So we support gun control now?

So we support gun control now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for non-whites

Not really. But bump stocks are literally in the meme tier of attachments for guns

executions now, due process later
property seizures now, paper work later

No but neither does Trump, he's trolling the dems

>ausfag

I don't think it matters at all what you think about this subject, kangabro

But if you're asking if burgers are for it, then no. But I'm cool with trump waving his hands n sheeeit, stealing the spotlight/moral high ground from the libfags, and making everyone forget that daca expires on Monday.

Jews aren't even human

Yes and Israel too. Fucking based!

I've always been for gun control. That's why I use both hands when handling fire arms.

4D chess. Remember DACA deal? Trump really knows how to fuck with stupid liberals.

Let it all burn.
Accelerationism is the only answer now.

thealthype made a new video on this subject
youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk

BASED
#metoo

this is what you retards actually believe

Read the Art of the Deal.

This isn't Trump the salesman.
This isn't Trump rallying his base.
This is Trump getting every Democrat and swamp creature Republican on record with, "take the guns, due process later".
Some even rubbing their hands in glee like that fucking Jew meme.

2018 and 2020 election commercials were filmed all over the place this past week.

its literally just playing devils advocate

It's bump stocks this time, next time they'll go for something else. They're boiling the frog.

Trump hasn't let us down yet. Until there's legislation on his desk I don't give a shit what he says. He baits them over and over and over again.

We had cooler attachments in the 80's. Like cranks and wind up triggers that allowed for better control unlike the bump fire. So all the good stuff was naturally outlawed.

I might have to start bumping as soon as they ban the stocks just show how useless a nanny state is.

PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP PRESIDENT "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND" TRUMP

We are the good guys we have nothing to fear

More like nothing to lose.

we always did, just didn't know it until Trump said so. Due process is for chumps. Take rights away first, ask questions later.

The only people upset are mentally unstable serial killers and terrorists. NRA is a terrorist organization so obviously they are triggered because they will lose money on gun sales.

lolno. Trump shit the bed hard on this one and with a single shitty press conference/Dem dick sucking sesh seriously jeopardized his chance at a second term. I assume this complete farce happened because he listened to his retarded daughter and her equally retarded husband. Hopefully Kelly will finally kick them to the curb after the various debacles this past month.

who would have thought trump would be the gun grabbers hillary and obama never even tried to be. i wonder if second amendment people have something to say about due process being second

trump is the master troll, nobody wants gun control

>Trump says something that will amount to nothing legislatively, but gets liberals to sperg out about Constitutional rights, particularly Due Process
>Soon it's proven with certainty that Obama and Dem deep state cunts wiped their filthy assholes with Due Process when they abused FISA courts to illegally spy on a competing political candidate.
>Not only does Trump get Dems to shit on him for agreeing with their professed goals in gun control, he also gets them to defend the law that was flagrantly violated by their Jesus and company in order to spy on Trump, a claim which they also freaked out about and called him an idiot for stating.

It's definitely 4D Chess, and if you don't realize that by now, you're probably on the long list of people who chose a long future of perpetual mental retardation and misery.

shill. Trump is playing 6D chess and you just fell for it.

>Trump getting Blumpf'd

This.
Trump sharted the sheets.

>guns aren't to blame it's the shooter
>OY THE EBIL BUMPSTOCKS GOY
*palm sheckle shining*

Nothing is going to happen. He paid lip service to the shitlibs and they took it hook line and sinker

No he isn't. He played himself so fucking hard it's almost unreal. There is no 15D backgammon in a soft-endorsement of an AWB and stating that you just don't care about due process. He might as well have endorsed white genocide with the former for his base and literally everyone was opposed to the later. They even rolled out a few die hard leftists that would like to see guns melted down and cast into double ended BBC dildos for virginal white female college students onto NPR to talk about how not okay taking someone's rights away without due process. They don't even think they have that right and they're still opposed to not being given due process with regards to it.

He did it on purpose and wanted Dems to come out defending Due Process under the law for the soundbites when it's proven dems and deep state violated due process with FISA courts. With an approval rating at 50% and gaining support among independents, losing the support of the few retards who don't realize what he was doing means nothing. Also, what better way to secure republican victory in the midterms than for a vote for a republican to be a vote to keep Trump in check regarding 2nd Amendment?

Fuck no, Drumflet can fuck off.

Example
>"Obama wiretapped me"
>Oh no no you stupid Drumpflestiltskin that never happened.
>BREAKING EVIDENCE TRUMP TOWER WAS SURVEILED
>Hahahaha Drumpf BTFO again Obama didn't wire tap him the DoJ just had Trump's people bugged. Hillary can still win.

>He did it on purpose and wanted Dems to come out defending Due Process under the law for the soundbites when it's proven dems and deep state violated due process with FISA courts.
This is the stupidest fucking theory I've heard in awhile. For starters he still has to somehow find a way to fire Session to get a second special council appointed because Session is absolutely fucking worthless and wants the IG to investigate which will end in an internal report that will never see the light of day and then he needs them to actually investigate and release their findings which will take years. Having Democrats saying "due process is non-negotiable" doesn't mean fucking shit. They didn't order the fucking FISA warrants. If by some miracle we do see investigative results that show corruption in the upper echelons of BO's admin then they'll give two seconds of lip service to reforms and how due process wasn't followed and that'll be it.

Trump is an unreliable turd that can't control his ego and while it's impossible to regret voting for him because the alternative was the earthly incarnation of everything wrong with this world rolled into one decrepit woman I won't be voting for him again.

ive never seen a gun

low IQ subhuman detected.

>regulate devices that speed up the rate at which you can fire
>triggers and semi-autos fall under this
Are you magafags completely retarded?

At least the cultist Trumpfags do

You're wrong. The schism with Sessions is just for show. It's a page out of the professional wrestling playbook. Get everyone to think they oppose each other so the later agreement seems especially valid and that much harder for haters to poke holes into. Instead, the craziest fringe on the left will accuse Trump of strong-arming Sessions, but that will only further alienate the independents and moderate dems when it comes to voting.

Basically, except the proof of wiretapping Trump literally "in Trump Tower" has yet to come out. Won't that be something when it's proven true. Its a physical visual thing that can't be denied. Details matter, as we'll all soon see.

I honestly hope this is bait.

Is that an argument?

Nope

No.

t. JIDF

no

This

>So we support gun control now?

hell no we don't.

We always did.