Sup Forums colony

Would it be feasible to set up a white ethno state in North Sentinel Island?
It's not like the natives there have signed any defense treaties. I'm sure our resident /k/ fags could defeat the locals in a war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanov_Empire_(micronation)
survivalinternational.org/tribes/uncontacted-brazil
privateislandsonline.com/south-america/brazil/itaranaj-island
youtube.com/watch?v=phQxOVxNKQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure they would probably be easy to kill but think of the diseases ón the island. they would probably make us really sick and cause death

Doesn't that always happen in reverse?
It's not like Cortes got Aztec smallpox

Good luck getting haunted by a bunch of savage demon spirits.

hm i wouldn't fuck with stone age diseases

uh no because not a single female would go with us

going in the jungle is not like a maple forest, leaf.

Even the Brazilian military needs native guides to do routine exercises in jungle warfare.

dude I trained with got a bug in his ear, he died a few months later

It has to be manageable some way
We could just read up on Cortes' or Columbus' expeditions. It's not like the Spaniards were used to jungle warfare when they conquered Mexico

Syphilis begs to differ

did you see apocalypto?
The natives in mexico were already in a state of collapse. Their cities were fucking huge and could be conquered because hey did no live IN the jungle.

Places like Sentinel island and the amazon can't be conquered because you can't just go in there and prance around with your winter camo. Why the fuck do you think these people are still living the same way they have for 15,000 years?

Why do you think some 20 amazonian tribes have never had contact with humans? you can't get to these people. Native jungle people are based as fuck, they have lived in the same area for thousands of years and know how the fuck go move around without dying.

at this point it's because there are laws against fucking with them

The laws came into effect some 10 years ago...what about the other 9980 years?
I have been in the jungle, fucking scary shit bro. Like being in an ocean of green

You don't walk into a jungle and expect to live unless you have a native dude to tell you where to go. Some native dudes won't even enter the hostile native areas cause these people will dart your ass and you won't even know they are there.

what's their estimated population? a cleansing of the island could be easy

40, according to Indian estimates

I'll write an anthem for us:

Sentinel Island! Stalwart, strong and proud!
My ocean home of liberty!
No fucking Jews allowed!

Niggers, slopes and bugmen are also not allowed!
Get out! Fuck off! We're full!
We'll make ol' Adolph proud!

A bunch of incel neckbeard neets
cavorting on the beach--
Sentinel Island! May you always be out of reach!
(of usurious money grubbing heebs, their nigger pets, loose women who won't fuck us, democrats, my Stepdad Carl who touched my penis, and other assorted boogeymennnnnnnn!)
the end

No, there is not. Already looked at by some nibbas in a different Sup Forums colony called "Freeport"

Sup Forums colonies always fail because of the following reasons:
1. more than 80% of fuckers are never willing to put forth any effort
2. Defined leadership is almost always fucked up because not everyone here is fascist or completely down for killing niggers
3. Sup Forums Colonies almost always lack money. I've seen like 1 that actually had some 10k behind it, which isnt nearly enough, and the leader spent most of it in his own pocket.
4. "magical" thinking happens. What are the odds that Sup Forums is going to get on a boat and go massacre an entire island of natives? the answer is 0.01% and people build entire movements off of the idea of doing it, regardless of how feasible it is.

(Examples: Freeport, Nambia, New Awakening. An example of magical thinking specifically, would be something like the AWD.)

The correct answer for a Sup Forums colony, is not in a purchase of land to build a commune by a different name, but rather to play to Sup Forums's strengths. That means something like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanov_Empire_(micronation)

would be possible for a Sup Forums colony. A state that already has funding, already has a white-nationalist (although they do not say it, because niggers) society, and recognized existence as a nation from the state that "hosts" its land.

Nothing a bunch of agent orange, some bulldozers and enough guys with guns cant fix

40 they think LOL

You people are clueless.
Once took a trek with an entire fucking platoon...native guy leading the way....sees a human skull on a pike....turn around...guys, we need to leave right fucking now!

This guy was shitting himself. A guy that went toe to toe with a jaguar and never showed fear was shitting his pants.

let that sink in

dream on.

In addition to my point regarding the feasibility of a Sup Forums colony in a place we know, this Brazilian makes some good points I didn't think about.

just lob some fucking polio their way and vaccinate everyone that comes over to clean up. problem solved lol

survivalinternational.org/tribes/uncontacted-brazil

not that I'm advocating fucking with these people, because why do that, but you're really overselling how effectively a handful of stone age dudes could resist. there are charities devoted to saving them

Alright I don't see how this can go wrong.

Go try it user.

Go massacre that island. I want to see what happens.

You don't want to make a colony in a jungle. Bad fucking idea.

Paths vanish in the rain, you have to know the mating season of large predators and where they go to feed and fuck, you need to know where not to step cause you may vanish, Anacondas are silent and deadly. Bugs that will eat your fucking brain. Mosquitoes that come in black clouds, like falling in a pit of infected syringes. Falling fucking coconuts from 30 meters high. Rogue fucking rivers coming from the hill tops. Heat and humidity that will give you crotch rot and eat away at your feet. Large ass wild boars with razor sharp teeth. Hostile natives that will literally eat you. Boobie traps (I ain't talking about tits) Toxic fucking everything. Large ass centipedes that can kill you with one bite, frogs so toxic that if you happen to have one fall on your face you will wish for a bullet in the head. Spiders that eat fucking birds....scorpions, vengeful monkeys that will pelt your ass with rocks

And the natives just go around half naked...with no care in the world cause they so fucking in tune with nature and their gods that it gives you the creeps

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you know how deep these fucking people live? In the amazon it takes 3 days by boat and a week in the jungle to get to where they live. The only way to get there is with a guide

you can read the webpage...I have been in the shit son. They don't need saving, they need to be left the fuck alone.

Ignoring the larping it would be political suicide

BTW these web pages are made by jews that pretend they want to ...what they want is access to their sacred knowledge and to give them pharma shit.

Don't be fooled by a webpage

What about a Brazilian island?

For example:
privateislandsonline.com/south-america/brazil/itaranaj-island

Would it be safe?

>Good luck getting haunted by a bunch of savage demon spirits.

Like the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would allow me to be harmed by some primitive fairy tale.

sure, most are uninhabited and don't have large ass jungles.

You have a ton of little island chains all along the coast. Might run into some drug smugglers and gun runners but you can bring your gun collection and you will be fine

Would the Brazilian navy be powerful enough to dislodge anyone that decides to squat?

I've seen some creepy shit when it comes to natives and the jungle...eerie connections on a level that I will never comprehend in 10 lifetimes.

You think it is all bullshit but these people are connected to nature and its raw power. Might seem like savages to you but that would be a mistake

Were you licking poison arrow toads at the time?

Couple of blankets with some smallpox on and we're set. Are the women fuckable tho ? Just for humanitarian reasons obv.

They do all the time. The Brazilian army is powerful enough to keep cartels and militias from controlling like they do in colombia (farc)

When it comes to the favela, only crazy mother fuckers like BOPE go in. favela warfare is like urban warfare on meth

nope, jungle warfare exercises.

Yes. I've been saying this for years. And here's how we make it happen:

>Every Sup Forumsack starts actually working
>Save as much money as possible and put whatever you can into a ROTH 401(k) and a ROTH IRA (This very important)
>Roth IRAs grow tax free and you never have to pay tax on the earnings so long as you don't withdraw prior to age 59
>Invest all of the retirement account money into the (((stock market))) and you should return over the long run about 8% on average
>Raise a family and focus on being the best version of you while making solid contributions
>By the time we're all 50, we should all have a substantial amount saved up
>At this point, we pool our resources, and conquer North Sentinel Island and relocate or families there
>Build entirely new ethnostate once this has been accomplished

Any questions?

Why? I mean, go fuck innocent people for you nonsence dreams that would fail anyway.

Also you will be messing with india.

no

no qt chels on that island

>old farts arrive on the shores
>ladies and japs of /pol starts filming
>???
>The native of the islands have BBQ for a decade
>Some indian parks people find a human skull ashtray

Like what?

Please. We wouldn't arrive on the shores ourselves. We'd hire mercenaries or just snipe the natives from a distance

also they already have their ethno state... you guys are just worst than jews.

It's under Poo protection. All due respect to our /k/ommandos, but things could get shitty fast.

Being sexbots or abduct women.

LOL, they would massacre ever one of the frail autists here. You would get shot with an arrow and die before you even step foot on the island.

Why isn't anyone researching them with drones?

Or heres an idea.
>Round up military folk
>In full 100% sealed biohazard suits
>Arm said military folk with flamethrowers
>Burn entire square inch of jungle to the ground
>Rebuild over ashes
Fin

I have actually been in the amazon, albeit the peruvian amazon
honestly it was p nice
bugs were mild! I saw a tarantula hawk which was cool

here's bad bugs: youtube.com/watch?v=phQxOVxNKQI
they actually kill caribou from blood loss

oy vey, you're right

I have enough to write a book but let me give you my favorite:

Walking with our guide, we set up a base camp for the day, Guide goes off to pick up some jungle grub, will show us how to prep properly. Gone for about 30 minutes, we are about 20 km in the deep shit. Our #1 sends me and buddy to find where the fuck he is, if he doesn't come back, we are pretty fucked...we walk about 5 minutes in the direction he fucked off in...get to a small opening in the jungle...fucking dude is face to face with an anaconda, petting the fucking thing on the head, talking to it in Tupi....me and buddy just stop in our tracks and watch.....snake goes up in the fucking tree canopy, 3 or 4 minutes go by...big ass fucking bird just drops from the top...dude picks up the bird, thanks the snake with some chant and meets up with us as if nothing was.
Dude speaks some portuguese...we ask him WTF just happened?...all calm he explains that the snake is his buddy and provides for him when the hunt is bad

>want to befriend an anaconda now

good luck with that plan amigo.

I think your mercs would be a nice snack to the tribe

The jungle is many layers of canopy, sometimes 10-12 layers of thick shit...sunlight does not even reach the ground in some place...tree top is maybe 30-35 meters on top

Friend of mine went to the yukon and couldn't believe how many fucking mosquitoes were around him...he said it was like a cloud of shit coming in to feast.

When you get really deep you have all kinds of small bugs that can get into your ears and shit. buddy of mine got a bug in the ear and died a few months later...larvae ate parts of his brain

bump

it would be much easier to invade a central American country or colonize it by the legal means.