Imagine actually being a contrarian faggot

imagine actually being a contrarian faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As much as I hate male e-thots I gotta say he is the furthest from contrarian I could possibly conceive. he is a fucking sell-out to the people, a mental casualty of the meme war. he does not belong on this board.

imagine yourself doing something constructive

Buy my merch! Buy my merchandise you autistic fucks! Please don't see through my sociopathic facade! Haha, I'm one of you guys! Just successful and driven and have rich parents and so what if I gave up a 100,000 a year job because I figured out I could make letsplay videos where I scream to entertain children, but had a mental breakdown that launched me into a self destructive spiral that you're now witnessing. I can't even complain because you fucks will just make fun of me for doing so while being fucking rich. Well guess what mother fucker, you can only spend so much money a day. You'll usually just want to stay home and watch TV or play video games. TL:DR fuck you buy my chair.

pewdiepie is ourguy?

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

No.

kys, amerimutt

Calm down Jamal.

>Calm down Jamal.

what happened? I don't like him btw.

Keep dreaming.

See you in the Italy threads.

Italians are white. He’s just a divide and conquer shill.

Maybe I will, maybe I wont...

Are they really?

kek.
gtfo, nigger

Yes you fucking Jew. The only people who say x isn’t white are jews who know they aren’t white. Just because Sicily has Arabs doesn’t mean all Italians aren’t white.

the only people who use the words "white" and "black" are indoctrinated people. italians are brown, not white like french or swiss

also we Italians are the best in the world

Race isn’t about melanin in the skin it’s about skeletal structure

You’ll probably call me a mutt. My family is 3rd generation in America, my father’s side is Italian and my mother’s side is Irish.

good, user

The #1 reason this website has been especially cancer aside form the donald and fags coming here to smash racism

I like Italians. My great aunt still spoke Italian.

Imagine being a jealous Aussie fuck.

Pewdiepie is a coward.
He's fucking sellout how anyone can trust a famous youtuber?? LOL
The true Swedish youtuber is The Golden one

>Not a great comedian
>Not a great gamer
>Most subs on Jewtube

Really makes you think

I don't have to imagine.

They are in your country

He had a 100k a year job? Citation needed

I started following his channel a month or two ago under the impression he streamed games. In that time I think I’ve seen him post like one or two game videos. What’s the deal?

Remember to support James Peterson goy, I mean bros.