One Piece

>In the magazine release of Chapter 863, the Mochi Mochi no Mi was stated to be a Logia, but this has been changed in the volume release into a "special Paramecia".
>The Mochi Mochi no Mi has shown some effects of an actual Logia power: the current user was able to transform into mochi to block off bullets or being blown apart by an explosive attack only to reform. However, it is not considered a Logia because while it makes the user intangible, mochi is an artificial substance, thus making it a "Special Paramecia", while all Logia elements are natural.

There, now no more debating about this stupid retarded shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is a syrup fruit? He can be Special Paramecia.

Next you'll be saying that whitebeard's flag is a cross and not a swastika

PROPERTIES

Pretty sure it was already wasted on a movie villain. Sorry user.

Baby 5 is a Special Paramecia too.

Logia AND Paramecia!

why can't it be a special logia that is made of something man made

Which one?

BOTH

Mochi are made from natural ingredients though.

Not sure, an early one.

Poison occurs naturally in nature so why isn't Magellan a logia.

Everything is made of atoms. Aroms are natural. Parameciafags BTFO

how will we get wano this year? there is like 10 more chapters left this year assuming no extra breaks, i dont see it happening

Ignoring the upcoming stupid way that how Luffy will defeat Katakuri the next week.

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA!

OH

We end Arabasta tonight with a whimper.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Get sweaty.

As Pound back to the plot, and pretty much meet Chifon at Chocolate Town, what would he say about Sanji power level?

Because you're taking this too seriously and it's just a cartoon.

Magellan has venom though.

>Oda wants a logia in Big Mom's group
>Oda wants them to keep the food theme
>However, due to Oda's own rules, there is no such thing as a logia made of something that is food
>So Oda literally makes up some bullshit special snowflake definition to get away with a logia styled Paramecia.

Let the hack posting BEGIN!

Also, before anybody says that want he wanted to do wasn't possible legit, it was: Maple Syrup.

>Maple Syrup is extracted from trees, making it a naturally occurring element in nature.
>Is also sticky.
>If left out to try a bit, can harden and become stretchy.

If Katakuri was pancake syrup man, he would have had his legit food logia and everything. Wouldn't have been exactly the same, but close enough. So instead, now we have special paramecia to put in the box right next to mythical zoan as types which will never be used again.

>but this has been changed in the volume release into a "special Paramecia".

Fuck.

Oda is going full hack now.

I can't help but think about Natsu vs Zancrow when seeing this ongoing fight.

Because Logia fruits are much more rare compared to Paramecia fruits. I actually think Logia is more rare than Zoan fruits, except for the mythical Zoan fruits like Marco and Sengoku.

Katakuri will be defeated completely offscreen
>That was the toughest guy I've fought. If it weren't for "that" I would have died back there
We'll find out what "that" is during the fight against Kaidou.

Mythical zoan are gonna be used again for sure. Now ancient zoan. Those are dead.

It's the villain in the 4th movie, they had a syrup/candy fruit.

Probably that he's pretty strong too. It's likely not all that accurate an ability, more so his blunt observation.

On a side note though, I am curious to see if he'll actually have a part to play in Cacao Island, or if he'll just turn up there for the arc's finale and rejoin Chiffon as he wanted. I'm not really sure what use he could provide in the current situation.

What do you think is Bonney's endgame?

Katakuri hasn't used any of his original moves yet.

He is just copying Luffy.

Watch Katakuri bring out his haki mochi chains.

my dick

But it's not naturally produced in nature. I can't walk outside and find Mochi growing on fucking trees.

Because he produces a venomous fluid but can't turn his body into that

So how will Luffy beat Katakuri, what kind of asspull will Oda put up next?

I can see an upcoming Chiffon/Lola/Pudding/Pound sad past.

THIS ARC NOT GONNA END THIS YEAR GUYS.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about the anime fillers; Oven's fruit was already done in the anime but he used it anyways.

>Jack

>swamp is an element
Sabo this is hack

Luffy will eat his mocchi.

It's a mud logia.

Lewd

Reminder that Wano will include

>Luffy
>Zoro
>Law
>Kidd (in prison)
>Killer (MIA)
>Hawkins (unknown on which side)
>Apoo (Kaidou Army)
>X Drake (Kaidou Army)

So 8 out of 11 supernovas. Maybe Urouge too.

>syrup/candy fruit

You mean like fucking Perospero?
Give up on defending Oda this time dude, just face it, he fucked up. The guy you are talking about ate the ame ame, or candy candy devil fruit. Perospero ate the lick lick devil fruit. All it takes, is using a different name, and he can get away with what he wants. Katakuri could have had the maple maple, or honey honey devil fruit and he could have been a legit logia keeping the food theme. Both maple syrup and honey are created naturally in nature, by trees and bees respectfully. Just face facts, Oda felt lazy, so he just named him a special paramecia instead of actually trying.

>ywn eat katakuri's mochi

This is pretty stupid

>Drake's Dinofruit
>Mammothfruit
>Other neat possibilities like saber tooth tiger and other dinofruits
Zoans deserve more attention. I'm hoping that Wano does them justice.

To be honest, honey is a fictional product by bees.

You think that's Bad? Try being a fan of Don Accino's fruit, the Atsu Atsu/Hot Hot Fruit. Shits versatile as fuck.

Have we ever seen katakuri create and control mochi or just transform his own body into it?

Controlling your element is also an important part of logias, so if he can't do that his fruit is a typical paramecian.

I'm here only for Carrot's oc's

i like this panel, it has a great sense of impact

Have we seen Kizaru control light or only shoot it out and transform into it?

ODA IS A HACK
D
A

I
S

A

H
A
C
K

>ancient zoans
>those are dead

You clever little fucker.

At this point in the story, I'm pretty sure Zoro would have solo'd Big Moms entire crew by now.

>these bullshit handwaving explanations for a mistake

ODA
IS
A
HACK

Venom is still poison.

Zoans aren't rare, they're just unmemorable jobbers.

We've seen him exert control over mochi that's apart from his body, however it's likely that the mochi in question did come from his body initially. That being said, what we've primarily seen has been him controlling and manipulating his own mochi-like body that's fully attached.

Implying the other calamities wont be a sabertooth and a sloth.

>Oda: "Wait no that was a mistranslation! Katakuri isn't a logia!"
>Dude you serious? He spilled into his own element, he is clearly a logia..
>Oda: "Nah dude he...he's just a...a.....special paramecia! Yeah that's it! He's a special paramecia! After all, mochi doesn't naturally occur in nature, so he can't be a logia, so he's a special paramecia!"

LAZY.
PATHETIC.
SELF-CONTRADICTING.
HACK.

There exists the possibility of the three fruit categories being man-made. This happens a lot in biology, where species are classified and there is always some sketchy fucker that does not exactly fit either group. If DF classification is made up by humans, of course some fruits are gonna be hard to classify. Mochi fruit just happens to fall in between paramecia and logia.

It's always nice seeing someone get hit who's trying to pull off that super speed teleport dodge bullshit.

Nah one will be a spinosaurus and fight drake when he betrays kaidou

whats the point of categorizing the fruits anyways? i dont see how anyone can make use of it besides vegapunk?

Yeah, his power is to produce poison from anywhere on his body, his actual body doesn't become poison though, hence why Luffy could still hurt him.
He was able to eat bullets cause the layer of poison around him was enough to melt them before they got his body. Cause according to anime, poison is also acid.

Now, if we're talking about retroactive clarifications, I wanna know if Venom Demon was the awakening of the Venom Fruit.
It'd fit. It was a clear step up from what his fruit normally does, a poison that could even infect rock and spread instantly from any contact.

Honey and maple syrup wouldn't behave like mochi though.

Yeah, they are even stronger because they are also sticky.

if he went for maple or honey, we wouldn't even get this fight

From this to Chad, how?

Don't bother fanboys are retarded. They think it's important.

Amber would work too, but then again, I don't think amber would match the food theme...

Yeah but not as dense or as solid. Both those things are rather liquidy and extremely temperature sensitive. Red hawk gatling would reduce a honey man or syrup man to goop.

>This happens a lot in biology, where species are classified and there is always some sketchy fucker that does not exactly fit either group.

Can you give some examples? Just curious.

>not as dense or as solid
just haki bro

Because each type of fruit has its rules. Without rules everything is chaos.

Why does Katakuri have a fruit that has both the properties of paramecia AND logia? it's literally unfair

The biscuit fruit has proven it doesn't matter.

Any fucking substance can be as hard as the plot demands.

Why does Blackbeard have both logia and paramecia? Life is not fair kiddo

He might as well be the Yonko, Big Mom is just a raging retard.

Here's the real question: if Blueno is in his pocket dimension, would he be affected if someone happens to punch the air in which he's standing?

>inb4 luffy uses monkey god awakening
>katakuri uses gorilla devil awakening in return

dropped

But it wasn't any kind of biscuit. They were super extra hard special biscuits.

>Oda hypes up Jack beyond belief
>retarded Oda dicksuckers fall for it
>Jack jobs hard and gets utterly BTFO
>retarded Oda dicksuckers now believe all commanders are "meant" to be overhyped
>Oda baits them into believing Katakuri is a jobber too
>then makes him wipe the floor with Luffy (Oda dicksuckers favorite character)

Oda aka The Master

This meme will never die will it.

Actually made me laugh.

Logia are natural occurring, get over it.

It's just a tangible Logia.

hey man he's first commander after all, not a mere nobody

>They were super extra hard special biscuits.
Sea biscuits.

Probably not. And neither can he without opening doors.

what're going to do about it bitch?
huh?
what're going to do?
thats right.nothing.pathetic little bitch.

guys what if this is OPs chapter black and katakuri has been to raftel or wanted to be the pirate king before getting so close and getting btfo. What if they fight for months on end with katakuri slowly awakening luffy before he dies at the very end to a punch through the chest and as he lies in luffys arms he whispers that he's glad he's found someone with a will strong enough to complete the dream that he got so close to. The following two chapters are of internal big mom commanders mourning the death of their "luffy".

Speaking on Mythical Zoans, Marco's Phoenix also shows traits of Logia, so there. A paramecia that shows traits of Logia is not that far off.

>kong's son
>luffy's cousin (since kong is garp's brother). technically 1st cousin once removed
>stronger than big meme and shanks
>can one-shot aokiji
>kizaru gives up against him unless he can get in a cheap shot
>has flown to raftel six times
>universally loved and everyone wants to find him
>wano's plot literally hinges on whether he'll show up, otherwise kaido will kill everyone
>without his rallying speech at marineford, the main character would've died
>has an amazing backstory we've not heard about yet, but eventually will
>is going to team up with luffy and law in the final arc as confirmed in a fan's rendition of that arc
>when the group talked about him in zou, luffy pretended he forgot who he was (banter)
>has a personal army of 100,000 based new world pirates
>best buds with the strongest man in the world and the pirate king's son
>as powerful as kaido or blackbeard or akainu
>is the only living pirate who knows what one piece is because edward told him one night while drunk

is there anything he CANT do

That's a pheonix than can regenerate using his flames.

That's why I said it shows traits of logia, not that it'd a logia.

movies arnt canon u flaming autist