Chapter 6 got translated

Chapter 6 got translated.
However We still don't know if Sophie is a vampire or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!C1BX3TxJ!AC3la7S5Wqg_bTWDRwy2VWRltcN266Q4OahLU9xZ6g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sophie is shown flying after people and flying around the house. She also turned into dust when exposed to the sun during the new year's chapter.

Where?

>Sophie is shown flying after people and flying around the house
Akari's fantasies.
>She also turned into dust when exposed to the sun during the new year's chapter.
She didn't.

>Chapter 6 got translated.
Where?

>Akari's fantasies
Exhibit A: not Akari's if strangers see it as well
>She didn't
Exhibit B: She did

Where did this not a vampire meme come from?

Akari started posting that Sophie is a vampire. Some anons followed her.

I don't know japanese, but I think that you're just making things up.

You don't have to understand Japanese. Just look at the page on the left. Someone who is not Akari distinctively sees Sophie doing something supernatural. What's more, Akari is not present there, so it becomes harder to push the "it's her imagination" logic.

Google translate told me that on the side on exhibit A it says "Akari's dream"

You know, my point was kind of that I understand the language and therefore can tell if you are lying.
>人形好きの高校生天野灯はひょんなことからソフィー・トワイライトという吸血鬼の女の子に助けられ、彼女の人形のような容姿に一目惚れしてしまう。ソフィーの家に押しかけて一緒に暮らしはじめた灯は、楽しい意毎日を送ってるようです。
Nothing about no dreams there.

I lied.

And here I was getting my hopes up.

We still can't call her a vampire, she just flies. A bunch of demons can do that.

Please transate the chapters, user.

Is it a web manga? Dump the chapters here either way.

Read them yourself, faggot.

Oh wow, and here I thought you wanted bumps for your dead thread. I guess I'll be fucking off then, see on page 10.

And don't come back.

We already know that Sophie isn't a vampire, but what about Sophie's friend. She looks like a vampire.

How did this ended?

I'm really not the one whom anyone had ought to pick to write cutesy dialogue. I'd be perfectly willing to run QC, though. After all, if the next chapter is translated, then there is already a new translator/team, right?

OP lied.

ugh
now I remember; I asked for raws in the last thread, and nobody could find raws - that was the problem
So, if someone can get some raws, I can look them over, I suppose.

Figured I'd better post these before they get lost in the bowels of the internet.
mega.nz/#!C1BX3TxJ!AC3la7S5Wqg_bTWDRwy2VWRltcN266Q4OahLU9xZ6g0
Vol 1.

hi again. foundem

Thanks, anons.

bump

I want to bump Kayo.

Fuck off, you cunt. Don't read if you don't know moonrunes.

Rude.

>She hears your low end

Faggot

Why are you all faggots lying?