Is this worth finishing? I dropped this a little after Ichigo turns into a ninja-looking form and defeats Aizen...

Is this worth finishing? I dropped this a little after Ichigo turns into a ninja-looking form and defeats Aizen. Strictly talking about the manga here.

No. If you finished the series up to that point, there is absolutely nothing you are missing by dropping it.

It doesn't get any better after that point.

Thats the best place to stop. Read fullbring if you want a little fun story that isnt good but can be enjoyable with the powers and shit. And dont bother with the Thousand Year War arc since it starts really good then goes to shit.

You dropped it at the exact point it should be dropped, so congratulations I guess. Alternatively, skip to the last two chapters to see the end pairings and that's it.

absolutely nothing?

You could have stopped at the rescue saga and you would've been fine.

the other anons are right, but if you stop you'll be missing some interesting characters

The quincy characters are really fun I will admit, wish Kubo would make a spin off with them

Skip to the end to see the cute kids.

OP here, but why does the other kid have red hair? Both Orihime and Ichigo have orange hair. Or is that kid someone from another couple?

>why does the other kid have red hair?
Daughter of Renji and Rukia.

Rukia and Reiji's kid.

Wow they actually hooked up? I thought that Rukia had the hots for Bayakuya

>I thought that Rukia had the hots for Bayakuya
No, she just admires him a lot.

Did Rukia ever express any romantic interest towards Ichigo in the manga? Ever?

She didn't really express romantic interest in anyone, but her relationship with Renji seemed more intimate in little ways.

She felt a tinge of something while she was sucking him off, but in the end, her heart belonged to Renji.

>She felt a tinge of something while she was sucking him off

This page literally proves nothing user.

>trying to cheer a nakama up means you have feelings for them
really makes me think

But this page doesn't prove anything either especially since she answers with a no. If she blushed and/or stuttered then it would be a different story, but she didn't.

>This page literally proves nothing user.
But it answers the question.

>Did Rukia ever express any romantic interest towards Ichigo in the manga? Ever?

I'm not him but bitch get out of here stop pretending like that's not the exact kind of reaction you would expect from her if she did like him.

Yes, absolutely nothing. The series gets worse from the point OP stopped reading at.

All I see is Rukia is giving him a mentor-like speech to lift his spirits. Trying to cheer up a precious nakama doesn't equal romantic interest user.

>you would expect from her if she did like him.
Would you like to pull something else from your ass? There is literally no panel in the entire manga that supports Rukia having a crush on Ichigo or vice-versa.

Any memorable cute/funny moments?

?

>The same user that who posts images and argues against IchiRuki every time it's posted in every single Bleach thread.
This is sad, dude. Get over people liking IchiRuki. Just because IchiHime is canon doesn't mean everyone now has to thing it's good.

>This is sad
What's sad is people is people still not being over Ichiruki being canon. It's been over an entire year. When are you guys going to let it go? It's always an Ichiruki fan that has to start shit in the threads and then complain when they get proved wrong.

I like the pairing and apparently that's a problem with some of you. If you don't like it, just ignore it. IchiRuki has a strong following in the fanbase that built up from the very beginning of the series, it can't just go away.

But do you have any proof, ANY AT ALL, that IchiRuki was EVER hinted?

You're good so drop it there. There isn't much happening afterwards.

>If you don't like it, just ignore it
you're obviously new here so ill give you a quick rundown. ichihimefags are just taking payback for all the years they couldn't post about ichihime or even orihime without ichirukifags losing their shit and spamming the thread with ichiruki.

>complaining about reaction images on Sup Forums
At least try not to make it so obvious that you're a secondary.

Alright Sup Forums
Which one is worse, Bleach or Fairy Tail ?

Fairy tale had better waifus

does Ichigo ever tap Rukia?

>better waifus
how? they all had sameface,same balloon-tit body and most of them had annoying personalities. sameface isnt a problem,but mashima didnt even try to make them different in little ways. erza,lucy and juvia even have the same eyecolor going by the colorspreads.

Ichigo isn't into old hags with bad personalities so no.

wait he didnt get with the saggy tittied retard at the end did he?

Telling the losing side to fuck off is something that happens in EVERY thread that had an MCbowl. This isn't solely a Bleach and Ichihime/Ichiruki thing. I swear you're the same user that complains about this is almost every Bleach thread.

FT was shit from beginning to end so it never suffered a drop like Bleach. That's why Bleach gets a lot more shit, because it started off promising, but never lived up to it. You can pick between a shit series that stayed shit throughout its entirety or a series that started off well, and then lost its way.

He got married to the big-breasted beauty who was the third smartest person in her class.

Fucking thr teacher for grades doesnt make her smart. It makes her a dumb slut who couldnt compete with best girl.

well he didn't get with the boy with brother issues

You sound a tad bitter and angry.

The irony of this post is that you can't even type properly yet shit on Orihime for supposedly being dumb when canon proves the opposite.

You're goddamn right.

because he made one typo? hitting the 'r' key which right next to the 'e' key?

>one typo
Did you even read the first sentence of his post? It's completely off.

>Fucking thr teacher for grades doesnt make her smart.

who?

You don't have to pretend that you aren't the same user that can't spell. We can see the IP number at the bottom after all.

you got me

Then you aren't the same user. Congrats.

Pic related... Tatsuki.

The same newfag Ichiruki cunt that complains about people posting image reactions on a/.

No. Don't even fucking touch it.
It's a complete dissapointment in every way and it obviously shows how Kubo got hurried to end it.

Seriously, the last arc almost made me hate this entire franchise

does the titty-monster end up with anyone?

It should have ended at the Aizen arc after He used the Mugetsu

Rangiku? No. Only pairings that were made canon were Ichigo x Orihime and Renji x Rukia.

No but the twink captain can spontanously grow into fujobait temporarily so maybe they fug every once in a while.
Who knows, Kubo didn't care for sure

>Kubo didn't care for sure
Or maybe he felt that there was no need to pair her up with anyone. She's basically like Tsunade; a big-breasted beauty who loves drink and have fun yet underneath it all she's secretly mourning a lost love.

who?

So this anime series is like the equivalent of LOST in TV shows.

Rurichiyo and Nozomi filler arcs were surprisingly okayish.

Tatsuki.

Oh right, what was the result of her training with Urahara again?

>C cup

It went downhill in the last arc but wont be as bad if you binge it rather just reading 17 pages a week.

There's some fun shit in the last arc, but also a lot of disappointments.