Should Kratom be outlawed?

Personally, I am a proponent of Kratom. It does me well to sell it, and it provides a great relief to many people.

The DEA attempted to label this wonderful herbal supplement as an "opiod-like drug" and claims it is connected to several deaths.

Upon further research, it would be revealed to the researcher that Kratom does not cause respiratory depression as opposed to heroin, and other opiate based analgesics. In fact, there has not been a single death attributed to Kratom where Kratom has been the only substance consumed. It appears the few are ruining it for the all.

My contention is that it remains itself to have the potential to undermine the drug companies and (((they))) are siccing their dogs on the potential profit loss.

I find that it does a great deal to improve the lives of many around me, and others have found it to be similar to methadone in that, it allows people to bridge their addiction from a more sinister substance.

I should also wish to add that I know a man that has degenerative-disc disorder, and if it weren't for Kratom, he would not be able to function properly.

Who will stand with me to oppose the vicious tirade to outlaw another fucking plant that actually merits further scientific research for the possibility of improving the lives of many around us?

I mean, they are fixing to bring back LSD and DMT and other psychedelics as there is a medicinal value to mental health with these chemicals.

It would appear to me that something as benign as Kratom should be free to reign as an herbal supplement, and not be outlawed, lest it stand as vanguard against other plants which may come to fruition, and also be turned away by the brutally aggressive greedy capitalists of big-pharma.

Everything should be outlawed so that people can be manipulated more easily. The average joe needs to break at least 5 laws a day in order to maintain government control, only one in a thousand crimes need be punished. it has to look random and arbitrary to keep people in fear.

I see what you're getting at. Do you mean to suggest, that in the U.S., that it is already much too late?

I mean, they are digging up the whole "Ajit Pai" FCC thing and revisiting because of the disgust of a vast populace opposed.

it's far far too late. the only things to do are ignore the laws and when you get caught, appeal to democracy - "but everyone does this!"

Could be worse, I guess. At least I don't live in AUS.

It's certainly a complicated situation here, inflation has been lied about for years. The local racecourse in my town has turned into a tent city. rental properties routinely have over 100 applicants. jobs are all part-time or non-existent, and welfare is only given to people who agree to "work for dole" which may include dangerous work like asbestos removal or sharps disposal.

Woah, yeah fuck that. Wow

Is kratom a psychoactive? Weed and booze give me a bit of psycosis so I don't know how I'd react to it

yes

Yes, it is mildly psychoactive.

I'm right there with you. Booze before bed and I start to hear and see violent things. It fucks with my head heavily. I also believe that I was born with a sort of predilection to reduced Marijuana tolerance. As in, one little puff off of some cheap weed and I'm on the moon.

I have taken Kratom several times, and I am pleased to report my own 'anecdotal' (take it with a grain of salt) evidence. It presents itself in such a fashion that it is a pain reliever and an anti-depressant.

It behaves similarly to nicotine in that, a little is stimulating, and a lot is sedating, as a general rule. There are different strains (referred to by their color) that produce a whole spectrum of effects.

Which is why I believe there is a medicinal imperative to study based on the possible merit of such institution of a substance in a clean and controlled and sterile environment. So that, the people may have a product free of pesticides, molds, and other nasty things that may end up in the final product, if one intends to buy it on the street.

There is also the danger that a seller could lace it with vicodin for example. However, my supplier holds himself to a greater standard. I am quite familiar with the man and his process of obtaining the substances which are assuredly safe of any and all adulterants.

Moreover, I have a kidney condition, such that, if I were to take an Advil for pain in a region of my body (back, knees, etc.) that if a kidney stone were to puncture the wall of my kidney, that the byproduct of Advil could cause complications for me and possibly kill me. Whereas, Kratom helps me weather the whole kidney stone pain quite well.

Outlaw that shit.
Drugs are bad in any form you degenerate filth.

Kratom should remain legal.

You can't get high on that shit. It helps some people mitigate problems and the Pharma Jew.

Oh look, my first shill.

Hey quick question before you neck yourself:
You ever take tylenol or receive a vaccination? Those are drugs, lmfao.

Your flag is American, so I will assume that you have received at the very least shots as a result of being young and not able to desist such actions as you did not have the mental fortitude to resist.

Looks like I'm on the right track.

KEEP PUSHING GUYS!

EXACTLY!
My man!

It really is not a substance for personal entertainment. Not like alcohol and weed can be social substances. I don't bring Kratom to parties (often)

Why would you bring kratom to parties? To reduce your tendency to indulge in something else?

I do kratom, it's an opioid like drug. Not near as bad as actual opiates, but all the 'it's a plant, mannnnn' are no different than the insufferable potheads.

Good to know, thanks. You aren't indian by any chance?

Okay, valid question.

I find that it mitigates some of the problems that occur with consumption of alcohol and/or weed. I usually get pretty wigged out on weed. Like the literal stoned-up stereotypical trapped in my head silent non-socializing individual.

Some people are curious about it when I bring it up, and I usually have some on-hand anyways.

I wouldn't be a good entreprenuer, if I didn't want to expand my customer base.

kratom is good but phenibut is even more better

>customer base
lol fag sober up

yes shits trash. i tried it it did nothing.

Good to know.

I figured that was a point that resonated with Marijuana advocates.

I do concede that it is a bit silly of an argument. I mean, nightlock is a plant, too. That doesn't make it good for you.

LMFAO, no. I am white.

Bunk shit? Not enough? Weak strain?

I have so many questions.

Green Maeng Da is usually good for starters.

Show flag then

You stop that right now.

Phenibut is some dangerous shit. The only shining ray of light that comes out of that dark substance is that the strength and swiftness that tolerance builds to it leading to consumers of the substance to generally stop taking it.

I will add, it has been known to have some the worst come down side effects. Suicidal thoughts are not fun.

What's wrong with that?

You're not doing the kratom people any favors like this brah.

t. don't get much out of it, but once in a while I'm glad I got some years ago to calm the nerves.

i bought capsuls from a local head shop, it said to take 2 i took 8. did nothing.

i did shit a fat log the next day but i took it b/c i read it was like oxy which is what i was trying to transition off.

In what way? I am advocating for it and speaking about it. I don't really see how this is detrimental.

That sounds like buying a Mark 10 XL and bitching about ALL e-cigs.

Who the fuck knows where that shit came from.

here

Because you've painted yourself out to be a drug pusher. What else are you on? I'm not unfamiliar with the drug world.

There's leagues of difference between something that's sometimes helpful and ought to be entirely legal, and pushing drugs like the Pharma Jew does for money.

C'mon lets see your flag

Ah gotcha. I had to be sure. Indians push kratom all the time lol

what exactly is this? i can just buy it at a store? what does it do and how do people use it?

It's a plant leaf that you can chew that mellows you out while you're laboring all day.

Or a way to fight off pain and not become a Pharma Jew opiate addict.

Yeah, I'm really not on anything.

I support Kratom which I believe to be helpful and ought to be legal. Unfortunately, little is known about it, and for many people, I am able to enlighten them about it.

I know you're not there when I'm explaining it to someone who doesn't know what it is. I'm really not a pusher.

And the bit about me saying that I sell it, was intended to reveal a portion of my motivation that I have for making the argument. I want you to understand the person making the argument.

Rest assuredly, I am proceeding carefully in educating people about this. I understand that I may have put things in such a context that "all I want to do is make money. fuck the world. I want to watch it burn"

This, what's the point of kratom? Give us the quick rundown but only scientifically proven shit

You sound like a sloppy drugged up hippie. Just trying to be helpful.

Personally, I get it in a powder. You can either brew tea with it, or just eat the powder.

Warning: It does not taste all that great. But it's not too terrible that it's unbearable.

It's a ground up root people ingest for recreational purposes and you can buy it at gas stations or corner stores. There's many different strains with varying effects like euphoria, relaxation and energy.

What part of my argument was incoherent? Surely, my proper diction and control of English at least establishes that I am an intelligent individual capable of debate of a topic.

Kratom is legal in most states.
That's actually how drug policy should be.
Not up to the federal government, but each individual state to decide.

You argue like somebody who is reeling around, drunk, during a boxing match.

Listen guys.

It's been real. I appreciate the time and medium that you all have given me to discuss the topic. It's time for me to get to bed. It's getting fairly late here anyways.

It imitates opioids but has a more mellow weed-like buzz. Take 3-5 grams, have a nice few hours.

it's very useful for people trying heroin/popping pills, you can get addicted to it but you have to try pretty hard, it's impossible to overdose on since you'll just throw up whatever you ate

trying to quit*

I have ADHD and it's the only thing keeping my GPA afloat. If it's outlawed I would have to go back to (((Adderall))) which causes insomnia and weight loss. Kratom is also much less addictive, that's why opiate abusers use it too get clean.

Interesting, I'm totally going to look this up. My father has dengenerative disc disease in his back and had been on opiates for around 15 years. He knows hes addicted and fucking hates it. If he were to try and mitigate the pain with a mix of edible cannabis oil he would immediately lose the opiate prescription and at this rate immediate withdrawl would probably kill him. I've never heard of this shit before

You could also look in to CBD, often sold out of Colorado but 50-state legal, which sometimes helps people which chronic pain.

when you say weed-like buzz, do you mean physically or mentally? i don't like the mental effects of marijuana. would you say the effect is similar to something like xanax?

How much xanax brah? It's not at all like knocking yourself out on benzos, but I guess it could be a crutch if you're not too far gone already.

I've mentioned it too him, he unironically gets drug tested every 6 months or so to get his opiates and if he fails he gets black listed. He is afraid to take anything that isn't readily available and covered by Medicare due to being rather poor. How does Kratom mix with other drugs and where/who would I purchase from online that is reputable. I see there are lots of different kinds that have tons of different effects so to speak. He also only has one kidney due to cancer and luckily removal of it was his only option but seems to be successful. Remission for about 10 years.

When did libertarians become such hypocrites? You guys used to actually have principals.

kek, i take at most 1 mg on rare occasion with a glass or two of wine. nothing crazy. i'm just trying to gauge what the exact feeling of kratom would be. i don't like any kind of drugs that can induce paranoia like marijuana or psychedelics.

I've been living without fear of drug tests for decades, so I don't know. These things tickle opioid receptors, so that's something where you would need to do your own research.

I've never mixed kratom with other drugs, but it's so mild and harmless nobody really cares. The blood levels of it would have nothing to do with kidney function and everything to do with mitigating chronic pain. I don't know where to tell you to buy from other than to use your nose; fortunately or unfortunately, it's common enough that the feds want to ban it and you have to pick a good vendor like you'd pick a decent restaurant.

Ever have one beer before you enter a scary social event? That's about like what kratom is like.

Try to get high on it and you'll feel like hell, just like if you drank too much and have to throw up in the bathroom.

what does it feel like? can you function normally with it?

No, I've tied it and it's garbage. No reason to ban. All I wanted was a LITTLE pick me up but getting it down is a pain with almost no pay off..

do u make money off big pharma? drugs are a distraction from hobbys working out and creating a family unit.

THIS IS WHY JEWS LOVE DRUGS ALCOHOL AND EVERY FORM OF ABUSE.
dear kikes
greater israel
will
happen
i'll push the button
to glass you filthy kikes.

>hurr my drug with almost absolutely no research is harmless hurr
You’re obviously an addict. All that shit should be illegal and I hope you get the help you need by turning to God.

Are you actually retarded? It's hardly stronger than aspirin.Retarded idiot.

Another witch Hunt, just like much. Nobody is dying from kratom expressly, only FB morons believe that.

Thank you for your shill service.

>(((they)))
anyone peddling any kind of drug is either a kike or a goodgoy drugs are for faggots and niggers

Thanks for the info user, its painful to see my father live like this, and hes wants a way out, maybe this will work. I'll do research on a reputable supplier.

>wanting to ban freedom
Heroin should be legal

I love my Kratom, Red Bali is my goto choice. Luckily in Canada it's still legal.

Of course, in not a drug you get inebriated on. You will elevate your mood and give you energy, if you choose the red strains it acts as a great sedative.

I'll stick with my legal payote thanks.

Don't let a boomer catch you saying that goyim, he might think you're just lazy with all this work around! I have boomers tell me "your generation is the luckiest because you have so many opportunities" so I turned down a job I couldn't do anyways and was told "how dare you turn down anything you can get, beggers can't be choosers". Can old people die already?

Where can i buy kratom at wholesale prices?

legalize everything desu

You took the bait. Ignore memeflags.

wtf is this stuff legal or whaT? I live in California and supposedly it's not illegal, but I cant find the shit anywhere. Any good place online?

230 deaths from 2010-2015

250,000 deaths from opioid related drugs, 40% being prescription. No one see a problem with this?

It is opiod-like though, at least in its primary effect.