I went to other boards but got insiffucient answers. Pol is my only hope...

I went to other boards but got insiffucient answers. Pol is my only hope. I started an engineering job at 23 making 70k a year recently. It's my first real engineering job after college. I'm in my second week. The company is amazing. The benefits are amazing. The potential and room to grow is amazing. I should be thankful and super happy about my life. I however want to kill myself if i have to do this for the rest of my life. I don't know what I want in my life, but I don't want 4 hours of free time a day until I retire at 60. What can I do to become financially independent? I want to be able to do what I want and not have to report somewhere at a certain time and waste my entire life making someone much richer. I am willing to sacrifice for years in order to achieve this but I am fucked up right now and I need some sort of advice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5COrlYq1OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could be in workcamp. 14 hours hard labour, 2 hours Juche, only 8 hours for sleep and recreation.

>What can I do to become financially independent?

Have rich, supportive parents. The first part is easy, the second part is not.

you won't be doing this the rest of your life. You're going to be replaced by someone younger, less experienced, and cheaper. You want to move up into management, possibly a director of technology or something like that.

no thank you, i am not a fan of marxism
i do not have those, we are well off but I am basically on my own now

this board is for politics

user,
You put in a few years of hard yards,
Gain experince, maybe get a promotion
Then branch into what YOU WANT.
Start your own firm, be the boss, hire some cunts to do the shit work.
+invest
You dont have to be a seft working to 60
BUT
you do have to put in some hard yards
Aim for being setup by 30ish

the jews destroyed my society and i want to know what to do. Politics enough?

how the fuck is chinese posting ?

Probably just kys, best advice I got for ya. Either Kys, go back in time and invest in jew-coins, or win lottery.. pick which one is easiest and go with it

Learn to live a frugal life. Save your money. Invest early and intelligently. Quit your job once you think you have enough to do something else

>we are well off but I am basically on my own

confirmed for white. enjoy your life as a slave

>chinese
that's kim, nigger

seek professional help

Robots are going to replace all jobs. Literally all work will be done by robots. Just keep that in mind.

START.YOUR.OWN.BUSINESS

>Sup Forums in 2018

He already did, he’s on pol

you make more money that my parents combined. How about work for one year take a break for a year and stop being a faggot

This user is actually right.
BUT, i highly doubt we will get to enjoy the utopia of a work free world.
Elites will cull all the uselless eaters, probably with a bioweapon...

Precisely. Just wait for the end OP, it's not much longer now :)

Save up, be frugal and continue to expand your skill set. Try photography or something. My uncle worked at BAE systems but was able to go part time and do some travel photography when he was young. That's how he met his wife.

My brother in law worked in engineering now he's a freelance consultant/contractor. Picks his own hours has a lot of free time.

Get out before you have to train your H-1B replacement.

You got it better than me. I'm 10 years older than you and I make less money. Also you are fooling no one by pretending this is not a humble-brag thread.

Don't get too cocky. Fortunes can change. I made a lot more than you as a petroleum engineer just 4 years ago and things turned upside down for me in an instant when oil prices crashed. You never know what's around the corner...

really though, how are you allowed to have internet if you're supposed to have no contact with the outside world? Seems like an oxymoron to me.
OR are you actually Kim?

You have to be upper Juche ideologue to have the internet here. Welcome.

Live stream suicide

I'd kill for your job user but we all know you're just larping and don't have a job.

i'd love to just do that, which is why I want to be 75 right not so that the end (whatever it may entail) is not as far away :/

Haha im 20 with no job, not going to school basically just smoke weed. Im a loser but i have a girl and i love her so life isnt to bad

70k for an engineer?

Do you live in the south or something?

is it comfy then or?

Yes, my wife was cheerleading for the olympics. I live in a very nice flat in Pyongyang. Life is very good here.

Pretty cool if true. Well, have a good day NK user. It's already the longest conversation I ever had with anyone from your country honestly.

who the fuck told you that you have to do that for the rest of your life?

tough it out for a few years, then move up the chain so that you can do about 15 hours of actual work per week.

>t. mechanical engineer with 13 years exp

You too, I always have fun talking to this board!

How about you waste 3 years of life doing the best job you possibly could, and see where it leads you to.
Don't think of it as a death sentence, but as a sacrifice.
Do NOT stop.

do you get to bypass censors or is the local internet department logging every key stroke?

follow your dreams

Wow...I am in my 2nd year of engineering and my future looks bleak.70k a year? What's your branch?

How's the weather?

Yeah, I'd be worried about making $1,000 a year as well Pajeet. How many curries is that a week? Like 1?

You don't come out of college getting a dream job and free time and an ideal situation.....real life is hard as fuck.... unless you get a crazy charecter roll from birth life is grinding ...work hard gain xp...if it sux ..you chose it...choose something else still wont be ideal untill u grind for years kid

LEAVE HIM ALONE LEE

Assuming you're white, dominate a white woman and make white babies.

Otherwise go kill yourself

It's a proxy retard

welcome to the rice fields mfer.

Tell me some things about Kim and stuff about North Korea. Ty.

70k? Whats the big deal, you could get a part time job and make 35k. But yeah making 70k a year out of school is bullshit. Youre obviously a neet.

buy bitcoin you will never be free by wagecucking

better than working at walmart at 37 while only taking home $19k a year. There is no escape.

Seriously what do you want so much free time for

Seriously you're 23 and already think you'll be doing this for the rest of your life?

yeah no

no one ever became rich by working..
u need multiple sources of income, whether that just be money accruing interest or investment property. salary alone does not make someone rich

Hi Best Korea. Have some doobage, I know everyone is based and like smoking weed there right?

You’re 23. Don’t over think.

got some dubadu right here

youtube.com/watch?v=H5COrlYq1OY

just save a lot of money...go live in a cheaper but nice country, buy properties, make bussines, and retire.. be your own boss. It's easy... I can't do it because I don't make dollars, just cash in a useless currency.

That's my advice for Pol.

you're welcome

>I don't want to do this for the rest of my life
lmao nigger don't worry you won't. Your job will be outsourced or unneeded or your company will need to do layoffs. Most college kids have no idea how layoffs work.

>Senior VP is told he needs 120 layoffs
>Tells each of his 3 VPs they need 40 layoffs
>Your VP tells each of his 4 Directors he needs 10 layoffs
>Your Director tells each of his 5 Managers that he needs 2 layoffs
>Your Manager has to lay off 2 of his 5-8 employees.
You can be doing your job amazingly and do nothing wrong at all and you WILL still be laid off, it is a matter of time. There is no way you'll get even 15 years in the same company these days and you're pretending you'll get 40.

This is life you fuck.
Everyone is miserable because they know they either have to wageslave it up everyday for the rest of their lives, no matter how bored or tired it makes them. This is why everyone is so miserable, because you're basically a slave who thinks he's free.
Maybe the only exception would be if you won the lottery or bummed it up as a couch-crashing NEET.
Either way I really don't even know what you're bitching about. It sounds like you'll make good money even though you'll probably never get to really enjoy it.
Welcome to life shithead, it sucks dick.

ME major also. Don't worry chief, its just the post grad "fuck this is what the rest of my life will be like" phase. Be smart with you money and chase every opportunity (promotion/relocation) you can to move up the ladder. You could go for the home run and do an over seas stint and set yourself up for life.

JUST PUT UP WITH IT UNTIL YOU KNOW ENOUGH TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Working outdoors and being close to nature is the one of the best things I've ever done. I have no friends, family or anything and literally no reason to live, but somehow being outdoors close to nature makes me happy. I couldn't imagine working in a fucking building all day, stagnant air.

You tell him, Kim.

Learn to trade on Forex. It's comfy, if you know what you're doing you can make a lot in short time. Then buy several houses and rent them. Passive income ftw.

please send picture :)