Tokyo Ghoul Re:

Spoilers tonight.

Monday.

You mean Monday or Tuesday, nu-Sup Forums.
Even WSJ manga got delayed this week. Now get out.

Kaneki bails on the forraging team and goes with his gut feeling. He saves Yomo from Aura then rushes to Touka. Chapter ends with him stopping Jason from cutting down Touka using Yukimura. Hinami is hurt.

His jacket and mask were left behind as a diversion.
More details to come later.

Is Touka gonna die?

I just want the CCG at this point to eliminate Kaneki and his Reddit goat ogranization

would just make the bullshit ishida pulled a couple chapters ago even more bullshit if those spoilers are to be believed. I still have some faith not even ishida is this much of a hack after how good part 1 was.

Is Furuta's promise to revive Hairu literally the only thing keeping Ui going? I'm starting to feel real sorry for him desu. I want to hug him and never let him go

Im surprised that he lost his shit completely. Something must have happened .

I also heard some rumblings about chapter coming early again or returning to the previous schedule. Not sure.

arima dead
haise betrayed him
take betrayed him

the list keeps going on after the rue island arc

I guess he just doesn't care anymore after he lost everyone. He even ignores Furuta's bullshit because of the faint hope of seeing his waifu again

Well I get it, but even after all that, yeah he was depressed but now he almost looks zombified himself.
Last time we saw him, he wasnt THIS bad.
Guess so, still makes me wonder how exactly his mind deteriorated to this point because as I said above, he was bad but not this bad, maybe something happened that pushed him over the edge. Would love to see what was it if its true.

yeah, he doesn't look so good.
What's the state of Kanou's zombies anyway? Are they fully functional? What keeps them going?

Stop making shit up, thanks.

did she died virgin

Hoping for a Urie/Hide chapter.
I don't really care for Naki at the moment, and I feel like a Hinami/Touka chapter would be 18 pages of reflecting on the past to either make Hinami's death sad or to make her not die and get some newfound power.
Best case scenario is a chapter where Urie/Hide run into Kaneki.(Which I doubt)

Thats something that has been bugging me for a while now. Its like 2nd most important thing I want to get to know, 1st being how Hide looks like and is he a ghoul.

That dude who Furuta "killed" by shielding him self with him looked normal. Mentally drained, but spoke and acted like a normal human. Maybe its because of the "Dragon". Maybe the ''dragon'' can zombify corpses or somehow restore body functions of others or some shit. Maybe they discovered how to make more Noros ? Like how the fuck was that dude alive when he looked like a mummy ? Fucking sucks that we have no clues and have to suffer trough all these random fighting scenes going on at the same time before we get some answers. It's been too long since we learned something about biology of ghouls or some lore and history or something about the world.

>n-not sure
Then fuck off. If you're not sure, don't create early threads. Most of them get derailed into pure shitposting afterall.

Ay, It wasn't me who came up with this. I'm just saying what I've heard, but it's most likely just some bullshit so I agree on that.
Would be nice tho if it did happen.

>Hinami
>virgin
she's not dead

It's too soon for them meeting Kaneki but it's definitely the next big thing I'm looking forward to. We still have to see more of the zero squad vs Hajime/Ui

Yep, we keep getting retarded Mutsuki and Aura shit instead of focusing on important things

>what keeps them going
According to Okahira he has to take prescripted medicine from Kanou to keep himself alive

They're crazy and wacky so they take precedence over urie, Marude, and hide since furuta isnt over there anymore and they dont have any crazy characters.

Watch as she survives this shitfest.

Literally dead.

Hinami is preggo as well. She's the rotted womb, not Touka.

Nah, she is too innocent to have been fucked. I don't thinks so but...

Though now that I think of it. Ishida posted on twitter an image of Hinami putting on a lipstick a while back.
So maybe that symbolized her coming into womanhood and maybe Ayato shaboinked her off screen and they just don't know that she is prego or are hiding it... who knows. This is the only lead that would make me believe its possible that she might be the rotted womb.

Ayato rams Hinami after she comes to cry on his shoulder. Remember part 1, ghouls breed young and die young.

I never realized I liked hinami this much. I hope she doesn't get killed.

Furuta is the best character that I've seen in any manga or anime, ishida has outdone himself. To create such a complex and fascinating character while also making him hilarious, only ishida could pull something like that off.

I used to get annoyed by her, but ever since she joined Aogiri she has grown on me too.
At first she was just this annoying damsel in distress that needed to be saved but now...
That kagune is beautiful to see in fights, got to hope that Suzuya made a shallow cut on purpose for a possible change of heart.

Art sure has come a long way since part 1. Jeez, those teeth.

How come Furuta doesn't feel like a "shh nohing personnel, kid" or "lmao! le curazyy xD" type of character?
Damn...

He's pretty hilarious. I'd much rather have a wonky retarded clown as a villain than a generic edgelord like Tatara or Yamori.

We also still don't really know what the fuck he's actually up to, what his final goal is. I hope it's not the usual clown shit of "hurr because it's funny"

Furuta doesn't give me the final antagonist vibe.

>eto reaction
literally me every new chapter desu

Twisted hel posted chapters with volume scans upto chapter 42. I thought they were dead.

>pic related
Can't believe they fucked up Eto's line so bad.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Get the fuck out of here faggot.
Stop posting his shit you bitch ass nigga.

t. Hinami

>t. Eto

please come back

he sold his soul to the devil

>she was just this annoying damsel in distress that needed to be saved but now...
What the fuck are you smoking? Touka was the annoying damsel in distress who needed to be saved from Mado (by Hinami no less) and her own brother.

Hinami was never a bonafide damsel in distress until the Cochlea arc.

Should the Tsukiyama fight in the Gourmet Arc have been with Kaneki not Touka?

AAAAAAAAAAH KANEKI, YOMO, HINAMI, ETO, HIRAKO, SAVE ME

I want to gently love Hinami.

t. Banjou

He's pulling a Zero Requiem which would piss me off since he needs to get his shit kicked in

Why wasn't she the love interest again? They literally had the best chemistry.

disgusting. Hinami belongs with Kaneki after Touka is brutally murdered by our guy Furuta

She needed Kaneki's meat to win. So in a certain way, it was Kaneki.

Because when they first met she was still a fucking kid you pedo. Doesn't matter if she is now barely legal couple years later, they always had a brother/sister type of relationship. You don't develop brother/sister relationship and then when she turns legal instantly turn it into a romantic relationship. Fucking social autists.

Kaneki is 24 and she is 17. Thats like a college graduate dating a high school senior you pedo. When they first met Kaneki was 18 and she was 13. They have a brother/sister bond ever since. Nothing more, just because they care about each other doesn't mean they want to fuck.

>she was still a fucking kid you pedo.
I'm not talking about before. I'm talking about now. There was only a 5-6 year difference anyways.

>they always had a brother/sister type of relationship.
So that's why Mikasa and Eren is so popular.

>when she turns legal instantly turn it into a romantic relationship.
Sorry, I didn't know they had to take the brother/sister shit seriously.

Literally autistic

He's only 4-5 years older, wiki just stopped listing her age

Kaneki is really 23 retard. Only his Haise persona was 24. Hinami turns 18 the very next month in the story. Only a 5-6 year separation which isn't really that fucked up.

>They have a brother/sister bond ever since.
It's difficult to consider it in that respect when they can't even interact with each other after he became king.

>just because they care about each other doesn't mean they want to fuck.
But that's why shipping exists.

Good comeback.

Calling it right now. In the last few chapters Kaneki will die. There will be a funeral and in the distant trees, we will see a shrouded figure wearing all black with a veil covering their face. Making their grand return to the manga is none other than..

>I'm not talking about before. I'm talking about now. There was only a 5-6 year difference anyways.
My man, Im 24 years old, I see girls even at the age of 18 to still be fucking kids, because they are. Im here worrying about bills and shit, while they still worry about their highschool assignments. At their age 5-6 year difference is huge. She is not even legal technically, I don't know about age of consent in Japan tho, but still.

>So that's why Mikasa and Eren is so popular.
They are the same age and are not blood relatives, and its only Mikasa I think that has showed boner for Eren. I think it was even implied that she kinda had a soft spot for Eren when he gave her the scarf right when they first met before she was taken in.

>Sorry, I didn't know they had to take the brother/sister shit seriously.
I can't imagine seeing someone as adorable little sister, being like a big brother role model to her and then when she gets older to start seeing her any other type of other way. Its FUCKING WEIRD to do so, maybe you dont see it, but normal people do. Only Kaneki ships that would make sense to me are either Eto or Touka and we ended up with Touka.

There definitely is something. You'd have to be autistic not to see this

Can she still be redeemed somehow?

I prefer part 1, cleaner.

Is that the sexiest eto ishida has drawn? Those fucking hips jesus christ

There is no reasoning with shippers. Seriously.

If there are people that ship Kaneki and Hide no wonder there are people that make a pedo ship. SHE IS 14 there and Kaneki is like 19. Kaneki doesn't see her in any romantic way AT ALL. And she sees him as big brother that will protect her and takes care of her.

You guys obviously have never had a younger sibling if you take something as simple as this as anything romantic.

>I see girls even at the age of 18 to still be fucking kids
When you're a ghoul, you definitely mature mentally because of the fucked up life style.

>she kinda had a soft spot for Eren when he gave her the scarf right when they first met before she was taken in.
Kind of when Kaneki was helping Hinami to learn words.

>then when she gets older to start seeing her any other type of other way. Its FUCKING WEIRD to do so
I've seen plenty of examples in entertainment. This story setting isn't real life either by any means.

>Only Kaneki ships that would make sense to me are either Eto
Why should Eto be considered "proper" by you when she is four years "older" then him and is in many ways, a mother figure to him? People don't give a fuck either way. They ship what they ship, even 25 year old Takizawa with 17 year old Tomoe.

She is not the "main heroine"

>even 25 year old Takizawa with 17 year old Tomoe
>Implying she isnt sucking off his dick daily while he imagines its akira

Characers just look so much better compared to part 1 though.Especially the profile views.
In part 1 they look downright goofy, compare redrawn ch1 with original ch1 and difference is night and day.

>Kaneki doesn't see her in any romantic way AT ALL.
Of course not. It would be pedo then, but not now.

And that was a mistake.

>"grrr I hate you talker!"
>*talker hugs her and assures her that despite her shitty past, she has friends that care for her*
>mutsuki is instantly redeemed

Nothing saint tonka cant do.

If her mind gets completely wiped clean like Haise, then maybe?

What did ourhack meant by this?

I knew I saw that talker face before chapter 125 came

They will take care of the child when Kaneki croaks.

Kaneki has barely even fucking looked at or interacted with her in re. You just want it to happen.

>tfw you initially dismiss shit like this as ironic but it honestly wouldn't even surprise you at this point

Oh fuck

>Cuckneki face

I can't wait for her to unite Humans and Ghouls when Kaneki fails.

>Paralols incoming with eto and talker
>talker dies
>but eto becomes talker 2.0

I know right. Ishida has completely failed at King Kaneki interacting with each one of his close associates, even Banjou, Yomo, and Fuka.

What's worse, Talker becoming Eto 2.0 or Eto becoming Talker 2.0?

Who was the sickfuck who made this pic
Deep down his kokoro ishida wanted to make eto sex chapter and masturbate afterwards

Kaneki now is 23-24 years old and has a baby on the way. He didnt view her in any romantic way then and especially not now.

>When you're a ghoul, you definitely mature mentally because of the fucked up life style.
Maybe, but they are still kids deep down, you can go trough a lot and become wiser for your age, but traits of your age still show trough, it cant be helped.
>Kind of when Kaneki was helping Hinami to learn words.
I saw it as she was just getting excited like a little kid, she is the type of person that is curious and really wanted to learn something new.
If im not wrong, didn't she want to go to school but they wouldn't let her ? Maybe my memory is foggy since its been a while since I re-read.
>Why should Eto be considered "proper" by you when she is four years "older" then him and is in many ways, a mother figure to him?
Akira was the mother figure for Kaneki, and Kaneki and Eto both were legal. Eto even expressed interest in Kaneki, and Kaneki loved her books, and books are expression of the writer, so he might find a lot of things in her that are attractive to him, he is attracted to smart girls, thats why he had crush on Rize, because she was a bookworm like him. Im no Etofag but still, I always expected either Eto or Touka to be shipped with him, all the way from part 1.

>Why should Eto be considered "proper" by you when she is four years "older" then him and is in many ways, a mother figure to him?
Not him and even though I am an etofag I dont ship eto with cuckneki, but you have to remind kaneki is a motherlover

>Eto 2.0
>implying Eto isn't perfect already

Was I the only one who got completely blindsided when the Touka ship got real?

wait, is this a dude?

2.0 means "new, replacement" not "upgraded"

Personally I saw it coming from part 1. It was just a matter of when. But when it did happen it still surprised me because it took so long.
I'm surprised that so many people got surprised when they got shipped. I just saw it from a mile away.

>He didnt view her in any romantic way then and especially not now.
I know that. We're not speaking in terms of it possibly happening now. The story has been completely raped for awhile so I'm not expecting anything anymore.

yes, apparently