Redpill me on going to thailand to spend 4000 euros on hooker and drugs and commit suicide

redpill me on going to thailand to spend 4000 euros on hooker and drugs and commit suicide

Fucking degenerate kys

pretty much the best way to go out beside taking out a bunch of niggers

Remember to kiss your hooker

If you’re a nigger please do it.

>go to thailand
>fuck qt lady boys
>get a renewed vigor for life

I would redpill you. But you'll die anyway and that sounds like the ideal way to go.

godspeed user

hope you have the time of your life

see you on the other side

if it was good enough for david carridine, its good enough for you user. godspeed.

what a waste. suicide is the ultimate degeneracy. imagine thinking yourself so special you're just gonna take your ball and go home rather than pass through the refining fire of adversity. accept that you're mediocre and just enjoy the satisfaction of a simple life. have some fucking dignity. no problem you face is permanent, so don't sperg out and apply a permanent "solution". suffer well you colossal faggot. you might actually do something later in life worth the effort it took to raise you.

Surprisingly inspirational

i say go there and maybe find a hooker you can at least leave your genes with

Do it faggot

Might as well go to Japan then. The women are practically begging for a man and they were declared honorary aryans.

>Thailand
>hooker
There's a 95% chance you'll fuck a tranny

Getting assplowed by thai ladybois would make me wanna off myself too.
See if he'll shit on you while you're bleeding out.

Birth control and abortions, no hooker is raising some random john's baby.

You suffer because you are wrong, and you act shittily.
Killing yourself wont change you, you will continue to suffer.
Do what you want.

They're cracking down on that shit ... ballpark it at 75% these days ...

See you in hell, OP.

Why the fuck am I wasting my life on this addictive website

I’ll go. Been wanting to go back and fight a guy to the death in MT, and I’ll be happy to pop two in the back of your head right after you bust a nut.

We're sending you to Dopamine rehab user.

Tomorrow we start, large glass of green juice and a 2 mile run. Remember to stay hydrated buddy and less than 2 hrs internet a day. Call a family member tomorrow

time to get ship shape and reprogram that grey matter friend. When's the last time you saw the sun?

some problems are permanent though....