So if Apocrypha was being done by Ufotable, would it be appreciated better and selling better?

So if Apocrypha was being done by Ufotable, would it be appreciated better and selling better?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=granblue_fantasy
twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/858455885504548868
youtube.com/watch?v=JtV7QgJgTY4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the source material is still crap.

It would at least be better work than the fujoshit they're doing.

Yes because it wouldn't look like shit.

It's a shit story to begin with, and ufotable already did a terrible job on UBW

It would have sold better if they bundled the BDs with promotional in game stuff for F/GO.

Fatefags forever upset they get A-1 as their new pet studio

well duh

Apo is really no worse than other fate shit aside from A1 handling it

It'd just look like a different kind of ass, the story is still retarded

Probably

if anything i wouldn't get my ears destroyed every episode
who the fuck at a1 thought it would be a good idea to make every attack a distorted bass boosted nuke

It'd look better and have better animation. But the source material would be shit, and there's no saving that

They have no budget, user.

This

shit i thought it was just my shitty headphones

If Tales of Zestiria is any indication, animu can only be as good as its source material, regardless of the studio.

flat

even ufotable couldn't save it

Ufotable wouldn't make it amazing, but it would have still made it better. That, and based Ufo-fans like me would praise it anyway, but on the other hand, nobody likes A-1.

Ufotable improved upon the best route in Fate. Which shouldn't be possible, but it was.

The first season wasn't too bad, but too much time spent on Rose in the second meant time was wasted and therefore the ending was rushed and shit.

FPBP.

>So if Apocrypha was being done by Ufotable, would it be appreciated better and selling better?
It would do better if you removed Seig and just had epic battles 24/7.

>cutting out 50% of the character development, 90% of the inner monologues, and all alternate paths is an improvement
>any given route in fate
>best
>UBW
>best anything
>thinking fate even has routes

>>cutting out 50% of the cooking scenes and 90% of shit normally omitted on an adaptation from a written material
>bad

it would have been a better polished turd

>tfw if Oath Under Snow was done by ufotable, zerofags will fap to it and saying it's the best prisma ever

>5 Months until the BD's release
Why can't someone license the movie to stream or something.

No, the fundamental problem is the story.

cat is so fucking cute.

Ufotards are like Kyoanus drones
They are impressed by shitty blooms and filters

I guess I'm the only one who likes Zimmer-like combat sound effects.

>blooms
>s
>he think his favorite anime doesn't use filters
How cute

Probably.

Probably. The biggest issue is even most Japs hate A-1 and Aniplex because the latter is the biggest producers and publisher of seasonal one-note garbage for years now.

Months until the BD's release
>5 Months
>150 days

I can't wait that long.

>most Japs hate A-1 and Aniplex
Really now

Sales don't equate to taste. Also most of GBF disc scales were due to special event tickets, game codes, and shit like that. Funny how it petered off once those were done.

>Idolm@ster
Don't.

>most of them hate them!!!
>gets proven wrong
>SALES DONT MEAN SHIT THEY STILL HATE THEM
Okay retard

Polished shit is still shit.

I don't think you can into reading comprehension, user. Also why was the GBF anime so shitty visually? Even Cygames put money down the drain for RoB because it was their favorite baby into the capable hands of Mappa meanwhile A-1 can barely produce an 11 episode lackluster adaption with an OVA budget that still looks nothing special and was boring as shit.

>also no rebuttal to the special comment

Neat.

>japs hate them
>but their shows all sell great
I dont get this logic, but keep on being a stupid dumb cunt. It suits you

Idolmaster is an already established franchise due to the game and mobage stuff well before A-1 got to it.

You are retarded.

>its popular so its not shit
Great logic.

that's not what people were arguing about though. people were arguing about the question if the japs hate their shows or not, not if they are garbage. there's lots of garbage that is popular

The claim wasn't that it's shit, though. It was that everyone hates it. If something is universally hated, then it is by definition not universally hated.

>why was the GBF anime so shitty visually
Get those eyes checked. sakugabooru.com/post?tags=granblue_fantasy

Most Japanese know A-1 is a garbage studio though. Doesn't matter if their works sell to low brow dipshits of the lowest common denominator because the tangent was, that's what A-1 sustains itself off of from Aniplex and Sony.

That wasn't the tangent, you mongoloid. The other retard brought up sales, which was not the original contention.

Looks shit. Get your eyes checked.

>A-1 ****sakuga**** sequences
this is really bad

>Mappa can produce better visual imagery and animation as a relatively newbie animation studio even with a two-cour show better than this by miles
This is really not impressive dude

It's probably look overall better, and have better sound design and choreography.
I dunno about being written better though, considering the source material.

What am I supposed to be blown away here by?

Even Yuyucow praised the animation in GBF, you're a retard. twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/858455885504548868

Is there no new episode this week?

>cutting out 50% of the character development

blatantly false
Fai pls go

Its shit.

also, im saving this picture.

Recap week

The art and the action is still bad
>teleport behind you

starting

>Sieg still there
Nope

F/GO SoL anime when?

No because the writing of the source material is shit too.

Probably, but not very much.

I like it too. Nice change up, captures those big BOOM moments.

A polished turd is still a turd.

What if they gave out Semiramis in FGO on the BDs?

I'm not sure how they would implement that.

>Buying a BD box for a 3*

They already gave out CEs with codes, so it isn't a problem.

They should have given Red/Black tickets that work like a Apocrypha banner.

Regardless of the average story, this show gave us the incredibly beauty and cuteness that is Atalanta.

So its not all bad. Semiarais is also delicious.

New OP sounds a lot better than the first.

I hope that everyone is saving their pennies for the superior Fate series.

Why is BB so shit?

>slut clones
>superior

Extrafags are the worst

So can anyone explain to me why Amakusa sent Karna to kill Jeanne if he's fully aware of her Ruler CS?

>Fate/Apocrypha 2nd Cour - PV

youtube.com/watch?v=JtV7QgJgTY4&feature=youtu.be

Because chunni priest was cheating

I'm not asking why he wanted to kill Jeanne. I'm asking why he didn't realize Jeanne can kill his strongest Servant Karna with 1-2 CS.

>muh pretty explosions and run cycles
Pretty damn boring action wise

So why does Amakusa looks so much like Marik? I mean, even beyond the hair, the have the same fucking ear rings.

Is last encore actually going to have any CCC shit in it?

We don't really know anything about it.

How long is it? If its just 1 cour, then there definitely no CCC

No idea but I can't see it fitting only a single cour, how busy is shaft with other products?

They don't do add on for FGO anymore UBW had one then they stopped because they didn't want to alienate a good portion of the players. They're not Cygames who need to bundle their shitty animes with in game bonuses to sell both since FGO is the highest grossing mobage in the world.

because he can negate Jeanne's CSs with his own

I'm going to make fun of you for your lack of reading comprehension

I'm going to make fun of you for your lack of reading comprehension and the fact you think "sakugas" in GBF were good.

I think I remember hearing Apple doesn't allow that kind of thing, so unless they stop supporting the iphone brand it's gacha only

If Jeanne is acting as a proper Ruler, then she isn't allowed to do that.

No GBF and RoB has BD promotions and they're on ios too.

Amakusa wasn't summoned in the war in Trifas, so he has no Ruler power in this war.

extella/zero pretty much skipped over ccc, aside from just mentioning it happened, so I wouldn't bet on it
it could likely happen as a sequel to last encore, though

because he can NP faster than she can use CS

Because he knows that Jeanne is incapable of killing a heroic spirit or a human being because of its divine nature.
Jack was the only servant that Jeanne defeated, even so it was with a exorcism.

How do Jeanne and Amakuso die?

Jeanne tried to ackbar the Grail, but it survived.

Amakusa fell to Sieg.