Came for imouto and the incest

>Came for imouto and the incest
>Realized that the student council president is the best girl
She deserves Onii-sama.

many cute girls in the show, would fuck them all

Sister is better.

Sister also has no personality.

This scene made me change camps, was previously a Miyuki fag.

I prefer the red hair

This is correct

Reminder that Prez is going to win and have Jesus's babies

I wish.

never

Would Mayumi be a good mother to Tatsuya's babies?

Onii-chan will carry out a test for his own intellectual curiosity to see whether his genetically perfectly planned mating match with his imouto, which is prophesied to produce the kwisatz haderach will be undeniably superior or would onii-chan's seed produce an unforeseen, greater offspring than you could even imagine by being planted deep inside the healthy, fertile prez's womb who has a body MADE for breeding?

>Onii-chan

Sister is a vapid mary sue cunt with no personality besides wanting to fuck her brother.

she's been written to have all the classic romance tropes in anime/manga/LN/VN culture. So its pretty much guaranteed by tropes alone.

>She deserves Onii-sama.
Feels good knowing that I will never be this delusional. Kuronekofags and their ilk are so fucking stupid.

You're memeing right? She literally has to compete with a girl whose body was fucking designed to have her brother's incest babies

>tfw author wants shit incest ending but mayumi blows out everyone in popularity polls
>author has to choose between tanking his sales for incest or going with best girl for sales

makes me laugh every time

>that anatomy

>mayumi blows out everyone in popularity polls
jej

Pretty much impossible and is not because I don't like Mayumi the problem is Tatsuya

Reminder that Onii-sama's ability to love anyone other than his imouto was lobotomized away from him.

Onii-sama doesn''t give a fuck.

The author keeps pushing the fact that Miyuki is "beautiful"
But I believe Mayumi is objectively more beautiful than Miyuki.

Yeah I ma needing source on that. Because I'm pretty sure she isn't winning the polls.

Is this a fucking lowleg panties? What the hell?

you appear to be visually misinterpreting the image.

What did he mean by this?

I'm a Mayumifag that wants her to win. But I pretty much gave up all hope
He wants to fuck her

Means he would force his dick down her throat and face fuck her while maintaining that lifeless stare of his. After cumming down her throat and leaving her to clean herself up, he would go back to his room to design some dank ass spell that would vibrate her clit at long distances at his command.

This guy is the best self-insert of all time

I thought he was joking. But now I know he was half joking.

Well her panties are too shiny, hard to see exactly. Still this is lewd.

What chapter was? I don't remember

you wish

I agree, the shadows are odd, and it is lewd, activates all my incest fetishes. Takes me back to when I was 11 and i convinced my 13 year old sister to show me her tits.

My 15 y.o cousin showed me her tits when I was maybe 12 and it was so incredibly underwhelming. I still remember that horrible feeling to this day. Truly dark days.

Literally the bestest

She would make a better mother than Miyuki.
In fact Miyuki would neglect her child.

The majority of these tropes have been used in other series to determine whether a girl wins or not before the majority of the story is even played out
You don't just write characters into these things for no reason. Especially in Japanese works.

The only thing Miyuki had in case of tropes was
Bro-Sis con
The always jealous girl
Riding on the back of a bike - which was later shared by Erika

He's more sexually interested in Mayumi than he's ever been in Miyuki. She's had all the time in the world to seduce Tatsuya and even after taking his breath away, He still dosn't see Miyuki as a woman.
He seriously dosn't give a fuck

And yet Miyuki-fags are allright with this even though it means that Jesus-man is skull raped and is not even in charge of his own destiny or desires.

For all the "sasuga Onii-sama" they conveniently forget he's been literally turned into a puppet, and they try to vindicate it by saying its a necessity to control his destructive powers. No matter on his free will, or that Jesus is essentially controlled.

They mean the Lost Zero Mobage Polls

Which got a lot more coverage and votes than the Anime poll. But i don't know the voting limits/rules of the anime one compared to the mobage one.

Mobage gets a lot more votes overall.

>Miyuki neglecting Onii-sama's seed
Right

V19/20 TL when?

She will only be sure no to neglect constant receiving of his seed. Nothing else would matter.

nah umbrella is classic winner winner chicken dinner

Whatever happen to the LN

yeah, of course...

I actually need to know. I know it wasn't a sexual innuendo, but what DID he actually mean? that he'd take her out to dinner?

Every girl voiced by Kana Hanazawa is a slut. You can't prove me wrong

Wrong.

MTSP?

Goddamn the anime had so much potential that never got used, and the ending was shit

Anal.

I've been reading the LNs recently and I have to say, Mayumi is meant for Katsuto.

Gorillas are meant to be together!

Kill yourself.

I think he means to convey that he'd have sexual intercourse with her, given the chance

Aren't Oni-sama and sister-sama engaged or what ? Is this shipping war not over yet ?
jesus christ

tatsuya x mayumi otp

Initially I was for incest end but Mayumi is great, too.
Some angsty threesome with cum swapping in the end ending would be the best.

Normally I wouldn't mind this, but Miyuki is a cunt that doesn't deserve Tatsuya.

they're engaged but after 5 or 6 volumes
>Tatsuya still does not see her as a woman
>Miyuki cant even kiss him in his sleep
>Miyuki allows Honoka to Pursue Tatsuya
>Honoka sluts up to pursue tatsuya
>Mayumi loses paitence with Juumonji when she realises he's likely to fight Tatsuya
>Mayumi is crying that Tatsuya might be isolated
>Lina feels sad for Tatsuya and herself for both being strategic class weapons
>Lina wants to help Tatsuya but is threatened not to do so.

so no, shipping war is no way over

>LN goes about how much Miyuki and Tatsuya are literally made for each other and one would not be complete if the other ceases to exist
>Author went as far as to make an excuse that Miyuki's genes were altered to make the incest somewhat ok
>Author continues to shill on his waifu by constantly reminding everyone how perfect and beautiful Miyuki is
>Makes her even more beautiful and increases her tit size as the series progresses
>Because of the author's shilling Miyuki is 2nd behind Tatsuya in the Mahouka movie polls
>Literally 90% of the LNs were focused on Miyuki and Tatsuya and they're always the face of merchandise
>H-haha m-mayumi would win I swear!!
Jesus christ this has to be a whole new level of delusion. Have you fags never learned your lesson with OreImo?

If you actually read the LNs, you'd realise that any thought of romance disappears from either of their heads as soon as they're in the same room together.

Not only is Juumonji aware of Mayumi's feelings for Tatsuya, but Mayumi is constantly thinking and worrying about Tatsuya over every litte thing.
Hell, there was even a bit where Mayumi was waiting for a meeting with Juumonji in a cafe, and she was looking at all the lovey dovey couples. She also wanted that romance, but as soon as gorilla showed up, the thoughts disappeared and it was straight up buisness.
She's even chewing Juumonjis ear off when he says he's likely to confront Tatsuya.
And even with the rumors about her and Juumonji in university, she now keeps Mari glued to her so that she's never alone with Juumonji, wheras in high school the rumors made her blush and lose her train of thought.

So no, you havent read the books. All you got are pictures from Lost Zero which has no story line, promotes no future story development, and are just another desperado looking for anything to safe yourself.

sad.

>>Author continues to shill on his waifu by constantly reminding everyone how perfect and beautiful Miyuki is
This is why I dropped the LN. Literally can't read the LN without going through how beautiful she is every 2 pages.

Is it true her role in the movie was more important than Miyukis?

>Authors waifu
Dude, he literally said Mayumi and Mari are his favourites.

>Bu- But Sakura will win the Naruo bowl i swear
hmm.
>Bu-But Rukia will win the Ichigo bowl i swear!
aah.
>Bu-But Onodera will win the Nisekoi bowl, i Swear!
eeh.
Wouldn't be the first time a main heroine, with all the advantages and best chemestry with the main protag lost.

Yet he can't help but constantly shill and go on how much of a beauty and goddess incarnate Miyuki is. She and Tatsuya also continues to become the face of the franchise and the series is basically about the two of them. You basically cannot separate the two of them because the LN constantly states how the two complete each other.

If someone is suprised that Miyuki wins (because that's honestly the most obvious outcome looking at the LN's progression), they have no one but themselves to blame for their delusions.

If sister had a personality then I wouldn't be able to self insert my sister as her.

What the fuck are you on about though? Sakura and Sasuke is the most popular couple in nipland that's why Kishi's editor basically forced him to have Sasuke end up with Sakura. Kishi constantly shits on Sakura and Sasuke though. And Sakura was never a member of the Narutobowl. She's always thirsting for Sasuke's dick.

>Onodera
You are a fucking retard if you think Onodera ever had chances of winning. Chitoge end is the most obvious outcome there is and Onodera isn't even the main heroine. Anyone with a brain who's read the one shot would know that Chitoge would win and it isn't even a competition. She's also among the popular girls in the series and even tops in polls.

>Onodera

None of the other girls even had a chance. It was clear from the very start who was going to win

Hinata winning the Narutobowl came fucking out of nowhere. They had like 1% of development together.

Never just read the summaries

Can't he just have a harem? Like there society doesn't seem like it would shatter if he just impregnated everyone.

And so did Sasuke and Sakura. Comparing the ships in Naruto with Mahouka ships is retarded in the first place because unlike Tatsuya and Miyuki who are the main focus in the novels, none of the ships in Naruto are any of the main focus. The manga isn't about Naruto and Sakura/Hinata or whatever. If anything, Naruto and Sasuke had more chemistry together and it seems like Kishi is a closet faggot and wants them to end up together but he went with the most popular pairings because his editor probably forced him to.

Oh dude you got a big shitstorm coming. You are right though.

When will the LN end?

yes

I think you don't understand what I was getting at.
Both Jumonji and Mayumi are incompetent, unrefined and mostly it seems borderline mentally deficient.
It's only natural for people of apelike nature to be destined for each other.

Oniisama is meant for greater things - filling up Miyuki with lots of baby batter and producing the next generation of Japanese super magical soliders.

>this delusional

LMAO MAYUMI IS GOING TO FUCK THE GORILLA AND HAVE HIDS KIDS YOU KEK

A harem end is more likely. They all wouldn't mind sharing.

It's a shame they never developed miyuki's character. Top tier voice and design is being wasted. At least make her into a hardcore Yandere to make her a little interesting.

Needs harem end. Also, movie bds when

I want to fuck her from behind

I wanted better reactions when they see how op he is

What does his hand feel like?

Would Mayumi be a good mother to Tatsuya's cute daughter?

>voiced by Hanazawa "Always loses" KanaKana
>winning

She deserves a less autistic fuck who loves her like she deserves.

>Always loses

Is Mayumi actually trying now? Or is she still just looking like a lady girl?

The more I look at this image the worse it looks, need to redo the stitch. Shouldn't have posted it.