Now that the dust has settled who was best girl?

Now that the dust has settled who was best girl?

They were all shit.

Yoruichi

Yoruichi > Tatsuki > Nemu > the rest

Not in that picture, best girl was Isane.

Tatsuki

Rukia and the only canonical ship is IchiRuki confirmed by Kubo himself

matsumoto cause she has the best doujins

Don't be silly.

Nel and Giselle obviously

>Giselle
OP said girl.

nemu is built for impregnation

Did brown girl and her stalker ever lez out?

Yoruichi now lives in SS, and sometimes sends Soi-fon to buy them treats at Orihimes bakery. Make what you will.

They were too different and there were too many of them, you will have at least 2 or 3 answers for each type of taste an user can have.

Usually Soifon/Nanao, Matsumoro/Yoruichi/Neliel, Rukia/Momo, and Isane.

I'd be split between adult flashback Neliel and pre-timeskip Rukia.

>Rukia/Momo
what kind of supreme shit taste?

Wouldn't they? They have the same body type. I can't really tell it just seems logical. If someone wants an alternative Rukia, what do they pick?

I guess maybe Senna, if we count her?

>implying she didn't just attach a penis to her crotch using her flesh manipulation powers

Rukia and Nel

Most of the Bleach girls are good, but Yoruichi and Orihime are my top picks.

Yoruichi, Harribel and Soifon.

Kubo's biggest mistake was taking Rukia out of the limelight and essentially removing Ichigo's main foil and the only one who made him even slightly bearable.

Yoruichi obviously wins.
But Gigi wins in my heart.

>main foil
His foil was Uryu actually. Rukia was basically the female version of himself if anything.

>the only one who made him even slightly bearable.
Disagree. He was the usual grumpy/snarky Ichigo with her.

Why do people like that pajeet slut Yoruichi so much? She's just the generic strong woman who need no man archetype like Rukia and just as ugly

Still Rukia.

But the thing with Bleach is that there was more than just one. Too bad they were stuck in a shit series.

Unohana taichou

>Why do people like that pajeet slut Yoruichi so much?
What's not to like? She's an attractive, strong, outgoing and confident woman who's a a load of fun. Plus she's keen on teasing which is a huge plus to some readers.

Yoruichi obviously.

Isane is the best and most perfect girl.

She's a slut and a bro

literally who

>just as ugly
yoruichi is more hot than rukia though

Yoruichi is Okinawan you fucking Philistine. She's also a fucking goddess. Fuck you.

>tfw she died for her crazy asshole dad
>tfw she never got to experience forbidden love with Uryuu

PLEASE NO ADDITIONAL SPOILERS

Haven't read bleach in years, did Ichigo end up with Orihime or Rukia?

Orihime.

It's okay. She basically became a loli, and Mayuri seems to treat her better this time around.

Ah, figures. The girl always gets her way with the protagonist

>He was the usual grumpy/snarky Ichigo with her.
So was she, that's what made it entertaining. It was like an old married couple. But that was pre-SS.

>that's what made it entertaining.
Not for me. I got bored of it.

>an old married couple
I wouldn't want my married life to be constant arguing in old age, but whatever suits you.

He ended up dead inside.

Sui-Feng

>showing off his wedding ring
Cute.

>I wouldn't want my married life to be constant arguing in old age, but whatever suits you.

So what's what your problem was. If it would've been real arguing they wouldn't have been so help bent on saving each other all the time.

Urahara and Yoruichi were the exact same archetype.

>If it would've been real arguing they wouldn't have been so help bent on saving each other all the time.
Huh? They did do "real arguing", but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything? Ichigo has argued with a ton of different characters yet would still save them or attempt to save/help them. Arguing isn't bad, if that's what you think I'm trying to say, but it got pretty boring since so much of their relationship was arguing/disagreeing.

Hiyori

Yoruichi is like the female Shitsugaya of this series

don't disrespect her like that

I can't really tell what was entertaining about it. When I'm thinking about it I don't have to explain it to myself, since it's internal. Only when it's challenged by someone. There is something about high-energy couples that's endearing. I guess it's because so many times people are trying ot control themselves in order to "buy" the other person' appreciation, so when you see two people arguing but still sticking out it's when you know that it's real, because it's an absolute level of honesty. There a kind of freedom about it, and also a kind of deep understanding of the other person. Compared to that, it's the usual dere-dere shit that's boring to me.

I will ponder on it.

>I guess it's because so many times people are trying ot control themselves in order to "buy" the other person' appreciation
But Ichigo never controlled himself for anyone and Rukia only did it with Kaien/Byakuya, where she would become a more shy and proper version of herself.

That's not true, Ichigo never behaved with anyone like he did with Rukia. He was just neutral. That was his "self-control."

It's not disrespect if it's completely accurate

Sexiest forever and always

seeing Rangiku with blonde hair always feels surreal to me even though I know it's her canonical hair color

I can't decide which is better

Yoruichi is diversity done right.

>Ichigo never behaved with anyone like he did with Rukia
In retrospect Ichigo really should've been a lot more aggresive around people who weren't Rukia or Keigo. Like if Orihime was being spineless he'd knock her shit in.
I think people would've appreciated that kind of approach more

Rukia, Yoruichi and Nel

>Ichigo never behaved with anyone like he did with Rukia
Can't agree. I think he acts the same way with Uryu for example. They're snarky with each other and disagree a lot, but at the end of the day, they'll always have each others back.

>He was just neutral. That was his "self-control."
Except that makes no sense because Ichigo is neutral with majority of people? He was never a character that overly disliked or liked majority of those he met, he's just neutral with them.

>tfw the actual best girl never got enough spotlight
Why is Kubo such a fag?

Kubo didn't give enough spotlight to a lot of great characters.

He calls him "Ishida." He even calls Byakuya Byakuya.

> I think he acts the same way with Uryu for example

I meant any of the other girls, but I guess you are right there.

Isn't that like some regular shonen manga thing? I remember just recently in Hero academia there was a funny scene where the hero told another guy's father that "Todoroki isn't like you." And Todoroki is actually the family name. So the father's name is also Todoroki.

I bet that must have been super confusing to him.

She won the IchiBowl.

>I meant any of the other girls
Tatsuki says hi.

>He calls him "Ishida." He even calls Byakuya Byakuya
Because they have that whole frenemy thing going on, and Byakuya actually found it disrespectful that he addressed him without the proper honorifics.

Red head tier:
Orohime, Riruka

Cute tier:
Soifon, Rukia

Fetish tier:
Nel, Yoruichi

What? He was never like that with Tatsuki. If anything, out of all the girls, he was the nicest around Tatsuki because she was a friend from even before his mother's death turned him into a cynical twat.

No, it's just Japanese formality. Ishida calls Ichogo "Kurosaki." Chad and Rukia call him Ichigo.

He found it uncomfortable that Ichigo went and used his first name.

>Red head tier:
>Orohime, Riruka
Neither of these two are red-heads though.

>*Orihime
fuck

Unagi = Yoruichi > Rukia > Tatsuki > Cirucci > Nemu = Rangiku > Bambietta > Nel > everyone else.

The heart.

I'm still sad that nobody got a happy ending in Bleach aside from Orihime and Hitsugaya.

>he was the nicest around Tatsuki
He was undoubtedly nicest around Orihime.

Watched the Soul Society arc, Orihime had a cute and ditzy personality.

Skipped to the White Invasion, and now she's an empty shell of a moeblob who does nothing but grunt and whisper "Kurosaki-kun".

Is this what Japs call character development?

My dick believes they are.

>I'm still sad that nobody got a happy ending in Bleach aside from Orihime and Hitsugaya.
Literally everyone got a happy ending though.

Karin

Who did Uryuu end up with?

His father's job.

>empty shell of a moeblob
she has her cute and ditzy moments in every arc though. you'll see more of them in the last two arcs. if you get that far.

Good genes

No one. He became a doctor at his dads hospital, letting us know that they made up and fixed their relationship.

Literally hell.

>Truly the LAST QUINCY
>All his people were genocided
>He lost all the women who loved him
>Has to live every day of his life knowing that his mother died in his place
>Has no children or chance of getting them within a reasonable time period
>Spends his life either being on-call 24 hours/day or fighting Hollows with no social life
And it's no better for our secondary characters or even tertiary ones like Rangiku.

>mfw the daughter of ichigo and orihime will have the shiba/kurosaki/inoue genes
shes going to have big boobs like her mom and aunt and grandma

She was basically written out of the series when they made her too "nice" to fight.
>entire series is about putting friends/family/world in danger to justify a fight
>Orihime says, "Not enough reason for me!"

>written out of the series
Honestly what?

>Truly the LAST QUINCY
his dad is still alive and the narita novel revealed that some of the quincies survived and went to HM to live so hes not the last quincy

That's the reason why most people came to hate her, except the ones that were projecting onto her.

But, spoiler warning, that's the fate of all other characters too. I don't think there's any character left standing in the end that's not just a hollow shell of their former glory.

Except Aizen. Aizen pulls though.

>his dad is still alive and the narita novel revealed that some of the quincies survived and went to HM to live so hes not the last quincy
Like, Sternritters?

Where's Bambi?

>That's the reason why most people came to hate her
Majority of her hate came and still comes from Ichiruki shippers. Sure people disliked and dislike her for being a non-fighting character in a shonen manga, but majority of her ridiculous hate stemmed from the fact that she was in love with Ichigo. Why do you think people mostly complain about her love for Ichigo when they complain about Orihime?

>Where's Bambi?
yes sternritters and bambi is alive. kubo even drew a sketch of her for the novel.

>Majority of her hate came and still comes from Ichiruki shippers.

No, it came from the anime, actually. Her absolutely aggravating squeaky voice actress and the endless filler scenes of KUROAKI-KUN. It had a much larger effect on the general audience than you think.