youtube.com/watch?v=MTGlrcReWrk
youtube.com/watch?v=MtstiT741Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=1AVRq6KPxF
youtube.com/watch?v=JV8h2NiZfyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me for not watching

fpbp

cirno

Light and Lelouch are retards who only get through everything by everyone else becoming dumber than them.

baka

cirno has the strongest wit

baaakabaaaka

Hard to say.

Let's judge them by their ost

Kaji
youtube.com/watch?v=5F46YiqU1js

Light
youtube.com/watch?v=MTGlrcReWrk

Kojima
youtube.com/watch?v=MtstiT741Bk

Lelouche
youtube.com/watch?v=1AVRq6KPxF

Has anyone else noticed that there is no "mastermind that beats everyone at 4 dimensional chess" Anime that centers around a female character? They are always male.

Thank god.

There is none of that for males either, it's always 2d chess

Have you ever noticed that only 2 of the top 100 chess players are female?

pic related is your mang.

Kaji is the ultimate lazy procrastinator. He only uses his brain when he's cornered and his life is on the line and then he becomes a super genius. We see what happens when he's not pressured, he just falls back into old habits and doesn't really get anywhere.

Light is clever without a doubt but he's extremely arrogant and probably wouldn't even consider the possibility that someone could outsmart him.

Lelouche is similar. He constantly got fucked because he completely underestimated the factor of an extraordinary individual.

Kojima wasn't beaten by anyone but that's kind of irrelevant considering that he only ever competed in the game he was an expert on.

>Gary Stus
Then i might as well get the COOLEST

>Kaiji is a Gary Stu

You had one job

The only Gary stu in that pic is Lelouch.

If Kaiji were smart he wouldn't end up in situations he ends up in

Tokuchi is the only one of them who pretty much never failed, and is therefore the only one I have full confidence in. Even though he's mostly useful in baseball he still has the plot armor (gambling skills + psychology knowledge) to get through anything.

Akagi would beat all of them combined.

youtube.com/watch?v=JV8h2NiZfyk
this is Toua's theme, he's the coolest so he wins