What is the meme anime this season?

What is the meme anime this season?

automatically Kakegurui because "muh original anime ending"

You either don't know the meaning of the word meme, or are purposefully misusing it in order to sound retarded. Which is it?

Something something it's worse than Kaiji.

Now I can fit on the threads?

The chapter 45 is out

No, you also need to post fkmt stuff while forgetting what thread you're on.

eyepatch girl was the best part about kakegurui though

>mfw entering a Kakegurui thread

pic unrelated

Abyss, duh.

>kekgurui
>not meme tier
The real question is whether or not it's the most meme anime this season, since Isekai wa smartphone and gamers are airing, not to mention recreators is still running.

Avoiding the threads was a right choice - I don't even know why you'd call it that. Those threads must be real shit.

I know this is dumb, but the worst is when normies use the word meme
>hahah hey user, let me show you this meme on insta
shit drives me insane, you're not showing me a meme, you're showing me an image macro, just because its on the internet doesn't make it a meme

>people unironically like this point nose shit

don't make fun of washizu, he is a cute loli

It's ugly.

No, the problem is many people on Sup Forums believe that it means "bad" or "something I don't like".

I used to think that but I used to be a faggot too so there's that

>shilling for jewish gambling
you're still a fag

Gamers

This isn't even an actual kakegurui thread, nows not the time to be posting fkmt related stuff.

Aho girl

This could be used as a GET image

If post # ends with a 3, Kaiji season 3 confirmed

That's how people use it but that's not what they think it means. The usage has quite literally become a meme.

Easy.

Never ever

if this poast ends in 3 Kakegurui S2 2020

nope try harder

>Mitsuyama still betrayed
fuck

kaiji tried hard

You posted it.

reminder that alleged kaiji fans who submit apparently angry posts in any thread regarding kakegurui are actually members of an irc group who are attempting to use constant false flag attacks in order to trick new Sup Forums users into destroying kaiji threads

>started playing Blazblue and UNIEL
>started watching this show

It seems the heavens are telling me that I need more of Hayamin's voice in my life.

We need more wholesome and welcoming Kaiji posts in Kakegurui threads

Say what you will about the idiots in helmets arc but it had a lot of good moments like Kaiji being gagged and tied up

what the h*ll kind of system saves files with that many zeroes

Meme'd in Abysmal

>Berserk
Was summer 16 that lacking?

What the hell is a "meme" show exactly?

That's the stupids and most paranoid shit I've read on this site. You don't really need to falseflag anything or like any other particular show to realize Kakegurui is shit. Besides, this isn't a Kakugurui thread, Kakegurui just happens to be a meme anime like gaymers or remememators.

Stop posting my wife

Try harder kaijicuckold

notice how they affect the prose style of a south american teenager so it seems more believable to those who grew up on an Sup Forums full of mexicans.

>keijo
Threads died too easily to reach meme status.

The one that everybody talks about, but not because it is good.

That's an ironic thing to post, specially because it makes to sense, I can't for the life of me even tell who you're alluding to, and your whole sentence is full of grammar and orthographic errors.

Your wife looks like something someone dragged from tumblr.

*No sense

Fixed

Aho Girl

No Danganronpa 3? You disappoint me.

It's Kakegurui for now but eventually it will be Made in Abyss when it becomes a meme for redditors

Abyss will never become as meme/reddit tier as Gamers and Tsurezure Children.

Perhaps but they will never get tired of making the joke of recommending it as a "comfy" adventure anime

>so crazy XD

Literally worst character in 2016

That's the point. (PUN INTENDED KECKS XD)

If 4 Akagi gets a season 2

it has its merrits but it alot like the green jacket syndrome the core was solid but somewhere along the way the post got lost and the funding turned the show into a stretch of what it shoulda done in 2-3 episodes.

lets do a throw back instead and give him an update 2017 polished look feel so he gets a movie like lupin monkey punch did its not that hard.

Unf! Miroslava-sama~

>People unironically hate FKMT's artstyle.

What's it like having shit taste?

Is there even a meme show this season?

You could very well answer that question

I only watch it for the post-match gloating

listen to the heavens. the heavens do not lie.

Episode 12 when?

shouldn't raws be in a couple hours?

Netflix saved anime

>meme anime this season
Either Gamers or Hajimete no Gal.

Meme anime is about how people online treat the anime, it has nothing to do with the quality of the anime itself. Like SAO for example, it's a meme anime despite being an average "Transported Into A Game World" because newfags praise it so much like it's the best anime ever which causes contrarians to reactively treat it as the worst anime ever.

She's not fat enough/still too attractive in general.

Aho Girl.

Then again I thought meme show meant things like Kill Me Baby/Inferno Cop/Umaru/Mayoiga.

Umaru is definitely a meme anime, one of the memest even. I still really like it and the manga nonetheless.

>meme anime
Kill yourself.

So what IS a meme anime anyways? A series that is bad but is popular with reddit or a series that you should watch in order to do the most amount of shitposts possible?

A bit of both; moreso the latter.

If that's the case then I guess Re:Creators, at least during its airing with all the powerlevel shitposting. That and for some reason Reddit loves it.

It's a mainstream anime that got memed on the internet and thus became very recognizable even to casuals. It's not related to the quality of the anime. Some shows are memed on whole internet like SAO and Umaru, others are memed here like Flip Flappers and Dagashi Kashi.

I think sums it up nicely. It doesn't matter if a show is good, bad, or just average. It's the public's reaction to it that makes it a meme.

>or a series that you should watch in order to do the most amount of shitposts possible?
That's part of the side effect of being a meme show.

And it also depends as said.

>draw a bland character and give it huge breasts
>waifufags fawn over it like the second coming of Jesus
Even her jacket is fucking retarded. The jacket shouldn't fold all around the chest

Aho girl, full of retard meme.

custom made tit pockets is a rich privilege and NOT lazy drawing

You mean the best

user it's 2017.

Never ever

Aho girl is fucking garbage
just like hajimete no cuck

nothing its just shit