The Pathology of the Modern Gamer

>Friend of 20 years
>Grew up together console and pc gaming almost daily >I instinctively dip out of gaming around 2007 without really realizing why, he persists
Jump to today
>Im making good money, saving for land to build a house and gtfo of this urban hellscape
>Hes 60k in debt from buying steam games, every type of VR goggle, console, every release, micro transactions, seeing every Soy Wars movie multiple times, has a tranny for a sister that he actually calls his brother now
>Wish it was the 1800s so I could put him out of his misery where he belongs

How could you let the kikes ruin your life like that? This is glorified gambling with a gaming skin on top. Fucking goddamn what a waste of skin.

>Current coworker
>Tries talking me into buying a new modern console every fucking day
>Fails to understand I only play mid 2000s and under games as they are void of direct propaganda and actually maintain half-decent game play and tolerable storylines
>Asks me if he can send pictures of me to his wife
>Blood boils instantly because I just lost all respect for this soyim
>Immediately mention the recent CNN article that tried to imply that cuckoldy is healthy
>Tell him that anyone that indulges in that behavior deserves to be put into the ground

What the fuck is wrong with people? Anyone that plays vids like its 2005 is a lost cause and would be better off being conscripted and dying to a ricenigger banzai charge

>Old high school pal turned roommate turned 30 year old pizzaboy fag
>Is saving money for engineering degree
>Starts dating a literal percocet addicted squaw that works at his pizza joint
>Starts getting messages from her coworkers that she is fucking all of the staff on the side
>her Ex boyfriend texts him and tells him that they still fuck
>Gets so depressed he buys an xbox 1, over 10 games, $3k gaming PC
>Still with her a year later
>Still slingin pizzas
>Still being a faggot

Fuck Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6iRgnLlBw
youtube.com/watch?v=wNGDz6I-eig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>send pictures of me to his wife

Is he trying to recruit you as her bull? What's the problem?

Dat sum Reboot? Good shit

Even if he wants it, I refuse to let her emasculate him by using me.

Megabyte did nothing wrong.

Can you not be a faggot and just fuck his wife??

You don't know where she's been. Chances are she's had several bulls already.

/thread we're done here

Fuck you. Op is showing moral backbone. You are a piece of shit and deserve to be drawn and quartered.

He has cold sores. She can stay away. I can do way better than some bitch with stars of david imbedded in her blood.

He is being immoral by not fucking her. It would save their marriage to bring big strong OP into the picture.
Or not. Yeah don't bull.

You get it.

Fucking faggots in this thread.
The only people saying to fuck the wife are clearly edgy Sup Forumstards or lefty pol soys.

What do you play?

Just ban every fucking leaf. Every single day they just shitpost these faggot threads that have nothing to do with this board

Being an accessory to unfaithfulness is neither redpilled, heterosexual nor morally righteous. He’d be doing it for the pleasure of another man, did any of you fags think of that? He’d be accepting the directions of the Jew. Do they have kids? Think about it, Jesus Christ.

In any case OP needs to sit his coworker down and tell him his lifestyle is unhealthy. No need to redpill him on the JQ, he’s too far gone. He’s not too far gone to try to pursue a healthier sex and relationship, however.

Anything mid 2000s and under. I really like JRPGs typically. The Final Fantasies, Lunar, Dragon Quest, Suikoden, Volyrie Profile, the typical games most people used to play. Platformers like Donkey Kong Country, Mega Man, etc. Beat em ups, shmups. I do have a 3ds I bought a while back that has quite a few mint throwback games I enjoy quite a bit. I sperged out on retro games for a few years and spent too much money collecting them until I realized I was being just as much of a fag as modern gamers. At least I can resell these and they arent digital leases. Have an itch to rebuy Twin Snakes for gamecube and play through that one again.

Politically incorrect. Its a comment on modern society and the types of normies people like you are supposed to push back against. The types of people that spend money on products made by people that are openly subverting your identity while they lull you to sleep with escapism as they take your rights away. You dumb motherfucker.

Jesus christ, you people suck at this.

>Hes 60k in debt from buying steam games

get the fuck out of Cucktario you cunt

not everyone is motivated purely from fucking you limp wristed faggot

Just saying this in your mind is showing the sickness in your mind.

I'll check you friend

oh damn hes bad

I wish I could. Someday.
Something lulzy I need to add.
The guy that put himself into savage debt buying games, moves to Alberta, gets punched in the face two weeks later by a guy in a cowboy hat LOL

Not G8 B8. Is this the only way you can get attention faggot - by posting fake stories?

so one friend has every video game system known to man

the other wants you to fuck his wife

the 3rd one is a lost cause but dude you can fuck the 2nd ones wife

i mean it might just be the saddist in me but ive always wanted to use as an insult "oh ya well i fucked your wife"

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6iRgnLlBw

I play CoH 2 pretty frequently and I don't think it's done much

This shit is actually real, unfortunately. Do you homos not have any interactions or shenanigans in your life and vent on image boards about it? None of this shit is even embelleshed. I chose some pretty shitty friends growing up. These people used to use me as a Dr. Phil to guide them through their shitfest lives and i've since cut them off completely as I couldnt handle it anymore. Well, the coworker im stuck with still.

I didnt want comments on these stories. I was phishing for people having similar stories of people they used to hangout with as they were getting redpilled and had to cut the fuckers loose for their own sanity. I was balls deep in blue-pill land hanging out with degenerates a soyed out bugman. The memes are true. These people actually exist.

He has the modern systems and all the games are digital. He doesnt own shit. hahaha that movie scene. Of course its deniro getting cucked

Society simply isn't worth contributing to, it's better to play video games all day

>Do you homos not have these type of interactions in your life

Not really bud, seeing as how I'm in the construction trade, I don't deal with any of the faggotry that you deal with. But nice deflection in trying to defend your fake story.

>REEEEEE WHY AM I THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL ONE >:C

You're just as autistic as they are cucks. Why the fuck do you care so much about these faggots anyways? Drop 'em and stop whining about it on a Uzbekistani blow dart forum

good lad

I work in manufacturing myself. I wish this shit was fake, cunt. People trust me too much and tell me all sorts of horribly embarrassing shit that I can never look passed after I know what they're really like.

Have fun pouring concrete till you're 60 with a blown out back and knees, fag.

Exactly, i worked as a stonemason and as a cook now, no faggotry on this level ever seen.

>be me
>have thousands of hours in games on steam
>not be in debt with a wife who wants to cuck me.

Think I'm doing this vidya game thing you're talking about wrong.

Why are constantly jumping to a negative conclusion of my life, a life you know nothing about? As if I'm going to be doing construction all my life - I'm 23 and have plenty of options.

As for your fake story, the only way you can prove it is by posting a pic of you doing a a one handed pull-up while inserting your middle finger and ring finger into your anus. It has to be in that order.

i bet around half of that is mtx. games with lootcrate shit like tf2, dota, pubg and csgo usually cost an average gambling addicted retard to spend $5k minimum each.
Like this dumb nigger for example
youtube.com/watch?v=wNGDz6I-eig
each key is $2.50 so youre looking at him spending $250 on a single uncrating session.

Whelp, looks like im a faggot-magnet then lol fuuuuuuuuuu

Bullshit. He's not obligated to "fix" his friend. If he wants to be a cuck, then exploiting the shit out of that until the friend either wakes the fuck up, of kills himself is a-okay.

I was just messin with you. Im sure you're doing better than me with respectable work and respectable people. These stories are not fake though, chum. lmao at your proof of life requirements, silly big brained nibba

I call bullshit.

>Exploiting the weak
>Not increasing their strength
>Not making them grateful for doing so
>Not exploiting them in their strengthened state for even more gain afterwards due to their gratefulness

you're taking the Sup Forums shit too far dude

if people don't have the same goals and priorities as you, stop associating with them and stop thinking about them. there's no need to go on angry rants about how superior you think you are. A mature person will shoot the shit with co-workers and old friends to create a good environment for themselves. you used to game, you can casually talk about gaming to your co-worker, without being a dipshit. Just take it down a notch.

The above user was right. Loot crates, league, etc. This is over a 7 year period he did this to himself. Hell, he spent 500 bones in the diablo 3 auction house when that was a thing. We're talking sub 80 IQ levels here. Hes a fucking retard. He literally cannot stop buying these games. He moved to a big city, did a reddit meet up, befriends a bunch of degenerate shit libs that make a lot of money, and now hes trying to keep up with the jones' by buying and playing what they purchase so that he can stay in that social circle. Bugman are nothing without their purchased identity. He had to downgrade from a 1500 dollars a month apartment, to a shared shitbox with 3 other people for 400 a month so that he can begin paying off this debt. I honestly hope a camel jockey takes his job and he realizes what hes done. Wont listen, so fuck em.

What game is that

>Hes 60k in debt from buying steam games, every type of VR goggle, console, every release, micro transactions, seeing every Soy Wars movie multiple times, has a tranny for a sister that he actually calls his brother now

Oh so bad genetics.

Nigger, I do exactly what you're telling me to do. Do you honestly think id be venting on a mongolian throat singers clay tablet if I were blowing up on people in person? I act courteous and thoughtful to their faces, but deep down I wish they would realize they are destroying themselves, but they wont, so I dont talk to any of these people anymore...the co-worker is unavoidable obviously, but im still nice to him and we get along.

This person you describe reminds me that my life isnt shit. At all.
In fact I have a great life and I feel much better about myself.
Ty user-kun you made my day and gave me a massive ego boost.

No problem, broski. Its good to contrast your lives with other peoples as they fall into their pits. Learn from others mistakes and lead a healthy life. When a fucker wont listen, just stand back and watch it happen and try your best to not say I told you so when they hit the bottom.

I don't know why everyone is busting your balls, leaf

I have had a lot of pieces of shit in my life that were just like the people you are describing. Except, I actually fucked the wife. It was 20 years ago, however, so I feel not a single shred of guilt or remorse.

OP stories are real

I’ve had nothing that intense, but I’ve had some things with old friends.
>be me
>have friend from elementary school
>live down the road from me
>he come over, I go over
>play video games
>get older, still visit, but he plays WoW and gets deeper into hardcore gaming
>me still enjoy GameCube with big smile
>he wants to be artist, and has good grades
>me have no goals, have bad grades
>something clicks: I want purpose, he turns into ne’er-do-well
>he starts smoking weed, becomes fat and lazy, and destroys mailboxes
>I start exercising and join military
>5 years later, I go to uni
>decide to visit old friend
>morbidly obese, parents pay for everything of his, lives in filthy shithole with weird artist chick
>smokes weed everyday (maybe other things too)
>his brain is fried
>he went to art school, but transferred, and then dropped out
I don’t know what happened to him. I’m going for a PhD now. I can only hope he got his act together

milk and honey

Blogpost, kill yourself.

There are plenty of other blacked, nigger hate threads, sexbots, ylyl threads that will tickle your foreskin. I guess you havent grown up and grown away from anyone in your life? Cant relate? No similar stories of bugmen degeneracy to add? No experience with shitty people? Alrighty then.

>tfw 30
>tfw my friends still buy literal toys
>tfw my friends have videogame products that aren’t videogames

It honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. I guess it’s one thing for you to want your resident evil coffee thermos, but buying fucking dolls and nerf guns? What is even going through your head?
How do you not sit there and think “I am 30 years old with no kids and I just bought a Zelda doll” And not fucking weep openly? Why are you wearing a shirt with the fucking Konami code on it?
I like videogames, I really do; but I like them because they are fun to play, not because they are...
What the fuck do they even mean to these people? What is it they see in them that I don’t where they need to have a Mario lunchbox despite the fact they haven’t made their own lunch in over a decade? Why do they even WANT a wearable Halo helmet?

When you're not allowed to be white or embrace your heritage, some people will seek an identity out of mindless consumerism. Its sad and bleak out there. Its mostly to show it off to their friends through social media, who will then be inspired to do the same, thus feeding a vicious cycle of souless bugmen one-upping each other while they all try to buy themselves out of their depressions.

I know the feel too well. I'm loosing hope day by day, my outrage slowy turning into sadness. 90% of the US population is human garbage made up of fat fucks, roasties, mutts, soyboys, and shitskins. Everyone is fake, nobody cares. They all put on fake smiles. Every conversation goes:
>"Hi how are you?"
>"I'm good, how about you?"
>"I'm good."
>"Good."
>Akward pause.
I just want someone to talk to, to see a real human for once. Life is so empty and meaningless. No point in being a patriot and fighting for your country when it's made of degeneracy and human husks.

Jesus fucking christ. Is this what people actually do with their money?

You may be right about social media, the closest thing I have is whatsapp. For all I know their friends all share back and forth pictures of Skyrim collectible glasses and Guitar hero hats and they feel like fitting in.

But still, I don’t feel like I would care anyways. In fact, something similar is why I quit Facebook and stuff anyways, just less consumerist driven.

It’s just odd. I still like playing games with them or even going out, but when I hang out at their places I feel almost creeped out.

Me and a buddy are trying to reverse that path for a mutual friend before it's too late. He's clearly depressed and games all day to escape. He has no job currently.

^ this

Your title should read "The Pathology of the Modern Canadian"

You're a good friend. I have driven myself mad years ago trying to to do course corrections for friends that are heading the wrong way and they had never taken my advice, so dont beat yourself up and let it eat you alive if they dont heed your warning. People will do what they are destined to do.

You're probably right. Would have been on thread 8 by now. I have plenty of more stories. Women turned to coal burning, men turned to oil drilling, 50 year old I know that spends thousands of dollars collecting GI Joes, etc. We're done.

>>Im making good money, saving for land to build a house and gtfo of this urban hellscape
Huh, BUILD a house. I hadn't considered this. How much would it run you to build a decent place? Currently looking for a house right now.

I say this with earnest care. Get out now, your country will fall within 15 years. People say america is a bloodbath but Trudeau is finishing what his father started. Your country will kneel and fall farther than we will. The only thing saving us right now is the fact that civilian owned firearms is literally built into our constitution. This country is on the verge of total war itself.

>Hes 60k in debt from buying steam games, every type of VR goggle, console, every release, micro transactions, seeing every Soy Wars movie multiple times
>60k
lol wut

so a bunch of soyboys are the reason why the big game companies are pushing gambling and microtransactions on everyone, wtf. At least these people are running out of money and it will all collapse.

came here to say this

Degenerate shoo!

yeah they do it to farm rare drops. most of these shits dont even sell them, they just want one to pimp out their inventories so they can be the coolest among their gaming friends.

cool pic
cool OP
all responses=shit
/thread

Nice blog

Happiness in life is what you make it. I couldn’t let anyone make me that mad anymore. None of the shit you just listed off maters. At all, ever, you did list facts tho, and that’s good you have a grasp on reality, what’s kinda sad is you’re letting it control you, imagine how much more constructive this coulda been had you not let you emotions cloud the entire convo like a woman on a period? If you friend is happy slinging pizzas living with a whore it beats having to gloat on Sup Forums about your life. If you take your bitterness out, id chose your life, but you sound like you secretly wish you were his whore and not the pizza chick so he’d care about you. Hope all is well OP, good luck on your degree stick with it tough degree with a huge payoff go make something of yourself

dota is free and that's basically all i'm playing if i feel like it

MOBA are GOAT games. Endless combination and highly competitive, never the same game twice.

I’ve dumped more hours into various MOBA than all other games combined.

I still love and enjoy video games but I know what it’s like to be addicted.
What lit a fire under my ass was being a drawfag and realizing that if I kept sinking time into vidya, I would never realize my ambitions, let alone get fit, make money and have a family. Still don’t know how I’m going to pull it off exactly, but going into business and being a dedicated hobbiest seems like the way to go for the art/work balance.
I still enjoy vidya, I wouldn’t dispense with it because of its artistry and what it can make you feel, but since feeling the pressure, I can’t spend that much time playing before I can feel my life essence and my vitality slipping away. I start to panic because I know I’m wasting time. I usually don’t play more than a couple times a month now.
There’s also the realization that in this one life, I should actually become who I want to be, not just fantasize about it and simulate it. I’d like to be that noble and capable hero, but that won’t happen unless I’m fit and know how to fight. It won’t happen unless I have something real to protect.

You can't avoid gaming, neither should you.
I've got a decent job and many co-workers / friends who I'd classify as total normies.
What do these normies do when they get home from work? Well they go do some hobby a few times a week, lets say like play badminton 1 hour every Tuesday and Thursday. What do they do after work Monday and Wednesday? They cook, clean, and WATCH TV/Netflix/browse some football/horse forums which are barely above Sup Forums quality. Go to sleep early and wake up early. Thats it. The only thing gaming literally replaces in my life is the hobbies, tv/movies and some equally retarded internet forums.
And well to be honest here, maybe some time I spend playing I should devote to household chores like cleaning etc, but as long as things don't get out of hand, its pretty ok.

So if you can take it in moderation, its very ok and doens't replace anything important. Some neets have very glorified picture of what they think normie life is like.

Also if you identify yourself as "a gamer", just kys already.

I enjoy modern games as long as they don’t have micro transactions or shitty DLC. Best if they don’t have DLC at all. But then again, one of the reasons I play games less is because very few games excite me. That being said my favorite games are Dishonored, Hotline Miami, Doom2016, Hellblade, to name a few. Those are all recent gems imo. Nier Automata, FF15 and Dusk are sitting at the top of my list.

I actually do have a friend who spent thousands of dollars on LoL cosmetics and who are stuck working retail, but he’s not a “will you fuck my gf” cuck. He actually legit LARPs, but it’s the beating the shit out of each other in suits of armor kind of LARP. Not beanbag tossing. He’s cool. He used to smoke weed a ton and I was worried about him, but he’s more conscious of his health now.
I don’t think I’ve ever had a friend who wanted pics of me for his wife. That’s an unfathomable low in the circles I run in.

The worst I can remember is a “friend” who keeps trying to get in touch who’s a fat autist that hasn’t seen me since toddler years, somehow remembers me, and keeps asking to hang out. I went my marry way until age 20 when his mother of all people found me. I called him and he decided to play Roblox about midway through instead of have a real conversation. His main hobby is building stuff out of legos in competitions. I don’t hate the kid, I wish him well, but I don’t get it.

Reboot is the only good thing to come out of Canada

checked

>stars of david imbedded in her blood
That's more literal than you think

Fuck forgot pic

what he wrote is a work of fiction and a troll post, and you fell for it.

>60k in debt from buying steam games and vr tech.

This right here is where he falls into comic unbelievably.

OP. D work. See me after class so we can set up a parent teacher conference, they need to know you're slacking.

I care for all white people. It sucks seeing people who were once young, bright and full of life throw it all away out of laziness and cowardice. I want that old friend to get a good job and a better woman. The one with the debt to stop buying so much garbage. It is what it is. Im merely sharing the current absolute state of 30 year old canadians and was wondering if any of you have had friends tumble down the staircase back into the womb they shouldnt have come out of in the first place. This shit doesnt control me. The fact is, its empathy and compassion that makes me care in the first place. This shit has no effect on my life at all, especially since I wont hangout with these people for my own good. Are you meaning to tell me you wouldnt give a shit if people you knew slipped into drugs or allowed themselves to get cucked 4 times over? Things can bother you without ruining you. I'm on my own path.

Did you not have the veil lifted on this charade while your buddies get left at the wayside unable to decipher the propaganda driven abstractions that keep us stuck in the left/right paradigm while we're bread out of existence? That doesnt irk you just a little bit? Its merely a microcosm of the bigger event thats playing out over a longer timescale, but we're all stuck in this system together and we all get to witness the end of Europeans together. Pretty sweet, eh?

Goin innawoods and going to start a farmstead and let the mouthbreathers reap their own whirlwind.

I knew exactly what I was saying.

Mindless branding and pointless merch is one thing. But I still want pic related and you can’t talk me out of it.

Video games ruined my life, I don't get how people can defend this worthless "hobby", I look at my 25k steam hour total and wonder what else I could have done, just thinking about it makes me cry, from childhood to early 30's, what the fuck have I done. I buy all these worthless in-game items that are practically worthless strings of code a chinese hacker can get for free instantly, wasted my time with all these worthless achievements, I don't even want to look at a mirror anymore, sometimes I refuse to believe I'm passed 30.

I just cry, knowing that even if I try to convince people not to play anymore, some kid who tells me to shut the fuck up will end up like me, a loser, I just, don't know, why, please, just stop, don't play anymore

OP has mental issues and is overcompensating for his shortcomings by projecting his insecurities onto his 'friends' and 'colleagues'

It's similar to when retarded republicans vote for 1% policies, believing that one day too they will live the american dream

IF OP was actually successful, trivial things like this would not matter to him

Not to mention him bringing up IQ and writing like a 3rd grader

I feel bad for unhappy people

I’d be your friend if this wasn’t Sup Forums, desu.

Dude, you implicated yourself in this while notorious affair during your second act by suggesting any video game is acceptable to play. You are just as bad as your friend whom you betray, YOU are the problem with Canada you inbred kike.

I’ve considered this too. Last I checked it would cost me $200,000 for a .25 acre home similar to what I have now.

Let's start a movement OP.
I'm sick and fucking tired of it.
Not enough intelligent minds in the opposition of the liberal scum.

A couple hours a week is fine when you're burnt out from work and socializing and dont feel creative enough to pick up a guitar or paint brush.

Fuck off Freud, go fuck your own mother.

>keep us stuck in the left/right paradigm while we're bread out of existence?

This is basically the whole game in one line. To keep us as distracted as possible while they breed us out as fast as possible.

It's going to hit hard when boomers start dying off and suddenly the population of whites drops by 50% (cause we don't breed).