Top-7 Red Pill: OVERPOPULATION

Homo sapiens through a process of biological reproduction have infested the planet. 15 years ago we were at 6 billion. Today we are near 8 billion.

Extermination is coming, user, and we need it. We need a hard-cull extermination of 99.3% of the sapiens population.

Traffic jams? Long lines? Puffy nipples? Water shortages? Single mothers? Race mixing? All indicators of overpopulation and overcrowding.

Analogy: An elevator has a carrying capacity of 100 humans before the cable snaps. Do you really want to stand in an elevator with 100 humans? I'll take the next one, thanks!

Common arguments by overpopulation deniers:

Q - you first OP (this is the 80 IQ mutt argument)
A - 10 other anons have the same thought, evidence of overpopulation that nothing you say or do is original. all ideas and social spaces are already defined by other homo sapiens.

Q - Population has leveled out in _____, therefore not overpopulated.
A - Ideal population for Western Europe is 12 million. Ideal population for North America is 7 million. If your population has leveled out above those numbers, it is overpopulated.

Q - Overpopulation is a leftist blue-pill.
A - No it isn't. Its biology and science. The left talked about it first, so low-IQ conservatives think its a leftist idea, but it isn't. Use your pre-frontal cortex to think about this, not your amygdala. Before you wet the bed, I am far right.

Q - Fertility rates are declining.
A - What is the population of your continent? If its over ~10 million, its disgustingly overpopulated and infeste. Asia has the highest sustainable carrying capacity at 14 million

Further research on how disgusting a situation we are in:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

For those with > 110 IQ:

Lets discuss the logistics of carrying out a 99.3% extermination of the worlds homo sapiens population. What are some methods and contingencies? Timeframe? Who should survive? Should the jews (highest IQs) run the post-extermination governments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would love to have children and some land. But unfortunately prices have risen exponentially and local business is ruined. My dad bought his abalone licence for $50 at my age. Now they are sold at a minimum of $130000 each. He says I need to pick myself up by the bootstraps and carry on. He says """"times have changed"""".

He could offer me the licence instead of holding on to it. he never goes fishing himself and has even reported me for doing it illegally before. He wants to keep the value of his investment.

>Should the jews (highest IQs) run the post-extermination governments?

Not falling for it, juden.

>the world is overpopulated, western countries, so you should stop breeding and depopulate
>please ignore the fact that the current crisis has everything to do with africa and nothing to do with you

>stop breeding, west
>the east has the best carrying capacity
>let the jews govern the world after the purging

W E W

Solution: Get rid of non-whites, they should never have been given access to our medicinal and agricultural knowledge in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

Puffy Nipples??

As for how to accomplish this it is quite simple. Pull all whites out of all non-Western countries (a lot of farmers out there), cut off all aid and trade with non-Western countries, militarize our borders and kill anyone who tries leaving. The problem would take care of itself, niggers would die by the billions and the world would be a better place.

puffy nipples...?

Most developed countries are naturally reducing their birth rates as they hit the carrying capacity for the lifestyle/geographic area they live in (see europe/Skorea/japan/US etc)

The only countries with legit overpopulation issues are the middle east, virtually all of africa and the shit parts of asia (china has it under control but india is struggling still). But really of the population growth projected over the next 50 years its well over half from africa. Overpopulation would not be a problem if not for africa because they dont have the capability of supporting themselves and will flood the rest of the world.

>need a cull
Please start with yourself faggot.

>Flood the rest of the world
Doesn't need to go down like that. I see nothing wrong with shooting anyone who thinks they can simply walk into my community and be a part of it. They will never be one of us, they'll never be European and will always be less accomplished.

Both east and west need to:

- Stop breeding
- Be hard-culled down to population between 7 and 15 million each.

The logistics of it are quite simple.

First keep doing what you are doing:
Promoting womens rights and toxic feminisn, especially encourage women to get an education to delay the first pregnancy, if they get pregnant at all after getting a degree and a career! Keep marriage an unworthwhile union for men(as in women get half on mens net worth after divorce AND the kids). Let westerners eat food that lowers their mens spermcount and testosterone. Keep encouraging "alternative lifestyles" like the childless life or homosexual relations. We must keep the western people demoralized and drive a further wedge between the sexes so that the sexes feel a mutual sense of distrust of one another.

Second:
There is a possibility to introduce a sterilization agent into drinking water that could reduce the number of births by another 5% to 75%. Depending on the form of government we could create something like child rights. Every couple or women would get 2 to 2.2 childright. Obviously youre wondering what to do with the remaining 0.2 childrights? Couples or women would be able to trade them, to those that want another child or sell them for profit. They could also be deposited into a government agency to get a steady rate of return in some currency. We could create special housing for those people and couples where the size of the housing unit was extremely small, meaning that those housing units could only house 2 adults and 1 child. We could institure food rations to families that could only feed a few people.

Ofcourse theres always the possibility of forced abortions and sterilizations for the unfit.

>False analogies
>Claims with no proof, what is burden of proof.
>Talks about overpopulation, doesn't mention Asia and or Africa, talks about Western Europe and also North-America, somehow not a blue pilling attempt
>Refers to mouse utopia, projects results as if society in the western world is located in an inescapable bunker.
>After pilpulling himself the jew tries to assert itself as the leader of the extermination, ignoring the holocauster adventures.
wew, now this is bait.

Also just wipe sub-saharan-Africa clean of niggers, ignore India, Ignore China, Western-world too, also start with yourself Schlomo.

i thought the earth has a carrying capacity of 1-3 billion at a European standard of living

and accept the jewish ethnostate as the rightful ruler of the new world, right?

refer to

Fuck off with this spam - you post this shit 2-3 times a fucking day.

>Ideal Population
>Max Capacity
Those are not the same thing and don't measure the same stat. Also max capacity seems to increase with things like food production, technology, building quality, sanitation, etc. Capacity from the 1950s would be irrelevant today.

Such as in the US where food is so plentiful that we're all fatass burgers. Or in China they stack people on top of each other in tiny pod-beds.

What exactly is limiting further population growth?

Overpopulation is not an issue. The population will eventually reach an equilibrium of birth rates and population.
Besides, we have a sum total population density of 0.0196 people per KM^2. We still have plenty of space.

truly a moment to live god's "aliens" will reveal more scriptures