Crashing the US economy , with no survivors!!!

Crashing the US economy , with no survivors!!!
denverpost.com/2018/03/02/china-stands-to-gain-from-trumps-steel-tariffs/

How hyped are you for when meme man crashes the economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

steel.org/about-aisi/statistics.aspx
trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/imports-us.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=o-4jHGg-IHw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=I_aOSeIQBCU
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ26U72EUF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will reverse 1913

>(((Goldberg)))
In all honesty I hope he does crash the economy,
then maybe all the shitstains will leave.

FINALLY Trump is actually doing something economically populist and not pulling symbolic culture wars BS

It's not a coincidence that pretty much every special interests group is against this. The danger of these tariffs is vastly exaggerated.

See, when Germany, Cucknadia, the EU in general, and liberals all shit their pants in anger while crying about something trump promised to do, there's a good bet it's the best decision for the US

When he bankrupts you kikes, we're going to dance in the streets.

Crashing the economy to own the libs!!

I swear Sup Forums would shoot themselves if the foot if libs said slef harm would trigger them.

I hope Trump crashes this fucking country into pieces.
He's already cucked to the anti-gun shit, maybe he's bought into accelerationism or is stupid enough to do this shit.
Let it all burn. Fuck this shit.
Fuck all this shit.

There will be no economy crash, Non-Country-san. Trump will cuck all foreign nations on their steel and they'll take that cucking like they love it.

first he came for the lumber
I said nothing because i wasn't a lumbrosexual
Then he came for the syrup
I said nothing because I'm not a lardass
Then he came for the beaver pelts
I said nothing because I am not a beaver
Then he just invaded Canada outright
and we all laughed our asses off

Yeah its shit for the speculators who companies miss profits, but it has the potential of actually being back US Steel.

>
>>we need to help China become a superpower by having free trade with them
70% of American steel is produced domestically, the effect would be only marginal

Increasing steel prices is going to have a ripple effect on any American manufacturing industry that uses steel. (think automobiles , constructiopn , manufactured goods). Its going to hurt everyone who works in an industry who uses steel.

>GOLDBERG
S
A
G
E

Source?

Eh I hate to break it to you all that US steel is about 95% Chinese and 5% American. Literally that is the requirement for marking Made in America.

It's very serious. Even his own economic advisors told him not to do it, but he did anyway. That impulsive motherfucker is gonna fuck the economy in the long run and destroy international relations just to pander to the brainless slack-jawed yokels in the Rust Belt.

The domestic steel industry doesn't even provide that many jobs anymore, a lot of it is becoming automated. We had nothing to gain from this.

US economy crashes, the world economy crashes. LETS FUCKING DO IT!!!! TEAR IT ALL DOWN!!!

Yes tariffs have short term negative effects and raise the cost of goods, but allow for domestic industries to grow. So this maybe will give US steel a chance to turn a profit and invest in higher quality manufacturing so that the rest of the world will want US Steel over the rest of the worlds.

>70% of American steel is produced domestically
You're a big fuckin liar.
>steel.org/about-aisi/statistics.aspx
>1.7M tons produced in US

>trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/imports-us.pdf
>27M tons imported

Eat a fat dick you lying shitsucker

>tfw skilled, young man with nothing to lose

>if you tax their steel they win

Didn’t realize the economy of my country was steel standard. Thanks mr meme flag.

I know that feel brah. I'm right there with you. I'll bring the popcorn

No way remember when the net neutrality thing ended the internet and all those deaths from the tax breaks? there's no way anyone is exaggerating about this

so fucking stoked.
i knew when i voted for him trump would either save us or doom us.
either way, I'm gettin off this fuckin ride

indeed man, indeed.

my body is ready

Trade wars need to happen. Any of you fucks look at the tariffs imposed on 'mercian goods by pretty much all other western nations and 3rd world manufacturing, this is going to crush the markets overall but certain sectors are going to go gangbusters....also watch the way the unemployment numbers will have to be gathered once the goalposts king niggers admin put on them no longer work.

Hopefully this jump starts the US steel industry. Fuck chunks and their inferior quality metals anyway. I live near some steel mills and they produce shit loads of jobs both directly and indirectly and I’m not talking Obama era mc jobs either. Big money jobs like railroads, heavy construction, steel hauling trucking, etc. anybody opposed to these tariffs are fucking brain dead soy boys that work desk jobs. Trump 2020 fuckers!!!

Chinks not chunks lol

This is an extreme but effective strategy. The US can afford to lose on trade with countries that are much smaller with meager economies. Those smaller countries are much more reliant on those trade deals and can't afford to lose too much on trade with the US. If other countries think Trump is going to crash their economy, they will be much more likely to capitulate to save themselves.

Indeed, after the inaction on immigration, I was sorely disappointed. But this is good.

Immigration and trade in the US is one-sided, meant to benefit everyone but the white middle-class, that’s entirely the fault of white boomers. Hope Trump doesn’t cave in to (((their))) demands.

You stupid cunts are such globalist swine, It's a positive thing that he doesn't give a fuck about international relations, the US expands its influence too far outwards and look what happens, it's destroyed at home and no one bats an eye

>surely raising the cost of supply chains that can't be serviced by domestic production alone wont cause outsourcing

You kids are retarded. This shit is basic.

>if you lose money in trade, you win

That will mean our GDP goes down to pre-1913 levels, considering the federal reserve is what allowed us such economic growth in the first place.

Based Nazbol

unironically This

>federal reserve
>economic growth
You can fuck right off.

>That will mean our GDP goes down to pre-1913 levels, considering the federal reserve is what allowed us such economic growth in the first place.

It begins.

one of these men is a billionaire.
the other is jonah goldberg.

Know how I know this is great? The wailing from neocons, kikes like (((Goldberg))) and the libertarian crying. If those people hate what you're doing then you must be doing something right.

>0.03 steel has been deposited to your account

I dont give a fuck about their global gambling scam.

Calm your fucking hysterical flabby bitch tits. Its just a fucking 20% tariff

Let.
It.
All.
Fucking.
Burn.

Lol at the economic illiterate. Look up the American School of Economics.

This policy Trump is restoring made us rich and drove out globalists. Globalists including the Jews are now public enemy number one.

Expect a mass migration of Mexicans back to Mexico.

These motherfuckers probably have most of their money tied up in foreign markets. That's the only reason they're freaking out. Oh no goy! American companies being competitive in their own market would be horrible for the economy!

exports comprise 14% of US GDP
you won't even notice

kikes
>all costs are passed on to the consumers

kikes when trump creates a steel market in the us

>the cost will destroy America

Hitler did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=o-4jHGg-IHw&feature=youtu.be

whatever causes the maximum asspain is a-ok with me

you sound like you've never taken an economics course in your life

he's jacking up the price of shit produced overseas and forcing them to repatriate factories

I work for US Steel so I hope shit doesn’t ruin everything. We have enough trouble as is.

theres atleast 3 words and 4 concepts theres kikes will pretend to not comprehend in that post.

the tax is great, and even better if its just the first of many. we need a concrete tariff next.

youre retarded, its a shame the bonus and managment job ur dumb fuckinkg ass will prolly get.

such fake news they can't even show his true face anymore in case his body language gives away the larp

If we crash, you'll crash. If you crash, we'll laugh.

Beg pardon

How did it drive out the globalists? How does raising tariffs help do that?

>impulsive
He said he was going to do this tyrone you shouldn't be surprised.

>i work for us steel, i hope taxes on imports dont hurt my job

youre like a retard at a brusters saying you hope the summer doesn't put them out of business.

it makes producing in America more attractive than outsourcing you fucking brainlet

REEEEEEEE, STOP DELIVERING ON CAMPAIGN PROMISES!!!! THINK OF THE POOR, UHHHHHHH, CHINK EXPORTERS!!!!!!!

>I hope this air doesn't get in the way of my breathing

Twitter is blowing up about it.

Understood. Taxing higher on people who do outsource everything deserve it.

Oh, well from all this shit about economy crashing it didn’t seem like a good thing overall.

it also changes where we import from.

so china can still dump steel but only in countries we decide we wont import tax from...essentially renegotiating trade deals like....nafta....

hey mexico you can import chinese steel without the 25% tax but you have to, i dunno, maybe buy a wall....

>federal reserve
>economic growth
Yeah they were excellent when they failed to provide liquidity and the total amount of money in the US was down 2/3 at a point which inevitably led to the crash of 1929

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aOSeIQBCU

if you really work in the US steel industry your about to see the best 3 years of your 401ks life.

the idea is to build up massive US steel production infrastructure with the 100% capital investment 1st year tax write off and use USA steel (not us but USA) for the infrastructure rebuild

>MFW

Psst hey kid..want a redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ26U72EUF8

on it

>trade wars
>crashing the US economy
top fucking lel

We're one of the most isolated economies in the world (hard to be hurt), and we're easily the largest (easy to hurt others). Trade made up only ~30% of our GDP BEFORE the shale revolution, and nearly 1/3 of that trade was within NAFTA. Anyone who thinks a trade war would hurt us more than it hurts our enemy is fucking retarded.

Here's a detailed presentation for anybody who isn't just going to take my word for it & wants to know more:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E

I voted for this you fucking mong. Finally a president that fufills his promises.

starts @ 3:25

This will be good for you, fren. You hiring?

You’re literally a jew

>impulsive
>campaign promise
It’s like you aren’t paying attention

Please, what products does the US export besides diabetes?

What does the US manufacture?

>rest of the world wanting to buy US steel after tariffs and not receiving a boycott
>US having to consume all their steel and losing export value

It's easy!!!!

FREEDOM.

Dont you ever for'fucking'get it

Cars, hardware with software(agriculture and shit), Certain food goods, natural gas...soon to be oil and weapons

A fuck-ton of everything.
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/

Top fucking kek

Imports?

I see the US is exporting a lot of soy there.

Tariffs work. Most people oppose them because you learn that they create market inefficiencies. They do create deadweight loss, but the question is what you lose in terms of market externalities when you choose the economically optimal outcome. In this case, you lose domestic production, ie Americans working. It is especially important that America has a diverse base of industry for poorer and lesser skilled people to work in.

The flip side of this issue comes from the Bernie retards who want free college. The point of free college is to retrain the American workforce. The current American worker doesn't fit the mesh because we're a developed country and can't compete on price. These people can't retrain because college costs too much. It is much simpler and more desirable in the long term to implement protectionist policies.

The only people who get asshurt about tariffs are wealthy elites because their fifth car costs a bit more. Everyone will pay more when steel and aluminum inputs become more expensive, but we will also have more Americans working and with money to spend in other sectors. That's the whole point Trump made about the trade deficit. Sure, we're not "losing" when we trade, but when Chinese people sell us steel, they aren't taking their salaries and buying American products.

>FINALLY Trump is actually doing something economically populist
He's been having people arguing on behalf of the US in the NAFTA negotiations for months now.

Xi says he will retaliate with a tariff on soy.
Those Chinese that don't die from cancers and antibiotic plagues will starve to death.

You ought to know, you're the biggest importer in Europe!

this is a moronic misunderstanding of economics and strategic consumption.

we could buy every single barrel of oil we need for power from one country, but we dont. why dont we?

we spread them out, it makes the market level but it gives us a strategic advantage.

if one country tries to "get cute" (aka kike us) we shut them down and go to another.

but what happens if that country gets their oil from the cute country?

currently CHINA produces more steel x2 then the global consumption. in other words they could put everyone in the world who owns a steel company out of business by pricing their shit too low.

now thats good for companies, unless for some reason theres a fight. then steel daddy owns your fix. and daddy can make you pay what ever he wants as long as his cost is below the cost of rebuilding steel infrastructure + (PV x Current time value of money)

its fucking retarded to let china take over the world steel trade the same way obama and hillary sold russia the world uranium market. never mind our aircraft carriers need uranium to run, never mind we have to buy our own uranium from russia to power our own military...

fuk drumpf

well said

He majored in economics at UPenn xD

we are an import/export nation, you eternal retard