Be me

>be me
>be canadian
>born in 1993
>go 24 years without seeing a mexican, asian or muslim in real life

Anyone else or is it just the Maritimes.

>be me
>be american
>born 1989
>dr who delivered me was muslim
>teacher that taught me in first grade was asian
>best friend was mexican
>first person who robbed me was a fucking dirty nigger now fuck the rest of them never again

Sorry m8 but I needed tree fitty

I grew up in Cleveland surrounded by dindus.

I heard about a guy in a different Army basic training who walked up to a Black guy and started touching his skin to see if the color would come off. Apparently he had never seen a Black person before.

When I was on east coast I didn't see many blacks forever. Until one day he showed up at my door with my pizza. then it began.

It's the same for everyone except the (((cities))). If it weren't for all the money they bring in we'd be better off if America nuked them

why don't you guys play cricket?

We play basketball and hockey . most people cant afford hockey. So we ball bud.

yeah but baseball was invented by seppos because they couldn't win in cricket so they made up their own dumb game

I live in the Maritimes and I've seen plenty of Muslims and Asians

Isn't Canada supposed to be full of Filipinos, Colombians and Poo in le loos though

Muslims would be mainly in Quebec and they are typically North Africans.

What flag is this

Im on a phone bud. Cant afford a big ol PC . bud.

It's Morocco guy.

>It's Morocco guy.

I'm not your guy, friend.

I didn't see a nigger until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding

t. live out in nowhere, Lappland

come to halifax lmao

None of that matters. you don't know how bad things really are until you are surrounded by American niggers. You have no fucking idea how irrelevant Muslims blowing up Europe is, all brown people are just annoying to look at. Black niggers are an ork horde and it is horrifying that they are truly the only chaotic force in the Western world that can bring the end. Jews aren't shit without their army of niggers, but niggers are still niggers without Jews.

Its nothing but filiopinos, poos and chinamen here. They are now starting to flood the place with negroes and muslims. This place is going to be scary in 20 years. I still remember the 80s, it was a fine place here

I grew up in jacksonville Florida, it's 100% white and I've never seen a nigger in my life!

>be me
>also born and raised in the maritimes
>see more nips dindus poos and sandmen than wypipo

What? I always assumed blacks were like fairytales?

we’re truly fucking enriched

I grew up in Newfoundland. Never saw a nigger until I was 13. One pajeet at school as a kid. Aside from that, was white ethnostate.