Are horse girls ubiquitously crazy and are they one of the greatest examples of what happens when female sexuality is...

Are horse girls ubiquitously crazy and are they one of the greatest examples of what happens when female sexuality is let off the leash?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43568884/#q43569895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fug this is hot

link

thx, just bought 100k

i came

>she calls horse nuts fucksacks
Oh my god dude my godamn dick

Link to subreddit?

Her username is /u/thestablegal on reddit, try not to scare the shit out of her because /r9k/ almost made her quit the internet today

>Sexually molesting a male horse makes me horny
>Sexually molesting a Female horse is rape

I give up trying to understand the hypocrisy of Women.

Wasnt really gonna do anything with the info other than check the valifity of these images.

this type of shit isn't relative, she's fucking crazy

Reminder and warning this post is 99% probability to be an insane schizo LARPer who photoshops and pretends to be women he's probably never met.

There are nearly identical threads to this where he pretends to be another woman with the same horrible photoshop.

This person is insane.

No its not that plastic chick larper this ones being spammed by everyone from /r9k/ because they got her to post there(and quickly got her to leave and never come back)

All women are crazy, so it's relative.

>There are nearly identical threads to this where he pretends to be another woman
could fool me then since it took hours for anyone to be able to get this reddit retard to start talkin even mildly sexually.

I can't tell if the pics are photoshopped on my phone. Anyone whos good with Photoshop here? Are they real or nah

Some photoshop expert user did a whole analysis and came to the conclusion shes real desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43568884/#q43569895

I have Photoshop mastery, and although the shots of her fists next to the horses balls are legit as far as I can tell from those shots (camera noise in all 3 pictures if consistant), that shot of her at the beach is very suspect. I never heard of the Forensic beta software, so I can't speak on it's accuracy or what it's algorhythm is looking for, but the breasts have a strange pixel quality to them the rest of the image doesn't. The thin straps of the bra have a sharpness/clarity the rest of the image doesn't, and said straps aren't casting any sort of shadow at all.

Horse balls are probably real, those tits are suspect.

Nah I'm not buying it. Her tit pic on the beach is definitely shopped. I do graphics for a living. On computers all day. That's an altered image

I actually work in Graphic Design for a marketing company so I could probably be passed off as some sort of photoshop wizard, while the pixels do look kind of strange you might be able to chock that up to lighting deformation from reflective thin breast skin(assuming she does have implants). Also I can clearly see veins and even a shadow for the strap, not sure how you missed that its pretty clearly there(the ones that go around her neck im speaking about).

It blows my mind what you degenerates will shovel down, he deleted the reddit account already because it's painfully fucking obvious

>he deleted the reddit account already
? Im looking at it right now and just refeshed her page its still there.

ITT: Autists have a debate over whether a photo of horse's nuts have been tampered with

Keep it up lads

I can see the veins, but the shadows I'm talking about should be around the breasts and the top of the collarbones. The girl in the background, with her far smaller breasts and swimsuit, has a much darker shadow around her chest area cast from the swimsuit. But Tits McGee here, despite her being closer to the camera, has almost no shadows cast around the swimsuit material on her breasts. I could understand if the material was pulled super tight to not leave much height to cast that shadow, but then it would dig into the flesh more.

We need original .RAW files, stat.

>deleted the reddit account
No?

My dad used to race horses

He says horse chicks are 99.99% batshit crazy

fellow pshop fag here looks like one of those ambigious pictures thats hard to call one way or another if you really look it over

basically a big tittied woman """"""""""molesting"""""""" some kid with a giant dick.

>the Mongolian shit posting forum is deploying advanced computerized mathematical formulas aimed at determining whether digital photos have been altered digitally
>for the purpose of determining whether some one posting as a slut into horse balls is actually a slut or a schizoid LARPer
Really puts it all in perspective

Where was this shit on that episode of Honeland

The bible mentions something about women who lay with animals.

Amazing.

This thread was so missleading it makes her look like a total fetish larp, she literally only posted all this sexual stuff because 100% believed reddit memes that Sup Forums is some anonymous terrorist website where nothing you post can be traced back to you.

We ALL tried messaging her for days and only 1 or 2 of us got her to say ANYTHING sexual to us over reddits messaging system. If shes a larp its a really unexciting one beyond that one thread.

Pretty much. The quality is too crappy to decisively say. But let's put it to a vote from the council of Adobe Elders.

I say: Nay, these tits, and that image, are fake.

Again with this same thread.
SAGE

The way they talk about this makes me think its real way too much detail and most of it isnt even sexual.

Dang. Where are some more pictures/stories of slutty/crazy horse girls. I need to confirm this theory.