Sup Forums EXPLAIN NOW

It is our right as American citizens to bare arms. - Give me one good reason why I shouldnt be able to buy a tank?

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/resource-center/docs/0501-firearms-top-10-qaspdf/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That one's shit and made of aluminum, plus I question the legality of buying cold-war era russian military vehicles under the completely cucked US gov't being so anti-russia.

As far as I'm aware it's legal, but the weapons can't be functional unless you have a pretty cheap permit.

Your budget

Watch gun nuts perform mental gymnastics

Anything over .50 has to be demilled or made so it permanently can never fire

Is that a federal law?

You can own tanks in Australia so I assume Americans can too

A bloke near me own one of these, its road registered and everything

atf.gov/resource-center/docs/0501-firearms-top-10-qaspdf/download
Yes unless it's a black powder muzzle loader

Wtf i love Australia now

you and every American should be able to own a fully functional tank but everyone will have a much cheaper and more portable anti-tank rifle

You can own tanks here in america, only problem is the gun has to be non functioning

If you dont like the idea of owning an armored vehicle than you are gigantic faggot.

Fug. So I’m guessing the videos of guys with 20mm rifles and auto cannons got some special privileges?

You should be allowed to, it is literally your right. If you shouldn't have it, then our government shouldn't have it.

Basically, atf shills

Yeah I think those are classified as under a private\public museum which requires something like commercial building codes, being open twice a year at least and oh yeah taxes + inspections. Also a collection needs to be a certain size before it is qualified as a museum before you can get those larger funs.

You actually can own tanks in the US
show your flag leaf

You can always just build your own.

You can buy a tank though. But it won't be able to shoot. Plus you can't ride them on the streets so it'll pretty much be a lawn ornament.

T55s are cheaper than dozers desu

kill yourself these threads are pointless

Shit, that's crazy. I still think Killdozer is pretty great.