One Piece

>I'm you, but stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYrkQL1bX4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Like rubber would ever lose to mochi
Luffy will do something that mochi can't do and win. Screencap this.

What could convince Katakuri to spare Luffy if the latter can't win?

>No, you are not.

Why is Luffy so caught up on rubber>>>mochi when he knows for a fact there are a shit load of other fruits who thought theirs was better than Rubber and proven wrong

Yeah, it's called Gear 5th. Or probably some kind of asspull.

I wanna marry a fish girl.

The year of Katakuri's victory

So basically Hawk replaced all of Luffy's Gear second moves? I thought the fire was a special finisher but he keeps spamming it more and more.

Super Monkey Devil God Awakening incoming.

Hawks fly faster than jets.

So, Katakuri is the best OP villain ever?

I honestly can't see there being anything that would convince him to spare Luffy in that scenario. He was pretty dead set on specifically eliminating Luffy, given the percieved threat he could pose to Big Mom.

I think it's much more likely that, if the fight isn't decided fair and square, that some additional event will interrupt or influence the fight in a way that allows Luffy to either escape, draw or win. I'd be okay with it ending in a close draw, but I really would like Katakuri to not be defeated here as it would help highlight just how strong the biggest players in the New World are. A draw would accomplish that without taking away too heavily from either party.

Maybe he'll jump randomly like Bellamy.

Red Hawk is the fire punch

The Hawk prefix to other moves is just G2 + Haki, replacing Jet

Katakuri: Luffy... can I be your nakama?

He isn't copying the fire techniques, he's copying things like Gatling Gun and Elephant Gun. Also Dogtooth's versions of Luffy's techniques are stronger and faster than the original. Did you see the size of his Elephant Gun compared to Luffy's? Dogtooth's Elephant Gun is like 10x bigger than Luffy's is, with way more power. Also Dogtooth is much faster than Luffy as well, the guy has a billion bounty for christ sake.

Gear 4?
You need the bounciness of rubber to pull it off.
>Katakuri tries to mimic Gear 4 and fucks himself over trying to hold pressure with haki

I dont think you will measure up with that Fish user.

Reality.

He's loyal as fuck to Big Mom, no way he'd ever betray her.

Luffy isn't caught up about it. "Like Rubber would ever lose to Mochi." is the only thing Luffy say's about it. Unless there is some other piece of information you possess?

*...Mochi"
**says

Damn, that was pitiful

I just hope Oda doesn't change Katakuri's personality too much to justify him not instantly killing Luffy if he happens to win.

Yes.

Because katakuri is intentionally replicating his attacks

>ywn fertilize her eggs
It's not fair

eat that shit

that title still belongs to croco boy but kata is almost there

my only change would be

>the virgin's elephant gun
vs
>the chad's mammoth cannon

>tfw until the next chapter every one piece thread will be filled with the same katakuri meme reddit images and muh luffy btfo posts
>as soon as he rapes katakuri all these posters will suddenly "disappear" and pretend they never though Katakuri had a chance to win and shit

Pathetic desu

kek

As a Zorofag I agree. Zoro would have fucked them all up.

>Being a Luffyfag

Pathetic desu

Get the fuck away from my fangs

This is a new nakama

Im pretty sure most of the memers were the same Doffyfags back in Dressrosa

To jump right into enemy territory, crash the tea party and steal both the groom and the map poneglyph only suffering 1 (one) lose is pretty outstanding.

It's a weird feeling cause I like both characters, but I want Luffy to win this. If Katakuri does end up losing, I'll almost end up feeling bad, cause he'll end up being ridiculed for months.

What does the reindeer smell like?

Remember how Zoro jobbed to a cage in FI and Yeti bros in PH? Yeah, that's what would've happened.

The strawhat should change Luffy for Katakuri and become the Dogtooth pirates.

Sorry, she's my wife.

Chidori Bunny

Do remember that they would have been completely wiped out, were it not for the intervention of the Tamatebako explosion.

Carrot is cute!

Cute!

Carrot has fat tits!

I'll just laugh that Luffy only wins with asspulls when Katakuri is obviously better than him.

Still no Sanji fight, better fly with useless characters
Sanji power-up : cook a cake for Big Lol
Last Sanji fight : Jabra from CP9

Holy shit, can carrotfags just fuck off and let us talk about the chapter? Go make a thread on /trash/ so you can all spam carrot pictures and talk about how you want to fuck her, fucking furfaggotry.

Meanwhile Zoro is sipping sake after already liberating Wano

They're going to bring the cake to Big Mom, so who's to say that we wont' see Sanji fight someone? The arc isn't over yet, he might still get a power-up.

Sanji Vs. Doffy, Sanji Vs. Vergo

no matter how good nanachi smells number 1

>main storyline gets back to zoro. He states he has taken down Kaidou in a hard fought fight.
>states now they have taken down 2 yonkous and the strawhats will be world players
>nami reveals they didnt beat big mom and they need his help
>reveals luffy lost to a yonkou commander

Remember when Doffy said that Sanji was at least vice-admiral level? Yeah, me either.

Wasnt Thriller Bark?
Not like it makes it better.

>turns out he liberated another island he thought it was Wano.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

?

Zoro-sama tasukete!

vice admirals are shit in power level

Luffy's going to die right and katakuri will take the strawhat and become the new strawhat captain

OH MY RUBBER FRUIT

When fighting Doffy, he stated the Sanji was vice-admiral level, but it doesn't seem like he is.

They are? I thought some were stronger than others.

Mochi will do something that Rubber can't do and win. Screencap this.

Doflamingo actually acknowledged Sanji's strength. He said that Sanji is quite strong.

Gear Fourth: Mouthman is the only chance.

Why... why didn't he listen?

Shut the fuck, tripfag.

Fruits like Kuma's fruit will always be better than default than Luffy's.

Heck, Luffy has no defense against Law's fruit since his fruit allows him to attack internal organs directly and Law is more of a Gary Stu than Luffy.

Luffy will commit cannibalism and murder Dogtooth by disgusting him and shitting him out.

he only mocked him

Based croco-kun tought lufy how to be defensive, gorila tought him how to trew a punch, I want to see lion form

Luffy

> clash with a Yonko and her commanders

Zorro

> shitstomp a mountain-sized warrior

Sanshit

> bake a cake
> kicked a tree. Not sure if the tree is even hurt

Sanji vs Absalom

Daily reminder that his awakening will bring back Ace to life

Sanji can actually dodge Dogtooth's attacks unlike some rubber aficionado

We all know what the fuck is going to happen. Luffy's back is against the wall and then he dramatically says

>"Y-you're in my way......GEAR....FIVEUUU"

Oda a hack
At the previous anel he was able to see into the future for at least minutes.

Later he was shocked about Pedro blew himself and did not alert brother Peros about that.

Sanji vs Judge

Luffy: gomu gomu no elephant gun
Katakuri: GomU gOMu nO elEPhAnT guN

Does Oda hate Sanji or something? Or started to atleast? I remember pre-timeskip he did so much hype shit, now he's just another meme crewmember

>mimicking gear 4th and fucking himself up
I can see that happening

can I get an ETA on how many episodes until this gets animated?

*Mochi mochi no

Why did Oda make a 16 year old dress like this?

I found leaked video footage showing Sanji in the next few chapters and what he'll be doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYrkQL1bX4A

Poor Luffy really is in trouble
I guess Carrot will finally have to get serious and kick dogtooth's ass to save her chewing toy

So the next fight is going to be Carrot vs. Perospero, right?

>All that muscle

Her doujin's are always great for some reason

Sanji has been having a rough time in the new world.
I wish at least he had an actual showdown with his brothers

>Bakes a cake
Do you rather have an unstoppable Yonko after you instead?

Mine first, homewrecker

You can have Praline or something

she's a gladiator

>No doujin of her fucking her brother
Fuck

>like rubber would ever lose to mochi

It's funny because luffy is actually right, there is no reason the rubber paramecia should lose to a god damn mochi paramecia.

If Katakuri had the rubber devil fruit he would be even stronger, the mochi devil fruit only looks stronger because the user is someone as strong as katakuri.

Stay delusional.