plus,she is cute

check this video youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4&t=782s

Do you even need to ask?

>upbeat
>passionate about something in life
>adorable
>will talk enough shit to be interesting but not enough to be a bitch
>chuuni that actually has powers
>actually pursues the MC properly instead of just beta orbiting and hoping it will work out
>ZR
>exposed shoulders

>What is her appeal?
Literal semen demon created by a man to be the ultimate waifu.

>What's her appeal
>Proceeds to post her appeal

Just say you want a Megumin thread you fucking cunt

150 CM
ROUGHLY 40 KG
IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Also,
>Pettanko
>Black lacy panties
>Cute hat
>Less annoying than Aqua, less crazy than Lalatina
>Using her powers leave her vulnerable to your vile perversions for hours.
>Would be a great gf

Feet.

chuuni
short
nice butt
underage

She's literally retarded

babby's first gf

First, only, forever. If I had a Megumin of my own, I wouldn't need internet or even electricity or other modern conveniences. I'd just be hopping along with her, singing the song of her people during the day, then at night we'd attempt to make little chuunis.

You forgot:
>is onee-chan
>kawaii imouto
>dat milf
>cool father

SHES CUTE AND PASSIONATE ABOUT SOMETHING
THATS ALREADY BETTER THAN 90% OF FEMALES

Selfinsert bait
She was created to sell and appease otaku

You mean you wouldn't insert yourself in her?

You also forgot small bladder

Checked!

Why does my daughter megumin like sleeping on her stomach?

low-hanging fruit for low self-esteem beta cucks

me and your daughter made sweet music in the bedroom last night

Coming up with a serious answer would be too long and a meme answer too bothersome, so have a pic of her instead.

Seriously, that would be Darkness.

What kind of music was that nerd? Lmao all I heard was grunting and wall hitting.
Fucking lmao what a loser you can't even make music right, what kind of instrument you even play

Explosions do not even involve Dark Flames, would not bang.

skin flute.

>Dark Flames do not include explosions
Chuu2 movie can't come soon enough.

What if Megumin had a cock!

Would she be a quick shot?

She would peg Kazuma with it.

Do you think Megumin has explosive orgasms? Like does her whole body shake and convulse like she's posses by a demon from The Exorcist while she squirts her girlcum all over the place? Asking for a friend.

Kazuma would go on a quest to find a potion to turn Megumin into a girl. After much trouble, tons of bant with Aqua, huge frogs, Darkness climaxing from battle damage, EXPLOSIONS and hai hai, Kazuma desu, he would finally succeed, and turn Megumin into a girl.

Megumin is for ___

Sweaty 14yo girls are for lewdness.

Merrying

Not normally, but I do think such an orgasm would occur if she reached sexual climax while casting explosion.

Forcing yourself upon and then convincing her the trauma of marrying her rapist will unlock hidden dark magical powers that were waiting inside her the whole time

nice feet

She has a really cute hat

Gentle bullying.

pedofags

Everybody wants to fuck little girls.

Cuddling

Anal.

Casting explosion

Making cute chuuni demon/human hybrids with.

More like he accidentally takes the potion himself and gets impregnated by Meme.

Bullying while immobilized.

She wears cute panties :3

Lolineets.

Feets.

She would be much better.

No.

Newfag bait.

tight cunny

Normie pedobait. You could still pretend she's just flat-chested if you get called out.

bully with sex

I really don't know. People just love chuuni for some reason, and her body makes her more kawaii than sexy, with the former being more desirable by most weebs.

Also the Konosuba fanbase is full of lolicons, which is why Darkness and Wiz are the least popular females in the series.

Reminder that 2d is 2/3 of 3d so an 18 year age of consent in 3d is a 12 year age of consent in 2d

>What is her appeal?
Imagine
m
a
g
i
n
e

>more kawaii than sexy

Megumeme is popular because she dresses like a slutty succubus you clueless retard

Also
>actually using "kawaii" in a sentence
Back to facebook/reddit you retard

cute feet

That's funny since reddit adores Megumeme.

Funny that you mention both Darkness and Wiz, because they're supposedly going to be either the focus of, or heavily involved in, the next two volumes.

Dunno where you read that, because Darkness' part in the story is over, and the author said Aqua would get her big moment in the next volume.

>she dresses like a slutty succubus
I wish that were true.

I honestly want to give Aqua a rimjob.

Whoever said that is lying. Wiz may show up for a little but won't do much, and Darkness is leaving the party after Kazuma told her to fuck off.

>Darkness is leaving the party
Stop spreading misinformation guys, she only killed herself.

Yeah the hat is important.

That's pretty much the same thing really. Either way she's being written out. Makes me wonder who is replacing her though.

I liked this cute succ
she had a nice round fat butt

She actually doesn't go anywhere, just stops trying to get inside Kazuma's pants.

Sex appeal

She may not have left right away but she is going to leave. Shit is way too awkward if she hangs around since Kazuma told her he wants nothing to do with her. It's like having a couple travel around with the male's ex-girlfriend that he broke up with who still wants his dick.

You're thinking of the wrong series there friend.

Then immediately kisses him. Not quite writing off Kazuma's desired harem deathmatch yet.

>Cuckness fags still this desperate

Am i a bad person if i want to rip off those panties spread her cheeks and bury my nose directly into her butthole?

No, I think we can relate.

>cool father
she what?

Her father creates magic items.

Yes, those panties look expensive.

Overwhelming with physical pleasure until she's begging you to give her a break and be gentle, and then actually taking it easier on her so she can ride the orgasm out in serene pleasure

Furiously plowing

And she's a poorfag.

This is her father.

It's red and yellow color scheme.
Try putting blue colors on her, se totally loses her appeal.

i'm such a retard i thought you meant she was a father

This is her mom

Haven't seen this image in a while. This is exactly the things I'd like to do with Megumin.