Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We elected not to take this steaming pile of dogshit

this thread again

>tfw no super rich daddy who will buy you your very own self insert anime

>"Gender is a spectrum, not a binary"
What did that tranny mean with this?

Is this the only decent frame of animation in the series?

>It was a decent anime

you wrote "cartoon" wrong OP

I saw the trailer and it looked fucking terrible.

>Have a dad who can fund any anime project you can imagine
>Ask him to make you a personal vanity project

>some baka gaijin kid tries to make an "anime"
>can't help but immediately shit it up with SJW shit
Just more proof that we need to keep westerners as far from anime production as humanly possible.

Atrocious taste user.

Sup Forums doesn't want this anime. Fuck off.

>Apologize
Fuck off.

not defending this garbage, but isnt japan introducing traps lately on anime?

I hope this is supposed to be ironic

yeah, but that's just fetish stuff.

Most actual trans people speak out against it as they feel "objectified."

Traps are actually considered problematic, since they are designed to pander towards male otaku fetishism and ideals of femininity.

>but isnt japan introducing traps lately on anime?
They're more of a mockery of this kind of thing and mainly exist to feed the audience's homolust.
Not to make some dumb statement on modern society.
Only shows I know that have taken that approach are Gatchaman, HxH and boku no hero

it's the same with the traps and the brown girls and the cripples and the lesbos and pretty much everything else that's a fetish a deviancy or fits unusual taste
every time the west does it it's to push some progressive agenda and most of the time it's added in as an afterthought to meet "diversity quotas", and they'll push it as aggressively as they can at the worst times, shitting all over the storytelling and ruining the mood
when japan does it it's because it's hot (subjectively) and you know some sad cunt somewhere will jack off to it and buy the BDs and figs
anime has yet to be tainted with the ill intent that's eating the west arts like a cancer, despite itself being the most depraved and deviant of the modern media of entertainment, it's still pure

The only decent thing are my doubles.

Western media is long past the point of irony on these matters, and an openly feminist agenda is just par for the course when it comes to contemporary cartoons.

I enjoyed it a lot, aside from Death Note netflix has been knocking it out of the park with all of these anime inspired works.

Honestly thought I'd only laugh at how silly the concept was but it managed to exceed my expectations by al ot

Sup Forums is making fun of us again...

why are there leeches on her head?

Based Japan. They will be the last stand fighting the SJW agenda.

So, it seems I.G Productions and Deen did just the storyboard for this pile of shit and a korean studio was in charge of the animation.

Is a niggar thing, you wouldn't understand

1. "wahhh a cartoon dares to talk about and express the politics of its creators" is only an issue if you're an impressionable little shit who can't handle opposing views because they'll override your own
2. bojack mocks liberal beliefs as much as it expouses them. the season this scene is from goes to lengths to show what a terrible, broken person the biggest liberal mouthpiece on the show is

I cannot believe something like Bojack is too complex for an Sup Forumsnon, stick to moeshit.

reminder he could have funded another season of ______ but he did this instead.

Not only does nobody think this, it's Sup Forums territory

Japan will have problems dealing with that shit in a decade. They are aiming their stupid genda right now to Latin America countries and already won on Canada and most of europe.

Belongs on Sup Forums get out. Not Sup Forums.

>I.G Productions and Deen did just the storyboard for this pile of shit and a korean studio was in charge of the animation.

Sounds like anime to me.

>We didnt ask for FLCL2
>webm related
I fucking hate Adult Swim

not anime if the show is aimed to a public outside of japan

>bojack mocks liberal beliefs as much as it expouses them
This bullshit and you know it. Bojack embraces feminism and liberalism in general as the "correct" world view to have and is not the least bit subtle about it. Diane being a piece of shit doesn't change that. The episode that scene came from was nothing but putrid propaganda.

You can fuck off right back to Sup Forumsmblr

Someone give me come C4. Its time to visit those bastards

Jesus christ a netflix original is actually too deep for you, this is depressing. Any given episode mocks the liberal west coast lifestyle multiple times. You're assuming its presented as the correct worldview because its true to reality in that actors and hollywood types are generally liberals so that's all you really see presented.

Off the top of my head Big O and LWA prove that false.

Remember that sticky that was about improve the quality of the board? Yeah, me neither

>"Because WE needed more episodes?"
>Yes
right in our face gentlemen

>"please stop posting about allegedly bad anime on my secret club"

I BET there's a thread about that fucking orange rat on the catalog right now, that should be a bigger offense than this.

They needed to milk money from somewhere. Don't know why are you surprised

Where is that from? Please tell me its not some behind the scenes at adult swim hq

You are completely deluding yourself. Yes, Bojack mocks the lifestyle of its characters. No, Bojack does not mock liberal politics and dogmas in the least. The take away of any given politically charged episode is absolutely clear: Abortion is morally permissible. Gay marriage should be considered normal. Civilian gun ownership should be restricted. Polyamorous people make for great parents. And on and on it goes. Do you really want to tell me that the show presents any of these statements as questionable? They are being as on the nose as fucking possible with it. Why would it even surprise anybody when the head producers are avowed liberals themselves? And it's only going to get worse, what with Trump making all the liberals in Hollywood (and everywhere else for that matter) hysterical. The creators already said as much in an interview.

Big O and LWA were aimed at nips.

>is only an issue if you're an impressionable little shit who can't handle opposing views because they'll override your own
Except that in many cases the quality of the story itself suffers for the sake of unnecessary social and political views being unnecessarily crammed in

Wow its really shocking that a cast composed of characters who are generally going to be liberals in real life have liberal views, how biased!

You are proving my point and Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums so continuing to discuss the show is just pointless.

Big O only got a season 2 because of international fans liking the show, Japan's reception to season 1 was not nearly as enthusiastic. LWA was funded internationally. FLCL 2 is happening because of international efforts as well.

its not a tranny. It's MC's friend who was transformed into a girl because of magic. Howeve he did say that but ffs those hips man

Stay in your containment board.

by that logic, Tiny Toons and Ducktales are anime, but they aren't.

Fuck Adult Swim

This is the best out of context show of all time

Yeah, it IS pointless to discuss this with an absolute retard like yourself. Bojack has an obvious liberal slant and operates under the assumption the audience agrees shares its liberal values and assumptions. And in this way it's emblematic for a lot of western media output including cartoons. So if some other western shit like Neo Yokio has a line about "gender being a spectrum" it's reasonable to assume there is not a drop of irony in it. That is simply the state of western media today.

Didn't read but you wanting to get the last word so badly compels me to post.

so they added a hikikomori too? do they fucking know what is it in the first place?

Just jump off a bridge, Sup Forumsmblr retard

Yes.

When is HorribleSubs picking this up?

You're not getting it.

hikikomori isn't some obscure word that you have to be a level 9 otaku to get you realize.

But honestly it's just a odd show. It's not so bad that it's good. It's just a weird thing. Like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs

I recommend it

No one actually like this.

>do they fucking know what is it in the first place?

Is this guy for real?

I feel the same way, the eeriness makes it enjoyable in almost the same way Twin Peaks is. I guess this is what happens when a white guy and a black guy come together to make asian art

This shit reminds me so much of Perfect Hair Forever.

Why should I apologize?
Ask any normie or people in general about it and they will answer with a "Uh?"

>gentlemen

Please consider self-harm, then lurk more and stop posting.

I'm basically a normie these days by Sup Forums standards. anime isn't the niche interest it once was and if you keep pretending it is you're going to be let down by the world as more western attempts like Neo Yokio come out

this show was amazing

We don't want it either.

Fuck off to

wow, is Sup Forums real retard to believe this cartoon is anime?

>I recommend it
>tfw people start to ironically enjoy it like they did with MLP
>tfw the ratings soar, compelling Netflix to produce more of it

You forgot to say this show was made for FXX Animation block from FOX but was canned till Netflix bought the rights from them.

NOT FUCKING ANIME

Just like when Castlevania and Voltron were released, you need to let these fags have at least one thread that hits the bump limit or they'll just keep spamming threads.

Can't be helped.

>produced by the japanese
>not anime
you're the retard

I am okay with this timeline

>more western attempts like Neo Yokio
youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8

So this garbage cartoon just saw the light because Netflix bought the rights of the show?
Jesus they are fucking desperate

Atleast castlevania was watchable, this shit is retarded

It's not that complicated, it doesn't even have any shadows.

>not airing in Japan
I bet you think TinyToons is anime as well, you fucking spaz.

Now that the dust has settled, was Boondocks anime?

There were some good parts, mostly Charles.

Today I learned the Japanese don't have access to Netflix

I guess that drama about the Japanese guy reconnecting with his dad through FFXIV doesn't count as a jdrama because its on netflix either

confirmed not anime.

Last I checked there's no Japanese dub, it was made for an American audience, and literally everyone with creative control is American.

I bet you think Avatar is an anime too, you fucking clod.

No. It was a really good socially conscious animated sitcom. Anime influenced but not anime.

>tfw you think it's the best anime parody to date
>Stay true to yourself and beware... the guy.

Sup Forums has also had threads about Space Dandy, is it not anime?

The Avatar analogy is overdone and always faulty.

Some western attempts like RWBY are tolerable or endearing

Neo Yokio, Huntik, and that "anime" show about witches from last decade are pure shit though

What makes this more anime than any other outsourced cartoon?

I'm saving this image and waiting for the perfect opportunity to use this.

>Some western attempts like RWBY are tolerable or endearing

RWBY is in no way tolerable or endearing.

>They will be the last stand fighting the SJW agenda.

Only for 3 more years

Is RWBY actually worth it? I've never even given it a shot because it didn't seem like it'd even be ironically entertaining.

I guess Dragon Ball is also Sup Forums since it gets posted there all the time.

ehhhhh

It's got good character designs and isn't too grating. Just watch Japanese audio and it might be something you can just turn your brain off and watch.

Enjoying things "ironically" is retarded. Either you find it fun or you don't. Entertainment is boring if you need to filter everything through a thick lens of self-awareness.

>netflix castlevania
pfffffhahahahahahaha

well thats the problem with "american education"

Obsessed