97297D chess, anyone?

97297D chess, anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/376415-wh-reverses-trump-support-for-universal-gun-background-checks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trolling IRL, level POTUS.

I can't fucking believe it. I'm both happy and furious about this

>This man just made Feinstein go full Jew
>Made every Democrat go full Gun-Grabbing Libtard
>Gave us a rise in Gun Owners and NRA Members
>Destroyed the Democrats chances at the Mid-Terms
>Gave sweeping Pro-Gun Reforms in multiple States
>All the while stimulating the economy further and showing us the true hero of the year as Mitch "Ain't no Bitch Today" McConnell.

FUCKING. FEAR. THIS. MANS.

It seems that its rather close to be calling the dem lead a "Blue Wave" in that news story

>they believed him for even a second
presidential banter, not to be underestimated

>All the while stimulating the economy further and showing us the true hero of the year as Mitch "Ain't no Bitch Today" McConnell.

I hope he's trolling with those tariffs too

We shall see.. but I feel violated but slightly ecstatic at all this.

>unknown feels over the last 3 weeks it has been gut retching.

>comments open in a popup
What a shitty cancerous website.

>tfw he just humored the leftist retards to make it look like he cared and considered their viewpoint

Maybe he just wanted to stir the shit in gun businesses, nothing like a panic buy to shake off the rust.

Tariffs are only bad for billionaires.

> No president will ever again be this much of an irl shitposter

I don't know how to take thi stimeline.

>I want Chinese steel and aluminum

>Why is he doing this to us?
because he's an manipulative, abusive, psychopath and I love it.

What about the animés??

Anyone who makes knees jerk reactions to this mans initial ideas on anything is an idiot and hasn't been paying attention. This shouldn't be surprising.

Soon.

With a smile and a sensible chuckle.

Honestly I was really pissed at first. I was 99% sure that he sold gun rights down the river, with the 1% thinking it was a ruse.

Yeah I'm a fucking idiot. Happy that Trump tricked the libs, pissed at myself for being tricked too

OP here, I apologize, here is the related article

thehill.com/homenews/administration/376415-wh-reverses-trump-support-for-universal-gun-background-checks

You’re retarded

>Hell Trips confirms this

I was the opposite: 99% sure he was playing them but that 1% still nagged at me

>Pro Gun Reforms in multiple states
No, here in Illinois we are literally about to be worse than Cali and New York. Please dont be a cuck Rauner.

t. I am an importer and exporter

NO STEP ON WAIFU

What do you think the current US steel capacity is at? Are you ready to pay more for steel products that will still ve made with imported steel while US based steel producers raise price and do not significantly raise output?

I don’t think you understand how the US steel industry got to where it is today. You should read a fucking book.

Trump is obviously not educated on every subject(noone is), he is not a gun fanatic, he doesn't know all the euphemisms and bait & switches in modern gun discussions....
So when he speaks something off the cuff in a meeting, you need to understand the context & what he is trying to say.

Fucking autistic gun nutters need to stfu too

Love the comments.
>"immigrants are peaceful hardworking people who want to build America!"
>"fuck you whitey we'll kill you off and replace you!"
The cognitive dissonance with liberals is fucking amazing.
>record voter turnout
Better get ICE ready, cause I make ya bet that a good portion of those Democrats aren't American.

Yea just outsource everything, too many wypipo or men work in these sorts of jobs

All you need is illegals doing land scaping, illegals cooking food, black women working at stores, and highly paid professional jobs for affluent whites

>in a cucked state to begin with
>anti-gun legislation going through faster
Deal with it or move faggot.

It's not cognitive dissonance, its just lies & deceit.
This is war at the end of the day, racial or national conflict.

You have treasonous whites + foreigners working to destroy America.

First they disolve the idea of an American identity connected to race and blood, then you have first generation "new American's", then you end up with a political party who caters to bulldozing every connection America has to its Founding fathers.

>U.S. steel is shit cause of cheap globalist lolbertaian shitstains
Do us a favor a kys.

>made a jew act like a jew
>made democrats grab guns
>NRA membership was actually in line with seasonal joining
>republican doesn't push for gun control
>cross temporal interdimensional mahjong

its really pissing me off that we aren't doing more about voter fraud.

The market is a positive sum game

You buy things that are effected by the price of steel and aluminum, and by paying those higher prices, the alternatives of what you could have bought instead are forgone. Broken window fallacy. Those alternatives would also create jobs, and with the benefit of comparative advantage.

oh that reminds me, hand the guns over w h i t e b o i and noone gets hurt

If people didn't want chinese steel and aluminum why are we buying it?

Do you like deciding what people should want? I hope you see the business end of the 2nd amendment.

No, working class people who oppose tariffs are retarded.
>muh iPhonez
Selling out your country for baubles. You should be shot.

You’re retarded. Kys now

>Yea just outsource everything

Literally not a problem for developed nations that don't intend on waging war with countries they trade with

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage

Funny how the liberals suddenly think big corporations & special interests should decide American trade policies

He doesn't want to be re-elected.

This, he literally always does this every single time and they always fall for it like Charlie Brown with the football.

>US steel capacity decimated by exploitive global trade
See, goy? We need global trade because we have no steel capacity.

Sometimes you just have to out them
>mad dems grab guns
Made dems over extend and show they weren't "protecting children"
Sure, and about 3 months early. If the "seasonal prediction" holds true, first quarter will have seen something like double the expected memberships
>random giberish
Bix nood.

I don't know what this nigger is doing and I'm mad about it but hey this is kinda funny.

>Hasn't been paying attention
Me right there, didn't really care, But I am now.

Do you think US steel producers can instantaneously raise output capacity to offset tariff induced import loss? If no, the same amount of steel will be imported. Only difference is you pay more.

Emotion does not make policy, stupidity prevents qualification. You’re doing the same shit 19 year old liberals do, except you do it on different topics.

Please use your fucking brain once in a while.

>Literally not a problem for developed nations that don't intend on waging war with countries they trade with
What happens when we DO intend on waging war with countries we trade with faggot?
Why the fuck should we hand over our balls to a country and expect them to do anything other than squeeze?
>W-When goods don’t cross borders, soldiers will...
Yeah except for the fact that literal train loads of goods were crossing the border from the Soviet Union into Germany, didn't stop the Krauts from invading them.

Well, my 2017 AGI was sbout 500k, so...

But you don’t seem to understand that tariffs will not instantaneously raise US steel capacity.

And you should look up the reason anyone has ever heard of modern Republic of Korea. It takes time and work to be economically significant but the payoffs are unique. We will pull the rug out from under Brother Eleven right as the Han are starting to get tired of their new presidente por vida.

Is domestic steel capacity at 100%? No
Are there old steel plants that can be reopened? Yes
Is the main reason that industries left high regulations and union faggotry? Yes

We actually saw full on hand writhing and giddy laughter, people are disturbed by it.
>made democrats grab guns
Most ended being silent on the gun matter, but their true colors shown being gun-grabby bastards instead of protecting children will destroy them in the midterms
No, actually this came early and now support is sky rocketing with new members, NRA is actually being held accountable now
>republican doesn't push for gun control
RINOs have in the past, Turtle Man literally waved the AWB off like a bad meme
>cross temporal interdimensional mahjong
Quantum Negative Zone Leaping Connect-4

>by exploitive global trade
Lot of things, actually. Two internal factors were steel workers union and lack of modern production methods in the 80s and 90s.

Foreign products are only artificially cheaper. The true cost is reflected in lost domestic jobs, low pay and poor working conditions for foreign workers, and environmental damage. "Free trade" is pure evil, and its proponents belong in gulags.

500,000 members in one week
>hurr nothing to see here goy
okie doke

I don’t really understand what I just read, but I do know you’re a moron.

What’s your liberal arts degree in? Or is that a GED?

This. In the book Factory Man a US furniture manufacturer actually proves that his Chinese competitor is dumping (selling at a loss now to win market share for layer). This might be a good time to recommend Poorly Made In China by Paul Midler, who just released a new book on China that I haven't read yet.

>If people didn't want chinese steel and aluminum why are we buying it?
Because we have little or no choice.
>Hurr, if you're against communism/capitalism/whatever, why are you using stuff made by communism/capitalism/whatever?
Same establishment rhetoric everywhere.

Yeah so's Ha-Joon Chang. RoK had completely unapologetic protectionism for decades and as a result went from a battleground ash heap to a major economic power. If they had bought into "free trade" they woild be Phillipines with snow.

Tricked nothing. He has no fucking idea how to do anything.

Ok so he’s going to do nothing for us.
No machine gun amnesty
No telling the atf to fuck off with the 7n6 ban or other import bans
No telling the atf to fuck off and not require a 200 dollar tax
No share act
No any pro gun legistlation.

Let me explain how it works

Liberals hate free trade because they're retarded and think it exploits developing countries

Sup Forumstards hate free trade because they don't know what trade is. They think americans are voluntarily making "unfair" trades with foreign countries. Receiving things of value, wealth, is being "dumped on". They think that trading more money for goods than vice versa is "unbalanced" despite the fact that they have never worried about their balance of trade with their own shopping at retail and grocery stores and buying shit doesn't impoverish you. It's the only thing you can do with money.

There are some ok arguments for protectionism but trump isn't making them and they probably don't outweigh the economic performance hits anyway.

The only "special interests" here are american steel and aluminum. The corporations and market in general don't want these retarded 18th century policies.

I fucking told all you faggots.

I know, right? That's why he never made any money in real estate, why he couldn't get the nomination, and why he was never elected. But right now what's important is that we call people names, especally "Nazi," that's like the best name, it's always appropriate.

I never suggested it would. It doesn't have to happen instantaneously for tariffs to be beneficial. Ten or twenty years would be fine.

When done right, tariffs do NOT just impose an arbitrarily higher price. They adjust artificially low prices to reflect real economic costs.

>we have little or no choice.
Wrong, because the primary steel consumers don’t care. Why would Ford care if its aluminum stocks came from Alcoa or France? As long as it meets spec, the cheaper one is the better one.

We’re talking about COMMODITIES here.

>Receiving things of value, wealth, is being "dumped on"
You don't understand what these terms mean or you're CTR. Dumping here is not a slang term for bowel evacuation like you heard at recess, Sweetie, it's a real econ term meaning giving up on profits (thanks to massive subsidies) in order to massacre your competition.
Oh, and it's illegal.

A degree in anything is a Jewish trick. I got gud and launched a career on my own. (Software engineering.) I spend most of my time cleaning up messes made by idiots with degrees.

It's a real mystery.

he got them to out themselves and now he can whistle along

Again check out Paul Midler or find the Chinese steel pasta. Working with Chinese means they try to trick you at every step, it means the government will not help you if you are robbed blind, and if anything is to spec it's because you stationed non-Chinese to check it every step of the way.

>In the book Factory Man a US furniture manufacturer actually proves that his Chinese competitor is dumping (selling at a loss now to win market share for layer)
I got mad just reading the fucking synopsis.

As a consumer, I’m not willing to pay more to support a 100% industry driven tariff program. I’ve some knowledge of the US steel industry. I do not wish to line their pockets while they sit around talking about “unfair”business practices while they do very little to cut cost and increase efficiency.

There is a reason why Alcoa spun off its commodity business. I’ll be very frank. If your priority is to protect legacy industries, you’re hampering the competitiveness of emerging industries.

>as long as kike bankers and “business” men make a killing its beneficial
Good goy or hello fellow (((gentile)))

>They think americans are voluntarily making "unfair" trades with foreign countries.
The principle that says trade is mutually beneficial only applies to individuals. People empowered to make economic decisions affecting groups can and do make trades where the benefits on their side are unfairly distributed, or even net losses as long as they personally benefit.

This tariff program is against ALL imported steel and aluminum, not just against the Chinese.

Read something you stupid fuck.

>What happens when we DO intend on waging war with countries we trade with faggot?

The trade itself is a deterrent for war. But if it happens you obviously need domestic capacity to make weapons and you need to stop financing your enemy's capacity to make weapons. This makes sense as a defensive measure against china. Now you just have to solve the problem of how war with china is not full throttle retard.

>Why the fuck should we hand over our balls to a country and expect them to do anything other than squeeze?

We give them paper that ultimately is best spent in the united states, they give us things. Also their fucked standard of living is the reason they operate on such low wages and their production costs are so low. They can't wage war with us because they need benjamin franklin's green cock. You have it backwards.

>I got gud and launched a career on my own. (Software engineering)
I’m a SW dev. People don’t hire undegreed engineers unless they’re VERY good. I doubt you are that good,

How much do you make?

If you want to fix that problem, get rid of the unions and red tape that make US steel noncompetitive with foreign sources.

Tariffs just distort the markets.

>If your priority is to protect legacy industries, you’re hampering the competitiveness of emerging industries.
What like fucking Snapchat?

And now hopefully more people understand how media spin works.

>file name

>lost domestic jobs
No, just lost domestic jobs of a certain type

>low pay and poor working conditions for foreign workers
This makes foreign goods artificially cheap, but free trade doesn't cause it. If we take our ball and go home, the workers go back to their old jobs with even worse pay and worse conditions.

>and environmental damage
Again, free trade isn't the cause. They'd do that shit without us.

Have you seen the copypasta on Chinese steel ripoffs?

Rather than a tariff, those antics should be exposed and publicized, thus driving the price of Chinese steel to match its actual quality.

nigga looks like an oblivion npc

>mfw they gave the nra all that money just to piss of libs
Holy fuck can they be more retarded?

>The trade itself is a deterrent for war.
Except it isn't, as I pointed out that Germany invaded the Soviet Union at literally the same time that train loads of goods were crossing the border.

>Now you just have to solve the problem of how war with china is not full throttle retard.
The fact that war with the Soviet Union was "full throttle retard" didn't stop the Nazis from invading.

>They can't wage war with us because they need benjamin franklin's green cock.
What happens when they don't faggot?
What happens when their economy and military is big enough to tell us to fuck off?

So you'd rather line some other industrialists' pockets, while fucking American workers, and short-sightedly diminishing your own economic opportunity and use of tax funded public works, all so you can save less than 10% on imported shit. Great thinking.

Do you get all your info from fucking Sup Forums and midler books? Are you fucking retarded, autistic, or both?

>Because we have little or no choice.
And why is that

Because domestic steel was too expensive to compete. If that can't be fixed fuck off, don't raise the price of foreign steel so we have 2 shitty choices instead of 1 good one.

>Tariffs just distort the markets.
but artificially cheap Chinese goods don't?

>why are you using stuff made by communism/capitalism/whatever?

I never asked you this. I just told you you're against free trade. Because you are.

these next two years are going to be a fucking rollercoaster
>rolls a fucking 720 on key issues overnight
>changes foreign relations and public policy on the toilet
>polarizes both sides of the political and autism spectrum

I'd be laughing if this shit show was happening in any other country. all the memes aside, the lines between quantum chess, sheer incompetency, or an elaborate string of false-flags via some deep-state cabal have been blurred to the point of becoming one shade of gray.

at this point I don't know if I need to prep for a semiauto ban or for hughes to be repealed.