Hori dies

>Hori dies
>Kubo takes over

Thoughts?

The Heart.

>1250 chapters
Holy shit. Hori is already dying at the 3 year mark, and you want to push him to 30 years?

glorious

Kubo, not Hori.

Hound Dog's catchphrase
>Fear not
>I have the knot

>inb4 time skip.

How would you guys react?

i'd be nice i guess

Not likely to happen. Hori said the most interesting part of a hero's story is his origin story.

No coincidence that we're still seeing the moments of a hero's "origin"; Deku's, Shoto's, Cunt's, Kirishima, and pretty soon, Mirio's.

I'd be real surprised with a time skip.

>Hori gets sick once a month
>still hasn't built an immunity

Guys he's clearly feigning illness just to goof off

maybe a time skip where they are still in UA but in 3rd year?

More likely. But still not what I'm expecting

Nah. The series is called Boku no hero ACADEMIA. I just don't want no damn timeskip.

He said Kubo, not Hickman.

Considering how "It's because they're in school" is used to excuse every retarded decision every teenager makes in the manga, not good I would assume.

doesn't make any sense, the name is "my hero academia" so there's only 3 years top of content

how many times is this man going to die

If Hori spent time developing the core cast (1-A, All Might, Deku, a different teacher) more and could actually build on society's impact on heroing and being quirkless, maybe a timeskip would skip past possible repeating of the same shit and we have the students coming to terms with being thrust right into herowork after their three years of hell.
But it'd still feel rushed given all the experience and horror of their very first year dealing with villains and the fall of All Might. That's if he's still alive after their first year.

What if it timeskips to Deku being a teacher at UA?

The manga would get better, this is bleach but worse.