Childhood is when you idolize Hunter X Hunter
Adulthood is when you realize Fullmetal Alchemist makes more sense

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/563785/54fe001f8e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to cum inside killua

Thats kinda homossexual, my dude

I believe you have at the other way around good sir

I enjoy both, but FMA has better story structure up until the end. HxH may as well be over already with "Silence" as the last chapter; I doubt it's ever going to be truly finished.

Nah, I don't.

HxH arcs are so loosely connected they could be entirely separate series that just happened to have similar characters and there would be no difference.

hardly anyone outside of nipland watched/read or cared about HXH in their childhood but many watched/read and liked FMA

An adult wouldn't appreciate a work that is incomplete (and kind of shit) more than a complete and concise work that gets everything done and presents major themes in a shorter time period

>claim to be an adult
>still reading shounen shit

What manga do you read faggot?

>reading FMA
>adult

What are adults supposed to read/watch?

adults watch time fly by

>Adulthood is when you realize Fullmetal Alchemist makes more sense

whatever reddit faggot

Adulthood is when you stop caring whether it makes sense and start enjoying things for what they are

>80% of this board watched FMA growing up
>30% of this board watched HxH period
What did he mean by this?

FMA is overrated

>Complete and shorter translate to better
And how is that opinion adult by the way? Both series attack adult themes, though I would argue HxH presents a more grounded, deeper understanding of its themes.

>though I would argue HxH presents a more grounded, deeper understanding of its themes
>this is what idiots actually believe

I believe that's backwards my friend. Don't you want to guzzle his passion?

Hunter X Hunter is massively overrated.

>watched
Found the crossboarding idiot.

>And how is that opinion adult by the way?
What I meant was that FMA did better with its themes without being overly long and actually finished.
Your story being incomplete automatically lowers how good your story is as it was never finished

I'm a FMA dickrider and get so frustrated when a person likes another show more then it that I can't form an actual opinion. I'm just gonna call him an idiot and use excessive green text!

I think it really just comes down to the amount of themes. FMA focuses really hard on like, just 2 or 3 core themes so it dosen't really need to be overly long, it would feel too inflated. Hunter switches up the tone and theme's of the show depending on the given arc. Because so many get juggled throughout the show, some hit really well and others don't. It has really high high's and some bad lows. [Although in my opinion even the low parts were enjoyable] Also because each arc does kind of act as a self contained story for the most part, if it ended tomorrow [I'm not up to date with the manga so opinion varies] I really would be ok as the last arc's conclusion was satisfying. Gon left home to find his dad, and he found him.

FMA's humor is as childish as it gets. It doesn't help that there are "funny" panels every 5 pages.

adulthood is when you cease using shitty memes to communicate

>What I meant was that FMA did better with its themes
But it didn't. Also, there's much more than just themes in a story. Gon's arc by itself runs circles around the entire cast of FMA.
>Your story being incomplete automatically lowers how good your story is as it was never finished
This argument is flawed for two reasons:
1) A bad ending can torpedo the entirety of a series. I'd rather HxH never be finished than it turning to shit.
2) Even if we pretended this was true, "a story is worse than it could be if it was finished" isn't the same as "any incomplete story is automatically worse than any completed story".

Adulthood is when you watch anime to waste time

exhentai.org/g/563785/54fe001f8e/
What's Alluka's gender again?

Childhood is when you idolize Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Adulthood is when you realize Fullmetal Alchemist makes more sense

Good that you at least admit you have no idea what you're talking about, my dumb newfag.

I don't see what HxH and FMA have to do with each other.

What if he is a woman (male) though?

Retard. Kill yourself.

Both shit, but FMA is obviously vastly superior. HxH is just edgy shonenshit. If you are past your 20s and you're still a big fan of HxH (or any other shonenshit), you need to re-evaluate your life. Even moefag neckbeards are less of manchildren than autistic shonenfags.

>30% of this board watched FMA growing up
>20% of this board watched HxH period
Fixed because a third of this board is made up of babies who started watching anime with Attack on Titan and most Narutards only watched FMA around 2007-2009.

>pleb shows

Shows Berserk movies, I don't think even plebs could take that.

>this is how hxh babies react when they're called out for their stupidity
Hilarious.

Childhood is when you enjoy watching anime as what they are.
Adulthood is when you enjoy watching anime without any complain.
Faggotry is when you watch anime, then suddenly become an EXPERT and bitching around which anime makes more sense or superior... especially between HxH and FMA.

I thought FMA was boring. I mean it was watchable, but I don't understand its massive popularity of the time. I think FMA was more overrated than HxH.

FMA is boring trash, HxH is highly entertaining.