Bring Launch back!

Bring Launch back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25GBiBSVSWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss blonde launch

I'm not hungry.

Who?

Shouldn't you be busy writing outlines for Super, Toriyama?

Toriyama has Alzheimer's

>Tien farms and trains all day in the middle of no where
>reluctantly lets Launch live with him
>he's a douche that doesnt even want to install indoor plumbing because "he need to live simply to improve"
>she leaves after a week because he's a douche
>year or so later a couples of fan boys ask him to be their teacher
>lol ok
>starts Crane School 2:electric boogaloo and builds a massive luxuary compound that would make emporer pilaf blush on the side of mountain and next to a city.

what the fuck was his problem?

He had trouble accepting that he couldn't beat goku, Tien puts his pride and his martial arts before women.

The original Super Saiyan!

How old is she in Super?

Same age as Bulma.

Fuck off Tori

HAG

jelly

She cant be older than bulma she was at least 18 maybe 17

She was the better one.

My dad is Namco and he says Launch will be in DBFZ. She rides a hoverbike.

Bulma was 16

I want her for DBFZ.

Either 48 or 50

The only characters I want more than her are Arale and Shota Goku.

>that time she slept with goku
god i love /ss/

That would be sick if we got that cinematic when she does her earth splitting punch.

>No happy ending where Tien and Launch go on an adventure to get all the dragon balls just to wish for both her personalities to have their own body and both end up living with him

did it with bulma first

Tien?
That fuck boy?
She needs a real man.

I still cant believe how ingnored he is

maybe she will make into the background of figtherZ

Seek help Toyriyama-san, this, the Cell/Piccolo thing, you've clearly got early onset Alzeheimers, you need to face this.

Why the fuck did Toriyama ditch Launch anyway? She was a good character. Certainly better than that goddamn clown dwarf nobody cares about either

He literally forgot. It's not a joke, he just didn't use her for a while and then forgot she ever existed.

That's even worse, fuck.

It's hard to believe Toriyama never forgot about Chiaotzu, Oolong, Puar, or Yajirobe...yet he forgets Launch

When he came back for Super someone showed him a picture of Piccolo and he went "Oh! It's Cell!". The boy ain't right.

Seriously, he doesn't even come back during for cameo appearances during shit like fusion reborn or super 17. He's so ignored it's criminal, he has so much potential.

You would think with everyone on his case about Launch for years now he would not forget her again unless he has Alzheimer's or is just a pretty asshole to fans and intentionally doesn't include her now because he got called out for being forgetful.

My first memory of dragon ball is Goku getting shot at by Launch after she woke up and saw him sleeping next to her. It feels bad knowing that Toriyama just forgot about her and it feels even worse knowing he never even bothered to reintroduce her when even the fucking Pilaf gang and Baba are still hanging around.

And, of course, there's Raditz. Goku's fucking brother that got killed almost immediately after being introduced. Frieza gets facetime with Goku after death, but not Raditz? Priorities, man.

You know, the episode where Tien starts his own jobber temple was a great opportunity to re-introduce Launch. She could've gone on a "Where the fuck have you been all these years?!" rampage. Instead we get a forgettable filler slut who's now Tien's girlfriend or something because supposedly Tien has a thing for girls who beat up his students and cause millions in property damage.

She made it into the anime. During Saiyan and buu saga but whats wierd is this sense sets up like she coming back but then is completely ignored

youtu.be/25GBiBSVSWA

bulma never cuddled right up next to goku.

no but goku slapped that pussy around aftet admitting to being molested by grandpa gohan.

I would rather cuddle with Launch then touch Bulma's skank pussy desu

Yeah but that was filler

well that goes without saying user

Then or than?
One states you would rather do one thing over doing another and the other states you would rather do one thing and then do the other.

its nearly 4:00 AM do we really need to have this kind of conversation?

Grammar is important of a balanced breakfast.

>World leaders from countries around the globe
Wasn't Earth supposed to be a universal monarchy under King Furry?

There are 43 sectors that make up U7's Earth, each with their own reps. King Furry is the king, yes, but there are people from each sector under him.
It's rarely talked about and I doubt anybody bothered thinking about the politics of the world beyond that.

Has Toriyama EVER made an ugly girl?

He's drawn a couple of fatties