. You don't need a license to drive, either. But if your car is owned by the state (which almost all of them are) then they can make rules like requiring you to have a license to drive it on state-owned property like public roads.

What do you mean by "owned by the state"?

Capacity doesn't mean jack shit and they know it. They're just trying to ban as many things as they can.

Ownership of property in the United States is not based on need.
You dont need a car that exceeds the maximun posted speed on your roads.
You don't need 6 pairs of shoes for every different occasion.

Each state confiscates the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin. The vehicle is then registered with the state and the registrant is issued custodial title to the vehicle.

In other words, the buyer possesses the physical vehicle and has title it, but does not actually own it. It's sovereign citizen type stuff, but that's the the technical loophole they use to make people believe that driving is priviledge. The concept should be absurd on the face of it, since you can buy a pair of shoes or a bicycle and use public roads without a license, but most people don't stop and think.

So why wouldn't this system work with firearms? Most get printed with serial numbers now. How's that any different to a vehicles VIN stamp?

I suppose you could do something like that, but the point is that we don't want to. It's antithetical to the foundational values of the country to the point that the Constitution couldn't be ratified without the Bill of Rights attached to it.

Besides, it's also legal to manufacture your own firearm for personal use anyway. Just like a vehicle.

>55 posts and not one WEBM of that JEW rubbing her hands

Because that enables the government to confiscate your forearm at any time for any reason. Kinda defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

webms are for people who like to like to rub their balls on other mens' balls.

So basically the short of it is that the American legal system has been fucked up from day dot but has been hammered into the minds of the American public for so long that nobody can question it?

How does that prevent a criminal from building one in his own home?
How does it prevent Jamaal from purchasing a stolen and defaced weapon from his nigger homie?

We need a "common sense" ethnic cleansing. A reasonable Holocaust policy will save the country down the line.

Depends on your definition of "fucked up" but I think there's a lot that isn't as good as it could be, and most of it relies on some combination of mind control and the expectation that most people aren't fucking Jews or other abusive criminals.

Goodnight kike.

btw if you're ever interested, our founding documents are a pretty good read, as are the Federalist Papers. Or something like, "The 5000 Year Leap" by Cleyon Skousen. Just to sort of get a basic philosophical background for what they tried to set up here in an attempt to get things better than anything that had been attempted prior.

Shoulder things that go up.

It doesn't. Just like the same way Jamaal is going to steal a car. Just like Jamaal is going to sell heroin.

>Thinking life is only about what you NEED.
The mind of a tyrannical cunt

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I'll have to give them a read someday. I'm not really too familiar with your legal documents except some of the bill of rights.

The proclamation that you should lose your rights based off the consensus of jewish psychiatrics is a scary, terrifying idea. You should expect to see soviet style censorship of people and ideas based on the concept that they're "mentally sick" within the century, all despite the fact that school shootings are actually lower than they have been.

Despite the fact that school shootings are a relatively new phenomenon, as well as the fact that guns have been allowed to run free in the west far longer than the jewish control ever has been.

We're roughly at the average point in time in which jews have been kicked out of every one of the 109+ countries that they have taken part in throughout history. You can expect them to either succeed and dismantle the west into a cesspool of disgusting laws, stupid niggers/mudshits, and an incremental loss of freedoms.

Based off their rapid dissolution of free speech on the web through censorship and de-platforming, you can expect to see them take more of an increasing effort on the legal, as well as economic front to censor people, and to gaslight the concept that gun rights are not necessary.

Exactly. And so the legal system exists in order to sort out cases where some party or other claims to have been injured; not to punish people for taking actions with no provable consequent injury.

We already have laws for things like criminal negligence that can punish inaction. We don't need to license everything.

I'm a particular fan of the Declaration of Independence. Some pretty feisty oration that lays out the case for why enough is enough and we have no choice but to shoot at you if you try to stop us.

Saw that during the meeting and choked on my soda.

fuck that old whore. i will celebrate on the day of her death

Here in Australia, our vehicle registration fees mostly cover personal injury on the roads. You're basically paying for personal injury insurance on you and all the people in that registered vehicle and some admin fees. People bitch and moan here that their car rego is too expensive but don't realise it there to cover their ass if little Billy runs onto the road and gets plowed into the back of the car in front of you or if Dazza is pissed off his bonce and t-bones you while speeding through a red light. Perfect example of the legal system protecting the injured.

Oh man that does sound like a pretty spicy read.

Resonable magazine sizes:
>5 rounds
To little
>10 rounds
Still to little
>15 rounds
Just right
>30 rounds
Kind of overdoing it
>100 rounds
To much

The legal system isn't supposed to protect the injured per se as much as to provide a means for compensation or remedy or whatever legalease term you want to use. Here, you are required to have insurance (Jewish Tricks, but arguably net good ones), or to explicitly have it classified as self-insured.

If you get t-boned, emergency medical service is rendered before anybody asks about how you're going to pay, and those who can't pay often go scott free at the expense of those who can. Unless the hospital decides it's worth more to harvest the organs of course :^)

I would like to see Aus becoeme a republic, and base our constitution on the US, but make it better, like including shit for internet freedoms, and statements that BTFO of anyone trying to take/deminish rights.

include more power for people like a People's Grand Jury, where we can take down any official if needed

Did you know that Australia, like the US, was even originally meant to be white?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

God I can just picture it now "BILL OF RIGHTS OF THE REPUBLIC OF ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIA". I would like to see an Australian republic but holy goddamn that's gonna be one cucked document.

this sounds like fucking rap lyrics

If the current estabilshment wrote it sure, would be cucked to hell.

Its got to be written by the people for the people.
But most the people here are sheeple. fuck.

She's right. Right into the oven. Also answer your phone. It might be your mom.

>47 bullets per pull of the trigger
Wow I wish I had pic related

Buy a shotgun. You can shoot even more than 47 bullets per pull of the trigger, and it doesn't even have to be any level of automatic.

lol I'd love to see how an automatic gun like that would even work

see
When the tracer round blows up in the grass, that's how you know it's a good gun video. Trust me.

Can you post the meme making fun of the dick shaped image?

I know what a shotgun is. Unfortunately im not talking about shotguns.

Trump just dangled something shiny and they reacted like he knew they would.

She truly is a Troll, and not of the internet variety.

it wouldn't.
best you could get is one shot out of all the barrels and then its done.
maybe like one of the barrels could be fed by the magazine but that's all.

>Leaf
>doesn't know the difference between too & to
sounds about right

that's why im saying that it would be interesting to see how a gun that had 47 barrels would work, in the interest of casually thinking of the many ways that each barrel would be fed ammunition, how it would deal with heat, and how fun it would be to shoot.

For fucks sake man why are you so autistic

Cuck. 500 drum mags aren't enough. Need more dakka

that wont stop people from making their own

(((((Stein)))))